Bepanah ,My thoughts, Into a forced confession.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 101 6.8.18  Into a  forced confession.

Can Aditya and Zoya be forced into a confession of being more than just good friends to each other? In the main it seems the crux of the issue their siblings Arjun and Noor face. How right Arjun was when he admitted before Noor that both Adi and Zoya wouldn't hear love calling even if it knocked on the doors of their hearts. Thus the siblings decided to sledgehammer down the doors of Adi and Zoya's hearts. However the episode itself reveals the snags the younger rather enthusiastic siblings face in their efforts.Their efforts are forced to keep in mind, the reality of the harrowing effects both Adi and Zoya went through in their pasts. This will make the sentiment of love being welcomed into their lives far from easy. Whereas Arjun and Noor have had no delays in confessing their love towards each other. With Adi and Zoya there might be imminent delay..

To confess, admit, acknowledge, declare to being in love makes up the pulse of the episode. Aditya is put in a scenario, whereby he hasto yet again face the question is in he in love with Zoya? On previous occasions the question is raised by himself? This time, however, he has to deal with both the question and answer before Arjun! where his brother appears to pull the shots!  Adi s confession  will be  the direct result of being mercilessly tried in the family court by Arjun Hooda who knows the ins and outs of the delicate yet significant case he fights on behalf of his clients Aditya and Zoya!

The episode is a two pronged strong assault from Arjun and Noor in good cop , bad cop style. Where Noor tries the soft touch indirect technique of prying out her Appi's true feelings for Aditya. Arjun tries a more direct and frontal bad cop approach with Adi. Adi's bad boy brawl in the pub is the serious incident that Arjun the prosecutor lawyer uses against his brother to open up this case of stubborn withholding of that sentiment of love between two parties concerned, namely Adi and Zoya. All this, in an attempt to bring home to Adi, that confession is good for the soul. It helps one to alleviate guilt and face the truth. Truth that sets free! the person who confesses. Will Adi confess? and be set free?

The episode panders to the feel of Adi and Zoya both being cross examined, interrogated police style! into some form of confessional statement. Both Arjun and Noor have plenty to go by to strengthen their talking through psychological techniques too!  aimed at both Adi and Zoya. It's like using probing, scanning methods upon Adi and Zoya in separate private sessions, by their respective siblings in Mission Zoya and Adi !

The episode, to me also celebrates sibling support systems. Both Arjun and Noor explore  Aditya and Zoya's perception and understanding of the pub brawl incident. As their reactions will lead to some conclusive outcomes, regards the depth and significance of their bonding.  Are they just good friends or in love? Where Noor only gets Zoya's usual concern for Aditya and her undying support for him , more or less as a friend!  We are left with the question, will Zoya realize that Aditya's recent erratic behaviour may well be pointers from his side that he may be in love with her Appi, Zoya? This then, innocent ignorance  of dear Zoya that Adi loves her? will provoke Adi into being more confident and vibrant in  confessing  his love towards Zoya in times ahead.

Here the thought crosses my mind, that Yash emotionally damaged Zoya to such an extent that due to low esteem, she too, fails to realize that Adi would entertain any other sentiment other than a deep friendship, towards her. Besides according to Pooja's diary, its inability to form friendship patterns that proves to be a glitch for Zoya. How Adi, awakens true love, in Zoya who sees him as a friend? May well be the gripping inclusive content of the forthcoming track.   

In comparison to Noor, Arjun gets a bit more from his session with a sulked, irate confession out of Aditya! Loved Arjun's choice of the terrace for his court room scrutiny  of Adi's heart, mind and soul. Like a good lawyer Arjun talks through the incident with Adi. Mainly  to prod the truth out of Adi, which in this case may be getting blood out of a stone! As Adi too is a Hooda.. and evades the real issue by giving factual reasonable responses to all facts that Arjun sees as his knee jerk reactions at the pub!

