What just Happened!!!

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
I am confused as hell. Are both the Dayans working together or against each other?
Is anyone else feeling the same? 

Pia's dad also knows things...that part is definitely interesting!! I just feel so bad for Pia. 

When Pia's parent's were separating, there was another little girl. So, Pia has a sister? Who is she, is she Ruby??

Edited by -Namita- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
No one else is confused? 😆
PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bohot Sara suspense hain Namita ...

Ruby is definitely a Dayaan ...
Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: PNalina

Bohot Sara suspense hain Namita ...

Ruby is definitely a Dayaan ...

Her bimbo avatar is a front so that no one suspects her!! 
Edited by -Namita- - 5 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
I love the BGM!!! It's so so good!
Is Ansh ever going to apologize to Pia for throwing her into the pool? It was his demon side that did it but he definitely remembered when he saw her.

I love love the fact that he is really bothered by her. He knows when she is near him. He is definitely affected by her presence. Both, his demon and his human half!! 
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess both daayans are against each other. 

1 is ruby probably ,her eyes,features are same as of daayan's. And she's very much into ansh ðŸ˜† and wants to marry him for some reason maybe.

Plus did you people notice young daayan (as still it's not confirmed she's ruby or someone else) was saying she'll trap ansh in pretty's murder??  What does she want ? 

Ansh's daayan mom was definitely in favor of ansh going inside that daayan chakraview, that part was confusing ðŸ˜•
 made me rethink ke dono daayan sath hain ya against hain 1 dusre ke?! 

Jaldi ye mystery reveal karo makers ðŸ˜­
Namita-M thumbnail
The choti stopped jumping around when Ansh didn't go into the circle. I'm just confused as to what the heck does this new Dayan wants!!
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

I guess both daayans are against each other. 

1 is ruby probably ,her eyes,features are same as of daayan's. And she's very much into ansh ðŸ˜† and wants to marry him for some reason maybe.

Plus did you people notice young daayan (as still it's not confirmed she's ruby or someone else) was saying she'll trap ansh in pretty's murder??  What does she want ? 

Ansh's daayan mom was definitely in favor of ansh going inside that daayan chakraview, that part was confusing ðŸ˜•
 made me rethink ke dono daayan sath hain ya against hain 1 dusre ke?! 

Jaldi ye mystery reveal karo makers ðŸ˜­

The older dayan is obviously still stuck in the coffin as a statue, she is powerless without her hair.
The young dayan wanted ansh to step into the chakra so she could trap him just like his dad was trapped many years ago. She definitely wants to get into the family and avenge the "death" or "defeat" of the older dayan and that would happen only if ansh is willing to marry her.
The 2 dayans for sure are working together. The new one is helping her from outside. She wants to frame ansh in the murder so that eventually he convinces himself that he is evil and embraces his dayan side.

Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambrosia

The older dayan is obviously still stuck in the coffin as a statue, she is powerless without her hair.
The young dayan wanted ansh to step into the chakra so she could trap him just like his dad was trapped many years ago. She definitely wants to get into the family and avenge the "death" or "defeat" of the older dayan and that would happen only if ansh is willing to marry her.
The 2 dayans for sure are working together. The new one is helping her from outside. She wants to frame ansh in the murder so that eventually he convinces himself that he is evil and embraces his dayan side.

That's a very good explanation. Makes sense now!! Thanks, for your comment. 
Namita-M thumbnail
I was so confused over the silly hair/choti. Now I know that whenever, the choti is going crazy, Mohena is working her black magic!
Guess, they can't harm Pia directly so they locked her in the room.