Bepannah,my thoughts, Building bridges

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 97 31.7.18  Building  bridges

During their last meeting Zoya burns existing  friendship  bridges  between them, to such a degree that it seems impossible to back track themselves to what they once shared.  Her verbal deluge of giving him a piece  of her mind, leaves Adi swamped with  such a sticky  muck of  misunderstandings, misgivings, and miscalculations! that he prefers to cross the bridge of further troubles when he comes to it. Best for now, he allows himself to recover from her rude onslaughts.

Around Zoya and Adi, the strong imagery of extreme weather and rains virtually submerges both them, and the great city to a standstill. The media portrayal too, funnily, adds  to forging links between them. For as much as media  informs, it also  spreads panic among the general public by some frightening comparative references to the ill-fated English ship Titanic! doomed to its watery grave soon after it set sail! The images of Jack and Rose make us think of our Adi and Zoya.. trapped in their overwhelming  flood of somewhat shaky friendship patterns. I smile at  some similarities between the tragic lovers of the Titanic and  Adiya. Their  friendship too appears as enormous as  the great ship, in the Bepannah plot. Jack too saves Rose from jumping over board like Adi saved, Zoya from ending her life in the shower scene. Jack searches the luxury ship high and low for  his Rose. Like-wise Adi now combs a precariously drenched city, in search of his friend Zoya. News of bridges collapsing, fatality at the hands of pot holes! All set the tone for this thrilling episode.Mumbai is compared to Venice! Roads replaced by canals and streams of water! and in all this Zoya is out there! With Adi not to far!! High drama! 

People are meant to stay where they are. Lucky ones in the shelter of their homes. The not so lucky ones out in the throes of the elements. Anjana is blessed, its more or less a recurrent scenario for her. Husband  out! but she is securely flanked by her two sons. In Zoya's house Zoya is still out somewhere as her family waits.

That Zoya is missing gets to Adi via the  softer lights. Noor informs Arjun who  repeats her message! Nothing can stop Adi now! not even his duty to stay indoors and protect his mother in the absence of his father! Noor's appeals to him, "find my appi! Kick starts Adi  into action! What happened between him and Zoya is water under the bridge! He will have to find her, it feels totally right! She could be anywhere? and he has every reason to look for his friend! Yes she called him his friend. So only a true friend risks his own life to seek his mate. Just like Jack did for Rose.. and more..

Wasim being the father does attempt to search for Zoya. But his car fails and so do his efforts. The rain pushes the Siddiqui's back into their house!  As Aditya Hooda the captain at the helm of his car is meant to save Zoya from the deluge! In an effort to  build fallen bridges between two friends! Zoya's present unknown destination is enough for Adi to make him realize that  his frantic search for her is this manner! can help reduce the gap or barrier that their silly conflict  created between them.

It is significant, that Both Adi and Zoya are enclosed in their cars. Both boxed up within their hearts and minds. Both recall with regret the battle that took place between them. Both in their respective vehicles are up against the odds of out side agencies, the inclement violent weather! However despite all, their heart, mind and souls can only think of the other, in the limited space of their transport. The outside conditions restrict their unbridled need to get to each other, and say the heart felt sorry, that weighs down their souls more than the merciless wash out of the rains!

The deluge tests out both Zoya and Adi's endurance. Within their perseverance  they will  find the ground reality of what they mean to each other. Adi's frantic search for Zoya in the way Mumbai looks now is like finding a needle in a hay stack. But their row, and his sense of responsibility towards seeing her safe! makes him stick at his job. Not once does he give up either in spirit of in body! the name Zoya.. presses him on!

Zoya endures, the feeling of being left out in the cold, when communication lines to her family fail, despite her attempts! When the  cabbie abandons both the vehicle and passenger! Being virtually locked to the outside world, can well may erase all hopes of survival for her. But, for the one name and persona that keeps her hanging on to life, feebly. Aditya! Aditya.. he sustains her breathing, makes her heart beat. In her moment of panic and despair only one regret she has, were she to die  at this moment in time? One regret will travel with her to her grave.. that she could never say sorry to Aditya for causing him pain with her last words spoken to him. if only Zoya knew that her pardon with a contrite heart has already been granted by the equally sorry Adi whose search for her is persistent  and endless!

