Week that was & now the week ahead

nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Bepanah is on a roll ! 

Logged in a few weeks back and now watching on television daily. It is awesome to see the show on the larger screen but at the same time a pleasure to watch it in continuity online as the suspense and wait is killing. 

Last week BP scaled new heights of excellence.The story line was riveting and the performances were to match.Jennifer & Harshad ..the latter specially was on song...they were so good that they erased the boundary between the real & the reel effortlessly.Kudos to them for their brilliance.Have watched a few romantic serials on ITV and couples like Mihir & Tulsi, Anurag & Prerna, Sujal & Kashish, Dr Ashutosh & Nidhi ,Arman & Riddhima have been immortalised by some tremendous performances.BP celebrating a Century joins the League of Romance on ITV culminating in the best during the week gone by and establishing Aditya & Zoya as a jodi to be remembered forever.Starting from Monday each day unfurled some of the best scenes ever viewed by fans on domestic television. 
Monday:Fireworks between AdiYa like never before !They have been a cosy twosome the past few days with some scintillating encounters between them getting the audience all excited about wonderful stuff coming up after the weekend which seems interminably long. But hey ! What ends Monday is a totally new relationship building up between AdiYa.The brilliantly conceptualised confrontation scene takes AdiYa to a higher plane which is stamped with evasion of truth if not bare lies,anger,guilt,justification,accusation of mistrust and finally the frustration from both sides that leads Zoya to stomp out with a curt "Khuda Hafeez" and Adi  reel with anger as he flings his phone. Friendship days are over and Adiya with this encounter move to the next level of 'ownership'. This was no quarrel between ordinary friends.It had possessiveness stamped all over it. Zoya was shattered by a sense of betrayal and Adi incensed by her accusation comes up with a violent reaction.Do friends fight like this over such matters? This certainly points towards their ownership of each other.
Tuesday: What follows the confrontation confirms the growing bond that goes beyond mere friendship... completely in love with each other though unaware of it neither remains angry for too long.The rain comes symbolically to cool their tempers ...more Adi then Zoya's as his outburst was the maximum.He is consumed with worry about where Zoya is in the pelting rain that has paralyzed the city.She has stomped off from Hooda mansion in a taxi and in a bizzarre case of driver's irresponsibility gets locked in the cab.Gradually, unable to breath, all she can think of is Adi  & how she should not have fought with him ..while Adi in a frenzy with worry gets out on the flooded roads to search for her.His relief when he finds her unconscious locked in a taxi unlocks all his feelings and we get the first sign of Adi in bepanah pyar for Zoya as he hugs her close to protect her in a flood of newfound emotions.
Wednesday:brings mellow moments between a couple hesitantly realising their relationship moving to different levels.The beautiful moments before realization of love sensitively scripted and wonderfully enacted by two of the best actors on television. The CVs excelled in using ArNoor as sutradhars to communicate the love blossoming between Adiya. This was a lovely analogy picturized expertly ..simple but loveable.Zoya discovered the best way to her man's heart was via food...first the cosy meal at the family table and then the midnight feast that she specially prepares and shares with & feeds him.
Thursday:confusion,uncertainty follows the lull after the storm.It is everywhere. Adi is puzzled and does not know how to handle his newly awakened feelings for Zoya. Zoya is in a dilemma trying to find some reason in everyone's abnormal behaviour. There is madness all around .Even Waseem feels he needs to act to bring some semblance of order even if it is an incorrect decision. The absolute treat that lifts everyone's spirit ...the actors and the viewers... is the spectacular dance sequence with  Adi and Zoya that hold all spellbound. 
Friday: The spell however has to be  broken and all brought to reality with a thud.There have been murders that need to be solved ...and the murdered were AdiYa's wife and husband. So what are these new feelings choking Adi now ..he stomps off on a voyage of discovery. Zoyas follows just as he is about to realise the truth...I love Zoya  !!! 
The week therefore ended on real high decibels with bells ringing in everyone's imagination.The prelude promises heady stuff with Arjun extracting a confession from Aditya. BP is on track. The CVs can now justify their choice of the title as Aditya will belt out " Haan mein Zoya se bepanah pyar karta hoon." !!! Viewers have used the long weekend scurrying around to be ready with analysis that will explain exactly what Aditya means by bepanah.😕 But will Aditya himself know what bepanah means? Does it mean love that will sacrifice or love that will possess? Who holds the key to the truth? And what is the truth? Adi's truth we had a tortured glimpse of ...now to discover Zoya's truth. Fasten your seat belts and be prepared for a roller coaster ride as it spirals
 downwards after the high of last week.😭  The lull is over now be prepared for the storm. Ma in law will  resurface after a great escape, Waseem will unveil his bag of tricks as Arshad arrives to woo Zoya. Mr Hooda too will perhaps come home from the safety of his office.The fun & games are about to begin. The week may end with the Anniversary celebrations but the serial's future will depend on Zoya. She holds the key..nay the entire bunch.
If last week belonged to Harshad and he spared no effort to own it ...the coming week will be Zoya's Be ready in anticipation.. 

Edited by nayantara. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutesam_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kudos to you for the beautiful analysis of the week that went by...The episodes were beautifully written and very well enacted by jenshad and especially Harshad...Waiting for today's episode...Harshad is gonna nail today as well
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutesam_20

Kudos to you for the beautiful analysis of the week that went by...The episodes were beautifully written and very well enacted by jenshad and especially Harshad...Waiting for today's episode...Harshad is gonna nail today as well

Thank you for appreciating .Am new on BP forum and eager to get to know all of you who have been there for the Century.I caught up watching online in a couple of marathon sittings as I was transfixed under a spell that HC & JW have cast with their riveting performances.They are so good that the audience cannot differentiate between the reel & the real anymore. 

AdiYa are going to be immortalized by these two brilliant performers ❤️
cutesam_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nayantara.

Thank you for appreciating .Am new on BP forum and eager to get to know all of you who have been there for the Century.I caught up watching online in a couple of marathon sittings as I was transfixed under a spell that HC & JW have cast with their riveting performances.They are so good that the audience cannot differentiate between the reel & the real anymore. 

AdiYa are going to be immortalized by these two brilliant performers ❤️

Even I am a silent member of the forum...I do visit the forum regularly as I am an ardent fan of this show since I saw its first promo but don't post often here...but I couldn't stop myself from commenting on your post as it was amazing
Amazing analysis 👏 You've done a thorough inspection of even the tiniest details most of us might have even missed noticing. Yes, indeed last week is dedicated for Harshad's acting capabilities & as you say, I also believe this week it would be of Jennifer's but there I've a hunch since this week Adi will be going through heart breaking moments getting to know about Zoya's marriage going to get fixed & him not even having the slightest idea  Harshad again will kill it. 
The highlights for me from last week were how protectively AdiYa blamed eo saying they'll slap eo 😆, how Zoya was applying medicine on Adi's hand & that cinstant stare of Adi's, making Adi's mood OK after he left the house after the dance & specifically that dance! 😳 That was some romance. Though Adi went zoned out completely, AdiYa actually danced to the song & whou.. This is that chemistry that's there to look forward to! 😃
Once again, great job analysing the entire week...
Amru4krish thumbnail
Wow... Beautiful analysis of the entire week yaar... Loved reading it... Good job 👏
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seems like the analysis for today was true.
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi was waiting for your post. I thought you quit. Thank goodness you are back!