However, a good lawyer like Arjun uses the wounds Adi sustains to reveal to his brother that its Adi's heart that requires medication, not just his mind. It's interesting to see how Arjun traps and corners Adi. Arjun makes it easier for Adi, by suggesting keeping secret the incident of getting into a fight to save Zoya's reputation. Also that people who have something to hide, are the ones who keep secrets! Smartly Arjun, reminds Adi that the incident was a case of mistaken identity, It was Adi who took it out well out of proportion by becoming violent! into facing the answer to his words my Zoya.. Then again Arjun , confronts Adi with an earlier soft spot!  His overaction of being referred to as a couple with Zoya!! why not? Arjun ,forces Adi to face the inference, that  does suggest that Adi is more concerned about Zoya's fragile reputation as a vulnerable widow?  Is this because he loves her?? to concerned about Zoya's good name? Adi begins to become embroiled in Arjun's fast track cross questionings!

However ,overall Adi does sail through Arjun's interrogation mostly! Except when he gets trapped by his own words my Zoya as opposed to my friend Zoya! which Arjun queries! with its vague implications! Does Adi mean his friend Zoya or my Zoya as the woman he  is in love  with? It's interesting to see that like a guilty one in the witness box! Adi confesses ,his love for Zoya! admits Zoya  is the be all and end all of his being! But to me his angry tirade  seems like he  does Arjun a favour  to get Arjun off his case!. Seems to me Adi will not be forced into confessing love! Loving  Zoya ,at this given moment in time is far from a healing and more about raking some existing wound!

I found the episode true to the likeness of who Adi and Zoya really are? Not our ordinary  couple who come across each other under usual  mundane common issues of life. These two's brush up against each other, is a bizarre  act of destiny which violently  hurls them against each other.  A troubled past of betrayal in the institution of marriage, forces them against each other. Both face each other as a punishment for their partners misdeeds. They start off, being as diagonally connected by much hate for each others partners. Only ,till recently both Aditya and Zoya realize that in loathing  each others dead life partners, they actually grieve  at their  own sense of sincerity and integrity in marriage that was cruelly betrayed. The episode is realistic, a thousand, doubts and insecurities  will surround them, before they recognize the need to love again.

Harshad as Aditya Hooda rules the episode in his loud protest and frustration during  his confession of loving Zoya. Within him there lies so much rage and fury about being made to reach this forceful confession. Pooja in the precap, to me explains  Adi's volatile reaction against  loving Zoya.

What he had with Pooja was  a friendship based marriage. Pooja in precap is correct when she points out.. what Adi feels right now for Zoya is not friendship. But the sensation of being in love for the very first time in his life!! Zoya is his first love! thank heavens this is not the end of this love story. Really it marks , just the beginning of Adiya's pure bond

The inclusion of Pooja in one important scenario in Adi's life where he makes an informed choice between his gone by stormy past, and the past, which shows up emotional challenges that only Adi can sort out. The episode concludes on a positive note, that  things between Zoya and Adi are not facing a stalemate. In fact Zoya is there with her sincere approach. Not singularly but together they will face problem solving issues.  Hamlet53 7.8. 18..

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful posttt❤️
loved yesterday's episode so much .. first the confession .. adi's eyes that anger that realisation oh God!! what an actor👏

However ,overall Adi does sail through Arjun's interrogation mostly! Except when he gets trapped by his own words my Zoya as opposed to my friend Zoya! which Arjun queries! with its vague implications! Does Adi mean his friend Zoya or my Zoya as the woman he  is in love  with? It's interesting to see that like a guilty one in the witness box! Adi confesses ,his love for Zoya! admits Zoya  is the be all and end all of his being! But to me his angry tirade  seems like he  does Arjun a favour  to get Arjun off his case!

loved arjun so much.. he cracked me up hahaha
that ghalib part then adi eating his fav bananas it was just too funny..😆 and the way he was hiding behind the newspaper hahaha🤣

precap is what he feels... what he exactly wants.. listening from pooja.. hopefully he will hold zoya's hand

mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow ...as usual your posts are beautifully written ...arjun is in mission mode and an accomplished lawyer ...he confronts aditya to question his violent reaction in the pub...
The wounds have been upon his heart ...aditya skillfuly answers him till he comes to ask about meri zoya...what was that ? ...Aditya s close bond with his brother makes it easier for Aditya to unburden his heart ...to admit his bepannah love for Zoya .    Zoya can tame his wildness and she can even compel him to act madly like a man possessed ...there is so much angst n intensity in his confession coz his heart was shattered once and the heartbeats are not solely coated with all lovey dovey feelings of being in love ...Aditya s outburst in the pub  was not of an immateurish teenager  but it was laced with deeper and intense feelings for Zoya ...