It's a poignant scene where Zoya begins to hyperventilate; gasps for air, uses her hands to draw attention from scurrying passer-by's but her spirit senses his protective presence. Her sibilant whisper ,Aditya.. is enough to alert him Zoya is nearby by! Once more Zoya's presence of mind makes her blow the horn of the car she was in! but the course of true love seldom runs smooth!

The sound of her horn has to be deafened by the clap of thunder! As the resonance of their very souls have to reach each other! The echo of her true sentiments previously failed to make an impact on him...now the moment  nearly approaches, when he too senses her presence in an abandoned clouded closed car, as she did when he felt close to her in the outside world.

The scene, where they both slide their hands against the  foggy car window, symbolizes the most used part of the human body, the hand. The  hand blesses, and expresses human emotions.  Aristotle calls it" the tool of tools. Its their hands that reassure each other of their presence, despite the cloudy smoke screen of misgivings between them. His palms offer her strength , power and protection. Her palms press against his palm behind her condensation riddled side of the car window. He comes to lend his hand. She once again reaches out for it! Although his side of the pulled up car window is clear, his vision remains impaired till Zoya's palms  does not wipe the condensation from the inner side of the window pane that divides them! to see understand each other clearly. Their has to be greater transparency between them..

Adi smashing the car window is like crashing the film of grievances between them. he welcomes the transparency of their sentiments as opposed to the opaque messages that were circulating between them regards what they mean to each other..

Adi cradles her in his arms. Revives her back to life, reminds us of the scene where during the fake marriage scenario , he gathered a crumpled Zoya off the ground and offered her his shoulder of support, when he publicly  battled guile. Offered  his then fake bride a refuge in his household! In this scene too he finds a sheltered area  and offers refuge not to a fake bride, but a true friend without whom life would be quite unthinkable for him.

The scene uses tender, soothing, gestures of Adi's hands. One  hand hangs on to a passed out Zoya and the other nurtures ,restores her back to life.. his life. Simultaneously both seek each others pardons, for being short, keeping things from each other.They assure each other of their strong friendship. How their hearts melt ,their souls rejoice and celebrate  a communion, that overturns not only the elements! But near enough defies death itself.     

His bleeding arm accidently  drips on his palm, that caresses the side of her face.. and then subtlety his blood lines her forehead with an auspicious sign of good times to evolve between them sooner than later. Its no accident that the sari Zoya wears is a gift from Adi's household. His  blood in her hair parting bodes well!  Adi hugs her close to his heart..   dark clouds of despair begin to move on as, all misunderstandings between friends is water under the bridge.. hamlet53.1.8.17 

Precap: The warm fires, warms their spirits. It's the need of the hour to dispel an undefined chill within her. Chivalry is not dead with Adi he puts his article of clothing to be the protective mantle over her shoulders.. Zoya's Help! is at hand, right beside her!.

Beautiful plus thrilling episode,  tastefully rendered by cv's and memorably  portrayed by our two fine stars, Jennifer and Harshad.. our patent Zoya and Adi!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
amazinggg analysis❤️

Around Zoya and Adi, the strong imagery of extreme weather and rains virtually submerges both them, and the great city to a standstill. The media portrayal too, funnily, adds  to forging links between them.

that reporter was really funny😆

Their  friendship too appears as enormous as  the great ship, in the Bepannah plot. Jack too saves Rose from jumping over board like Adi saved, Zoya from ending her life in the shower scene. 

sooo true.. i remembered that shower scene as well .. u could see adi's intense eyes then.. but this time his eyes expressed pain😭

It is significant, that Both Adi and Zoya are enclosed in their cars. Both boxed up within their hearts and minds. Both recall with regret the battle that took place between them. 

i love this scene.. both remembered the fight and felt the pain.. adi saying main tumhe dhoond lunga chaahe dharti aasmaan aik karni pare (something like that).. loved him saying aik baar mil jao kabhi nahi jagrunga.. touched my heart💔

