asp99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys did you all read if article about SSPL new mythological show on Karna and Tejaswi is fl I personally don't like mythological and historical shows as in eventually these shows are on some writers perspectives and are goofed up don't know who will be a new Karna. There were few shows on life of Karna but none were impressive. I hope Avi don't accept mytho show and if he accepts it should be Arjun not Karna as it's a very controversial character I'm already getting goosebumps someone else should be Karna not Avi. He should accept something realistic not some imaginary mytho character which is being played by many actors and the best remembered is original MahaBharat Karna and he is Pankj Dheer. Avi should create his own identity like Kabir Sultan Neeraj Akbar and the peak is UmaShankar our Uma. Please in know it's my fear which is written in my post please don't get angry guys. Fingers crossed .
 I m imagining Avi as policeman ,armyofficer  or airforce pilot or a very different BusinessMan. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_ami thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same thing I feel. So many came on same story. Why do they want this again? Hope Avi not sign this. He should try something different like his other characters. In this again he has to die at the end. That I can't see even though it is ml. 
asp99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_ami

Same thing I feel. So many came on same story. Why do they want this again? Hope Avi not sign this. He should try something different like his other characters. In this again he has to die at the end. That I can't see even though it is ml. 

s_ami it's just not about the death but it's the character I'm worried about it mean so many times Karna is shown on screen and we have read it since childhood that what's new with it I mean it's just another version nothing new we know what had happened and what's going to happen but here this greedy channel may try to add something for Trp purpose. You know what I mean ya and if Avi is not a part in won't even think about this show. I want him to do something out of the box. Like did we knew about Uma no and we just lived every day with Uma and Kanak got involved in that journey I wish he choose something of that sort and not something everyone is aware of. Still i think I'm too early in this matter but the Ph had lunch dates and clicks giving me tension. Still i hope for AviRhea together someday. 
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed. I'd rather not see Avi in a mythological/historical show as well. 
S_ami thumbnail
No dear friends , when our show ended from that day itself I strongly felt not everything good between Avi and Rhea or ph and Rhea. Sumeethji's meeting with Avi and again with Tejaswi prakash immediately after the off air of the shows brought some clarity in my doubt. Hope I am thinking too much. But my inner thoughts giving hints there is no hope of getting Avi and Rhea together once again in a new show or tsmsp2. 
Since MM track we could not able to see their interview and again after that track somewhere we could not see that charm which was there in earlier episodes. Hope cv's not given that much attention. 
I think I should leave. 
lovelycolour thumbnail
Hi friends even I don't want Avi to do a character like karn because I have seen mythological shows previously and believe me they give me nightmares for the sake of Trp they destroy the whole essence and karn was the role which was perfectly played by pankaj dheer in Mahabharata and after that in Sony TV again has produced another show with gautam Rhode so here it will be direct comparison with them with no uniqueness and Sami what made you think that Avirhea are not in good terms or PH with Rhea . my heart is sinking from this thoughts because every day I wait for any news of them. Please elaborate.
bhavaniupala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No dear friends , when our show ended from that day itself I strongly felt not everything good between Avi and Rhea or ph and Rhea. Sumeethji's meeting with Avi and again with Tejaswi prakash immediately after the off air of the shows brought some clarity in my doubt. Hope I am thinking too much. But my inner thoughts giving hints there is no hope of getting Avi and Rhea together once again in a new show or tsmsp2. 

Since MM track we could not able to see their interview and again after that track somewhere we could not see that charm which was there in earlier episodes. Hope cv's not given that much attention. 
I think I should leave. 

I am also having same doubt I think avi rhea are having some problem or rhea  with ph... But avi rhea both are down to earth friendly with every one..  
asp99 thumbnail

I think I should leave. 

hey S_ami why say you want to leave don't think that way  let's hold our hopes. I personally don't think something wrong with AviRhea both are professionals and though young Rhea is matured. As far as Rhea and ph equation I don't think something wrong. As far as the joint interviews are concerned they are not in the hands of any actors it's entirely ph or may be channels call according to me. May be I'm wrong as I had never thought on that. The charm of the show was intact till last I suppose we had last joint interview after ghangor pooja on the swing where both were pulling each others legs as usual then we had Rhea after the bhuddha song and she was quite cirppy though the song didn't see the light there was a mention of Uma telling Kanak about her calling Buddha. Yes before the 300 episode party the seperation track was going on so may be at that time they didn't gave any interview but had a very little dance together where summit m held her hand and asked them to dance together here i was little worried as I thought ph purposely kept them seperated. Please watch that segment. I don't know whether I'm right or wrong but there was a little incidence which my eagle eyes noticed but don't want to share here in open may be I will pm you sami if you permit. As far as Tejaswi is concerned I think it's her 3rd show with ph and she may be their favourite. Rhea is introvert I think and Avi is open and i think so is this tejaswi saw her insta hmm quite bold . Dont know what's in stored for us. But S_ami lovely is keeping us hooked to Kanum through her SS so please yaar don't get disheartened. May be we all are so depressed with an early closure of our show we are trying to justify some things which do not exists. So let's face whatever together. Till Avi confirmed let's hope for the best. Divyaa where are you please give your opinion please. 
lovelycolour thumbnail
Hi friends it's a good news the ML in SSP new show is not Avi but Aashim gulati the second lead of Dil sambhal jaa Zara. Oh god I am so relieved. It's a confirmation in India forum that Aashim was the choice of the role SSP had never consider Avi. It's a good news for us. 👏
asp99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelycolour

Hi friends it's a good news the ML in SSP new show is not Avi but Aashim gulati the second lead of Dil sambhal jaa Zara. Oh god I am so relieved. It's a confirmation in India forum that Aashim was the choice of the role SSP had never consider Avi. It's a good news for us. 👏

hush lovely thank you so much I'm so relieved now let that show come and go not bothered at all you made my day Lovely I can have my lunch with a peace. See u later.