Episode 8 _ Sid Purva And Drug Talks _ 28th March

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
My favourite part in this episode is when Siddhant is studying the case  and then Purva comes there and she speaks about her friends smoking and all. Siddhant is baffled and so possessive of his little sister there  and asks her to stay away from bad company 😳 And next episode he overdoses 😆

What did u like?  🥳

Catch the update here :

Srikant comes home. KK says I was waiting for you and hugs him happily. He asks him to thank Prabhakar. Srikant thanks him. KK says because of him, board of directors passed our board of trust. He tells that their corporation will handle by Srikant reddy. Srikant gets happy. Prabhakar says congrats and says do you know why you got this opportunity. Prabhakar says as your image is clean and asks him to maintain that. A spy calls Karthik and tells that Reddy will not get airlines deal. KK says Anushka will be in the board of directors and Karthik will head the airline deal, then we will have party. Prabhakar says we shall wait till we get the deal. Karthik says he is right, we shall wait. KK says I have full faith on you. Karthik thinks KK's trust on Prabhakar shall break.

Anushka comes to Srikant and asks him to trust his family rather than taking outsiders' help. Srikant says what advantage he will take. Anushka tells him about drugs case and thinks Siddhant will make him lose. Srikant asks her not to tell KK. Anushka thinks he is not the right guy.

Siddhant is studying the case. Purva comes there and asks him to sleep. She says she knows about drugs. Siddhant asks her not to try it. Srikant talks to Siddhant and tells him about press conference after court case. Srkant asks him not to worry. His wife comes and asks about the case.

Karthik meets Goel and says he wants Reddys and Goel to work and tells that Prabhakar will be gone from their way. KK comes to know about media. Neeta says my sons will start big now and come out of their father's shadow. KK says it is not shadow, but guidance. Srikant asks KK to go and says I will come. Prabhakar does puja and applies tilak to himself. His wife asks if there is something big. Prabhakar says KK is making Srikant as head of the trust. Siddhant asks his mum to bless him and says he is going to fight big case. He then takes Prabhakar's blessings surprising him. Prabhakar asks him to take God's Prasad. Siddhant leaves.

Siddhant's friend Sweety tell him that Srikant will go to jail and asks him not to ruin his career for open and shut case. Siddhant says if we win the case then there will be our name. He asks him to wait for his sign. Anushka, Srikant and his wife come there.

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
i also loved the sidushka scene here. it was so intense 
ps - meher's post below for gif 😳
Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago
Meher_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Here he also tells her why do you think I will listen just because you requested?? Then he overdoses because of what she said.
His swag around this time was so endearing.
Jnndsd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Meher tussi great ho, itna saara talent ❤️
Meher_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jnndsd

Meher tussi great ho, itna saara talent ❤️

😳
war_is_peace thumbnail
Shit i am craving for Lawyer Siddhant so bad now! 
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

Shit i am craving for Lawyer Siddhant so bad now!

We need to see him back and I think we will.
khushimahek11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 In this episode the most favourite part was the very first scene
SWEETY JI : LO AB TO CLIENT BHI AA GAYE  

And before looking he was unsure wheter Anushka will be there or not, as ultimately whatever he was doing was for her and his pitashri 

the was he looked back with the hope in eyes to see Anu was just brillient

even while typing this still I can feel it

favourite part was 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Such an intensity 😆😉