It is significant, that Both Adi and Zoya are enclosed in their cars. Both boxed up within their hearts and minds. Both recall with regret the battle that took place between them. His bleeding arm accidently  drips on his palm, that caresses the side of her face.. and then subtlety his blood lines her forehead with an auspicious sign of good times to evolve between them sooner than later. Its no accident that the sari Zoya wears is a gift from Adi's household

highlight of the episode.. the way he cried and told her sorry.. those dialogues and that painful yet amazing HUG!! it melted my heart.. bepannaah mohabbat❤️

coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant post Hammie!
I am actually shirt of words to express what I felt yesterday! I was overwhelmed to say the least..

when zoya raises her hand to.indicate her presence to adi,first time and h misses it...since then till the very end of the episode,It reminded me of zoya always stretching her hand to Adi in need..
In the terrace that day when she thought he was yash,she raised her hand and he held it...and then held her completely by taking her into her arms..
Then when she tried to end her life and remembered Adi's words and got back the will to live, she raised her hand when adi entered her home & shouted her name...he held her hand and lifted her!

And today she raised her hand repeatedly and in the end,he held hers and lifted her! Cradled her! Hugged her!

His desperate "zoya" always reaches her...no matter she is in which condition, conscious or not...she always hears it...and raises her hand to call him...and his heart hears the call and answers it...
He not only holds her hand,he holds her body and spirit!

I love it!

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

amazinggg analysis❤️ helooo Maryam... I knew I'd get a heart today!😆.. episode was spot on !

Around Zoya and Adi, the strong imagery of extreme weather and rains virtually submerges both them, and the great city to a standstill. The media portrayal too, funnily, adds  to forging links between them.

that reporter was really funny😆
yes..😆... all adding to comic relief in the  other wise tense episode

Their  friendship too appears as enormous as  the great ship, in the Bepannah plot. Jack too saves Rose from jumping over board like Adi saved, Zoya from ending her life in the shower scene. 

sooo true.. i remembered that shower scene as well .. u could see adi's intense eyes then.. but this time his eyes expressed pain😭
he was terrified... he'll lose her.. good signs.. she means a lot to him

It is significant, that Both Adi and Zoya are enclosed in their cars. Both boxed up within their hearts and minds. Both recall with regret the battle that took place between them. 

i love this scene.. both remembered the fight and felt the pain.. adi saying main tumhe dhoond lunga chaahe dharti aasmaan aik karni pare (something like that).. loved him saying aik baar mil jao kabhi nahi jagrunga.. touched my heart💔
it was nerves! almost suffocating... very well edited

It is significant, that Both Adi and Zoya are enclosed in their cars. Both boxed up within their hearts and minds. Both recall with regret the battle that took place between them. His bleeding arm accidently  drips on his palm, that caresses the side of her face.. and then subtlety his blood lines her forehead with an auspicious sign of good times to evolve between them sooner than later. Its no accident that the sari Zoya wears is a gift from Adi's household

highlight of the episode.. the way he cried and told her sorry.. those dialogues and that painful yet amazing HUG!! it melted my heart.. bepannaah mohabbat❤️
yes... the wait for viewers  is very nearly over... we'll get to see a much favoured theme a love story in the making...😛... lets enjoy the next episode looks promising 😃 thanks for your lovely thoughts, and yet again for reading my post... much love, yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgal270

Brilliant post Hammie! hellooo Sumi.. good to see you matel

I am actually shirt of words to express what I felt yesterday! I was overwhelmed to say the least..
yes.. it was a moving episode.. well tackled by the actors.. befitting their roles
when zoya raises her hand to.indicate her presence to adi,first time and h misses it...since then till the very end of the episode,It reminded me of zoya always stretching her hand to Adi in need..
In the terrace that day when she thought he was yash,she raised her hand and he held it...and then held her completely by taking her into her arms..
this is a brilliant reminder..
Then when she tried to end her life and remembered Adi's words and got back the will to live, she raised her hand when adi entered her home & shouted her name...he held her hand and lifted her!
I wonder if she is aware this could be what one calls love??
And today she raised her hand repeatedly and in the end,he held hers and lifted her! Cradled her! Hugged her!
beautiful  adjectives that sum up a fine episode
His desperate "zoya" always reaches her...no matter she is in which condition, conscious or not...she always hears it...and raises her hand to call him...and his heart hears the call and answers it...
He not only holds her hand,he holds her body and spirit!

