Episode 10 _ Siddhant Takes Drugs _ 30th March *gif added*

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

my favourite episode 😆
mahi meri obsession ab tak nahi gayi 🤣 🥳

i So damn loved the whole Episode . Siddhant staring at Anushka every second to see if she is even affected. He was craving her attention and trust. Anushka was looking straight back at him to gauge if he is ok. When he fainted she had her heart in her mouth. SO Brilliant! Thank u so much Cvs 👏

i also loved how on his way from the court room to the ambulance sid called  gayatri! i thought he was calling sweetyji. but i was in for a surprise when he called gayatri! brilliant writing there 👏

What do you like about this Episode? 🥳

Catch the recap here:

Sood tells Judge to wait for 5 mins, after Siddhant consumes cocaine powder fully. Siddhant asks Sood what he expects and falls down. Everyone is shocked. Siddhant gets up and laughs, says you still don't realize, what will happen to me. He says I can wait here and will have lunch in Judge's cabin. Srikant tells Judge that he has to go as his Appa KK is waiting for him. Judge says Srikant is right and says I can't waste time and says Police couldn't test the reports and tells that it was sugar and not cocaine. Judge announces Srikant as innocent. Srikant leaves. Anushka tries to talk to Siddhant and says media is there. Siddhant says he don't believe in cheap publicity. Sweety brings doctor and says it is an emergency. Siddhant calls his mother and says he has won the case and come home late. He comes to the parking lot and faints.

Prabhakar reaches court and asks Anushka about the case. Anu says Siddhant have won the case. Siddhant manages to reach to the ambulance and is taken inside. Doctor checks and says he has consumed heavy dose of cocaine. Anushka asks Srikant, if it was sugar. Srikant says yes and tells that he is innocent. Anushka sees ambulance and calls Siddhant, but Sweety rejects the call. Siddhant vomits blood. Doctor asks Sweety to inform his family, but Sweety thinks Siddhant asked him not to inform anyone. Sood asks Inspector in check in every hospital and hotel and says he will admit in some hospital for sure. They reach hospital. Sweety recalls Siddhant had asked him not to admit him in any hospital and says he can't get him admitted in hospital. Doctor asks if he is his friend or enemy and asks him to sign on the form. KK tells that his son has proved to be innocent in the meeting. Police tells Sood that don't know where is Siddhant. KK comes home and tells Srikant that his identity is of his son. He says you are head of the reddy group now.

He says Siddhant has saved you today and asks him not to do this again. Riddhi gets angry with him. Anushka comes to Srikant and asks if it was drugs or sugar. Srikant says I am proved innocent in court. He calls Siddhant and says don't know where is he? Anushka asks again and asks him not to lie. She says if you don't say truth then that trust and bond will break. Srikant says it had drugs. Anushka recalls seeing ambulance and asks Srikant why he pressurized him to take such a step. Srikant says he was unaware that Siddhant would do such a thing. Anushka thinks siddhant is very ambitious and it is not good. Siddhant gains consciousness at a dhaba far away from the city. Sweety says you got well with roots, cow dung and urine medicine. Siddhant asks are you experimenting on me and asks where are we? Sweety says I thought this is the right place other than hospital or hotel, he says once he thought to break promise and got him admitted in hospital. Siddhant recalls promising Anushka.

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Gif credits : Meher

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago
khushimahek11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My favourite was sid and his ma phone convo and very last scene, 
Anu: kaha ho tum siddhant 
Sid remembering the vadda that he has done to her 

TUMAHARE BHAI KO KUCHH NAHI HONE DENGE, CHAHE USKE LIYE HUMAIN KUCH BHI HO JAYE

and of course the look he was constantly giving to Anu but the most favourite one was 

when 
Sood: judge sa'ab panch minute aur rook jate hai
Sid: while approaching to Sood, gave a look to Anu and asking to Sood 

Aap ko abhi bhi shaq hai

as if he was asking to Anu 
(still you do not have trust on me)

what an episode
war_is_peace thumbnail
oh wow! i never noticed that he was asking sood about trust and indirectly asking anu too while looking at her ! 👏
What an episode i tell u! 👏
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Uff kya episode tha wo. Ab tak uska excitement nahi gaya hai.. Siddhant siddhant siddhant ❤️
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The way the judge said aise he achae Karam karthe raho jalde moksh be mil jaayaega 😆😆. Everyone including Any were laughing. I love such leg pulling scenes in court esp 
Edited by cool_tweety - 5 years ago
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely gifs on all these thread. Thanks Meher. For bringing the best scenes right Infront of us.
Anonanon0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
God!! I'll watch the 3rd, the 7th and this one as soon as i get back!
war_is_peace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anonanon0306

God!! I'll watch the 3rd, the 7th and this one as soon as i get back!

🤣
5th bhi dekh le 😆
Anonanon0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha.. saare hi dekh rahi hoon!!!

Bas gaya mera weekend!!1