this man was betrayed once and so the possessiveness bursts forth under the influence of drinks in the pub ...
...and during his  confession he was somewhat calm and not drunken like  yet it clearly shows that there is lot of pain n anger towards himself as to how he had been beaten by his heart ...he had fallen in love but he was not meant to enjoy this his first time joyous experience of life ...instead of making him happy  the realisation of loving  Zoya intensely had filled his mind n heart with dread ...Zoya is everything to him .he confesses ...Noor also tries to gauge Zoya s heart but she fails ...Aditya gobbles up his food so as to avoid his destiny ...Zoya is his destiny and Noor takes Zoya  to  him ...
Zoya was keen to meet him ...he hides behind a newspaper ..being in love at this stage when the past demons are still not dead ...to Aditya it looks as if it is a wound in his heart ...his heart had succumbed to the extraordinary care n concern of a stunningly beautiful woman ...he had never wished for such longings and the uniqueness of being in love ...
and he has always tried to hide his wounds from Zoya especially after his return from Paris ...so he says nothing ...but his eyes plead differently ...to cure him ...the  pure hearted and harmless Zoya who had given him pyaar ka dard is his medicine ...what can he say .? ...Precap ...
He will choose his future n his present ...that is Zoya ...

sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! A wonderfully written post! Love your use of court proceedings in context of emotional confession. 

To me Arjun got through to Aditya cuz Aditya wanted to let out his feelings. After he bursts out on Arjun you see a sudden calm wash over him. Mind you he still doesn't want to accept his feelings but at least he feels a load come off. Noor couldn't get through to Zoya cuz Zoya is so strictly in Aditya is my friend' mode that she's not thinking outside of it. So Noor's thoughts while humorous were also accurate in depicting Zoya's current state of mind. But this episode really showcased how Zoya's very attuned to Aditya & his behavior which comes to light as she's speaking to Noor. She knows he's been different since he got back but that there's been a much bigger change post their fight aka her life being in danger. She knows that there's something that's REALLY bothering him & he's suppressing it. And later in the caf she knew when he was trying to avoid her and how there's something he's trying to run away from but can't. 

Here the thought crosses my mind, that Yash emotionally damaged Zoya to such an extent that due to low esteem, she too, fails to realize that Adi would entertain any other sentiment other than a deep friendship, towards her. This is a very interesting point which I didn't think about and I do wish writers show some contemplation on Zoya's side regarding this matter. 

In Aditya's case, it's been quite obvious that he's been attracted to her from early on. Previously it came out in the form of taunts like when he said Yash only married her cuz she's pretty (on a side note Zoya's expression when he said that makes me think that somewhere it was very true & she knew it even though she wanted to deny it). Post Zoya's suicide attempt it changed into companionship, he viewed her as an ally, who had been put in the same situation as him and he wanted them to come out of it together. The 6 months leap very much caused a distance makes the heart grow fonder' situation. So when he came back to a new & improved Zoya, HIS Zoya who he had a hand in making & she accredits him for, it's natural for feelings to progress further. On top of that she's showering him with so much concern & affection while he's still reeling from Pooja & Sakshi's accusations and he gets to see that he's become very important to her. Then the whole rain fiasco happened which really shook him up, it was the first time since the leap/his feelings changing that Zoya was in a life threatening situation. He genuinely thought he was going to lose her forever hence that was the turning point and what caused his emotions to go into overdrive. So much so that he couldn't control them & they were coming out in different forms of aggression. 

