10 reasons why Avinesh Rekhi best suits as Karna

Pdolly9 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

1. Too many already played the character already.
     Avinesh Rekhi brought new life and charm to each role he did. It's not the characters which stood out but AVi who made them stand out. He already his versatile skills and the only one who can do 200 percent justice to Karna role. He will bring new charm to the character that's required.

Please continue if you think AVI best suits as Karna

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divyaamurali thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pdolly9

Avinesh Rekhi brought new life and charm to each role he did. It's not the characters which stood out but AVi who made them stand out. He already his versatile skills and the only one who can do 200 percent justice to Karna role. He will bring new charm to the character that's required.

Avi is Mr. Perfectionist he gets into the skin of any character given to him and he gives his 200%with his immense hardwork determination and dedication. He brings life to the character which he portrays onscreen with his stupendous expressions 👏.But dear Avi is not going to do Karn role Male lead is already selected. He offcourse proved his verstatilty in portraying Sultan Kabir Neeraj Akbar and Our lovable UmaShankar all these are unique and complex characterisation which Avi nailed it with his incredible performances. I wish Avi should soon get a promising and challenging powerful role and his show should have a successful run for minimum 5 yrs this is my only prayers now. Waiting to see him soon onscreen 😳
Deepamann thumbnail
Yes priti , Avinesh would be wonderful as Karn but news say that the actor already selected and it's not Avi. I am very disappointed hearing the news as it's a character that greater depth person should play as you said. Hope the actor chosen will do justice but I am not going to watch it.

Avi never played mythological genre before except as Akbar. Akbar charo is so different from Karn that it would been rocking if Karn played by Avi.

All the best for Avinesh for his future projects and only waiting for his comeback. Wish our wait will be over soon.
S_ami thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No doubt  Avi brings life in all the characters for which he comits. Till now whatever characters he performed different from each other. I don't want to see him as Karna. I'm expecting his new show run for many years .
angiechen41 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pdolly9

Avinesh Rekhi as Karn is so perfect. Definitely Avinesh would have brought freshness to the character with his superb expressions. It's big loss to viewers. I also wish to see him very soon back.
Pdolly9 thumbnail
Thank you for all who replied. Wish producers and tv channel would have taken more care in casting. I can see they are not going to give much imp to Karna character but it goes more towards Karna wife. Wish it won't turn into one more star plus signature shows where they show female empowerment to ridiculous lengths. All the best to show and the actors.