Arjun was in full blown lawyer mode yesterday in getting Aditya to realize his feelings, he pointed out all the key instances which Aditya didn't want to think about. He was neither pushy nor overbearing, just stated facts and made Aditya aware of what he was in denial of. It was important for all of it to come out. In fact he handled Aditya's situation very well throughout the episode. Arjun told Zoya just enough to assure her that his brother was alright but didn't give anything away cuz he knew that his brother was not in a state to speak to her. The next morning when Aditya is hurriedly trying to leave Arjun doesn't stop him but does forewarn Aditya that he can try to run away as much as he wants but he can't outrun his destiny. 

On one side there was Zoya rushing to meet Aditya while on the other side Aditya was rushing to avoid Zoya. And ultimately Arjun's words came true with Zoya walking into the caf Aditya was at while trying to escape her. Aditya trying to hide from Zoya and her catching him was truly an adorable moment to witness. He can't hide from her no matter how hard he tries. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie a good post. See the most important thing is self belief for adiya. Adi doesn't seem to have that,the way he tries to run after that confession. Infact for me the best scene yesterday was adi with his hands to head in his room when arjun talks to zoya. The lawyer arjun hooda had nailed his witness and he can't forget anything about that intense outburst. Zoya on the other hand doesn't think about the possibility of adi loving her. She feels it is something connected to pooja and she is right as a friend to think that way. She is infact polishing her friendship skills which yash had accused her of not having.  But adi needs her love and not dosti while she needs his dosti. It is a very ironical situation.  Adi needs what zoya can give the best. Love. And zoya needs what adi can give the best. Friendship.  But in the need to sharpen their skills on other end they are forgetting their core strength.  Pooja doesn't help the cause. She ask him to choose his feelings the way she was. Selfish. Her feelings. She doesn't ask him to see what zoya think about like a good friend. In pushing to choose his love she is pushing him for another heart break unless the Destiny intervens through zoya and stop him. So it is going to be a difficult journey for both where they re discover themselves together.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful posttt❤️   helooo Maryam another heart...😛 for Adi's presence ofcourse

loved yesterday's episode so much .. first the confession .. adi's eyes that anger that realisation oh God!! what an actor👏
have to confess I warmed to the bit where he snarled and roared!  wished his big bold black eyes were shown instead of some contact lenses... Harshad is such a potent actor he could do without cosmetic  makeover..!!!    
However ,overall Adi does sail through Arjun's interrogation mostly! Except when he gets trapped by his own words my Zoya as opposed to my friend Zoya! which Arjun queries! with its vague implications! Does Adi mean his friend Zoya or my Zoya as the woman he  is in love  with? It's interesting to see that like a guilty one in the witness box! Adi confesses ,his love for Zoya! admits Zoya  is the be all and end all of his being! But to me his angry tirade  seems like he  does Arjun a favour  to get Arjun off his case!

loved arjun so much.. he cracked me up hahaha
that ghalib part then adi eating his fav bananas it was just too funny..😆 and the way he was hiding behind the newspaper hahaha🤣
Both the Hooda lads are quite a pair... my favourite pair...    restores faith in the shaky  Hooda family... Maryam love your siggys  😃.

precap is what he feels... what he exactly wants.. listening from pooja.. hopefully he will hold zoya's hand
yes... his first love... Zoya... no wonder Adi is going loopy 😆... thanks for sharing your  wonderful thoughts.   much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

hellooo mm😃 good to see you on my thoughts

Wow ...as usual your posts are beautifully written ...arjun is in mission mode and an accomplished lawyer ...he confronts aditya to question his violent reaction in the pub...
The wounds have been upon his heart ...aditya skillfuly answers him till he comes to ask about meri zoya...what was that ? ...Aditya s close bond with his brother makes it easier for Aditya to unburden his heart ...to admit his bepannah love for Zoya .    Zoya can tame his wildness and she can even compel him to act madly like a man possessed ...there is so much angst n intensity in his confession coz his heart was shattered once and the heartbeats are not solely coated with all lovey dovey feelings of being in love ...Aditya s outburst in the pub  was not of an immateurish teenager  but it was laced with deeper and intense feelings for Zoya ...
loved Arjun's words regards wild drunken disorder expected  from teenagers... I see drunken disorder on the streets during premier league football matches! bigger than love fever!!!😛
this man was betrayed once and so the possessiveness bursts forth under the influence of drinks in the pub ...
...and during his  confession he was somewhat calm and not drunken like  yet it clearly shows that there is lot of pain n anger towards himself as to how he had been beaten by his heart ...he had fallen in love but he was not meant to enjoy this his first time joyous experience of life ...instead of making him happy  the realisation of loving  Zoya intensely had filled his mind n heart with dread ...Zoya is everything to him .he confesses ...Noor also tries to gauge Zoya s heart but she fails ...Aditya gobbles up his food so as to avoid his destiny ...Zoya is his destiny and Noor takes Zoya  to  him ...   welll narrated mm... me enjoyed it
Zoya was keen to meet him ...he hides behind a newspaper ..being in love at this stage when the past demons are still not dead ...to Aditya it looks as if it is a wound in his heart ...his heart had succumbed to the extraordinary care n concern of a stunningly beautiful woman ...he had never wished for such longings and the uniqueness of being in love ... the past demons are kept alive  in Adi  to  keep the conflict chugging alone.. sadly without conflict and rough patches no love story is complete
and he has always tried to hide his wounds from Zoya especially after his return from Paris ...so he says nothing ...but his eyes plead differently ...to cure him ...the  pure hearted and harmless Zoya who had given him pyaar ka dard is his medicine ...what can he say .? ...Precap ...
He will choose his future n his present ...that is Zoya ...
mmmmm telling Zoya about his feelings towards her.. is not going to be easy.. I doubt he has misconceptions that she may love him to the degree her loves her... hope their sound friendship makes it  easier... well if adi chose love he'll go for Zoya... thanks for a fantastic feedback mm.. 👏... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkiex

hellooo sparkx...😃 holiday season  keeps me off the forum.. too many vistors😛

Hi Hammie! A wonderfully written post! Love your use of court proceedings in context of emotional confession. 
ohhh  swell! you liked it.. I found the episode was loaded and I could only get in what I could.
To me Arjun got through to Aditya cuz Aditya wanted to let out his feelings. After he bursts out on Arjun you see a sudden calm wash over him. Mind you he still doesn't want to accept his feelings but at least he feels a load come off. Noor couldn't get through to Zoya cuz Zoya is so strictly in Aditya is my friend' mode that she's not thinking outside of it. So Noor's thoughts while humorous were also accurate in depicting Zoya's current state of mind. But this episode really showcased how Zoya's very attuned to Aditya & his behavior which comes to light as she's speaking to Noor. She knows he's been different since he got back but that there's been a much bigger change post their fight aka her life being in danger. She knows that there's something that's REALLY bothering him & he's suppressing it. And later in the caf she knew when he was trying to avoid her and how there's something he's trying to run away from but can't. 
I agree that after Adi purges his emotions before    Arjun, he does feel lighter.. However more expectations loom up from Adi.. he has to confess before the lady herself!
Here the thought crosses my mind, that Yash emotionally damaged Zoya to such an extent that due to low esteem, she too, fails to realize that Adi would entertain any other sentiment other than a deep friendship, towards her. This is a very interesting point which I didn't think about and I do wish writers show some contemplation on Zoya's side regarding this matter. 
yes this to be fair to the character of  Zoya.. like Zoya  too like Adi..had a raw deal..
In Aditya's case, it's been quite obvious that he's been attracted to her from early on. Previously it came out in the form of taunts like when he said Yash only married her cuz she's pretty (on a side note Zoya's expression when he said that makes me think that somewhere it was very true & she knew it even though she wanted to deny it). Post Zoya's suicide attempt it changed into companionship, he viewed her as an ally, who had been put in the same situation as him and he wanted them to come out of it together. The 6 months leap very much caused a distance makes the heart grow fonder' situation. So when he came back to a new & improved Zoya, HIS Zoya who he had a hand in making & she accredits him for, it's natural for feelings to progress further. On top of that she's showering him with so much concern & affection while he's still reeling from Pooja & Sakshi's accusations and he gets to see that he's become very important to her. Then the whole rain fiasco happened which really shook him up, it was the first time since the leap/his feelings changing that Zoya was in a life threatening situation. He genuinely thought he was going to lose her forever hence that was the turning point and what caused his emotions to go into overdrive. So much so that he couldn't control them & they were coming out in different forms of aggression. 
very well narrated.. Zoya's  crowning glory is that unlike Pooja Zoya is faithful, loyal and sincere  to Adi and he knows it!
Arjun was in full blown lawyer mode yesterday in getting Aditya to realize his feelings, he pointed out all the key instances which Aditya didn't want to think about. He was neither pushy nor overbearing, just stated facts and made Aditya aware of what he was in denial of. It was important for all of it to come out. In fact he handled Aditya's situation very well throughout the episode. Arjun told Zoya just enough to assure her that his brother was alright but didn't give anything away cuz he knew that his brother was not in a state to speak to her. The next morning when Aditya is hurriedly trying to leave Arjun doesn't stop him but does forewarn Aditya that he can try to run away as much as he wants but he can't outrun his destiny. 
loved watching two Hooda's who have legal sense in their blood pitched against each other! the comfort zone and trust between the two brothers, moved my heart..
On one side there was Zoya rushing to meet Aditya while on the other side Aditya was rushing to avoid Zoya. And ultimately Arjun's words came true with Zoya walking into the caf Aditya was at while trying to escape her. Aditya trying to hide from Zoya and her catching him was truly an adorable moment to witness. He can't hide from her no matter how hard he tries. 
Zoya has proved herself to be quite a fighter! and Adi was the man who spotted her qualities during the lowest period of her time...   Sparkx😃 thanks for your lovely  thoughts... will annotate your comment on my old post too.. please bear with me... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Shru..😃... good to see my wise muse! 
@hammie a good post. See the most important thing is self belief for adiya. Adi doesn't seem to have that,the way he tries to run after that confession.
Shru... do you think after confession he shirks.. due to sharab? it  does stay in the blood stream for a bit..  waise I love a dithering Adi.. the tough guy goes to being vulnerable.. more for Zoya to do.. dealing with his nakhrah's...
 Infact for me the best scene yesterday was adi with his hands to head in his room when arjun talks to zoya. The lawyer arjun hooda had nailed his witness and he can't forget anything about that intense outburst. Zoya on the other hand doesn't think about the possibility of adi loving her. She feels it is something connected to pooja and she is right as a friend to think that way.
yes she does!  so good to see Zoya being insecure about losing her  best chum!
 She is infact polishing her friendship skills which yash had accused her of not having.  But adi needs her love and not dosti while she needs his dosti. It is a very ironical situation.
yes... although.. friendship comes under the vast canopy of the virtue of Love!!
  Adi needs what zoya can give the best. Love. And zoya needs what adi can give the best. Friendship.
👏 well said my muse.. sounds easy as pie!!!... but phele Adi  needs to  confess his feelings before Zoya.. hope she doesn't start hyperventilating!😛... you have to agree that both are a  couple of dramabaaz!
  But in the need to sharpen their skills on other end they are forgetting their core strength.  Pooja doesn't help the cause. She ask him to choose his feelings the way she was. Selfish. Her feelings. She doesn't ask him to see what zoya think about like a good friend. In pushing to choose his love she is pushing him for another heart break unless the Destiny intervens through zoya and stop him. So it is going to be a difficult journey for both where they re discover themselves together
Pooja..    for once says the right thing.. Zoya is love and friendship rolled into one for Adi... where as she was just a friend.. the type of friend that sane people keep clear off!  a vixen in sheep skin!!
thanks for loyally supporting my posts Shru.. you make hammie happy..😃... much love hammie

Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post hammie
Adi n Arjun r best bro combo evr
s arjun did his Lawyer duty for Adi perfectly with his RJ technique,he made adi realise his love for zoya n lessen his half of his mental stress
the best dlg from poojas "Zoya is ur first love"
today harshad expressed his emotions as Adi in terrace flawlessly