I love it!
well described   sumi... lets enjoy a sublime bonding between them... lovely to read your thoughts.will check your post now too ,much love hammie

mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written post ...loved to read your  views ...
There was thrill excitement emotions n hope in the quest of finding Zoya ...Noor , Zoyas kohinoor connected with Aditya through Arjun and conveyed Zoya s missing condition to him ..
Aditya just drove his car  to search for her ..he had promised his mom to remain indoors ...    but here was Zoya she was trapped and he had already made unsaid promises to his soulmate ...Zoya s dad could not find her  ..who else would do so .? Waseem had askd ...
He wasn't aware that a man loving her more than his own life shall not rest till he finds Waseem s daughter Zoya ... that a man had always fulfilled his vows n promises never to leave her alone with her troubles ...Aditya was least concerned about his safety in an unsafe city 
Quarrels n fights between Adiya seemed so frivolous now as both were yearning to again renew their relationship ...the reporters were describing titanic like images n a watery Mumbai 
like Venice ...Adiya were still in each other's  thoughts even though they had parted bitterly due to their fight ...Aditya was roaming on the roads in search of her ..he had vowed to find her at all costs ...Aditya was a determined man to go  for his love in spite of nature s fury and a hostile city flooded with blinding rains ... Zoya was trapped in her car ..she was weak due to her short breath . Zoya, a pure hearted soul was more worried about her fight with Aditya than her weakening condition she was sorry for her outburst with Aditya if those were her dying moments ...but her saviour Aditya was frantically searching for her  ...his love for Zoya was stronger than any other emotion ...any past verbal fight 
Adiya s desperate longing and love for each other was shown in every moment ...in every second as their heartbeats were actually one ..Aditya shouts Zoya from his love filled heart and she responds by starting to breathe again ...
He is her life ..her light n her soul ...so she gathers courage and presses her car s horn n writes help on the hazy window ...
she senses that he is nearby ...Aditya feels her presence and notices her cry for help ...
He is stunned to see her gasping for breath behind the window ...breaking every barrier this man will forever find his love ...he holds her and apologises to her again n again ..he wants her happiness her smile her liveliness because she resides in him ...she is his hope his reason for being alive ...Aditya was in fear and 
waiting to see her open eyes ...He cradles her hugs her and promises her as she wakes up ...the fear of losing Zoya was reflected in Aditya s eyes n gesture and the solemn state of Zoyas heart lying in Aditya s arms were very well described ...

They looked like a real couple in love ..both were sorry for hurting each other ...and to mark their union of hearts Aditya s blood soaked hand puts a mark on her forehead .and at that very moment Aditya repeats his promise to her ..a very subtle scene ...like marriage vows ...both are content to be close to each other ...lying in each other's arms ..is it not  love then ? ...the execution of the entire episode was beyond all experience ...Harshad was stunning and so was Jenny ...
sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! An amazingly well written post! Loved how you drew comparisons between the Titanic/Jack & Rose and Aditya & Zoya. The whole episode was just incredible! Aditya immediately rushing off to look for Zoya when he found out she hadn't reached home and leaving no stone unturned to find Zoya. And Zoya gosh, the only person on her mind - Aditya, the only thought in her mind - regretting fighting with Aditya, last thing on her lips before she lost consciousness - Aditya's name. And then when he rescued her and was desperately asking her to open her eyes 😭 And how cutely they apologized to each other & of course that hug 😳 It was all just so beautiful! 

I really liked how Aditya was calming down Noor and trying to get info on Zoya's whereabouts with patience, he was really like her Jija in that moment. And Noor trusting Aditya to find Zoya, it's like she already sees Aditya as Zoya's better half. It's so nice to see the progress from the time of Zoya's attempted suicide when she called up Aditya to scold him to when Rajveer had kidnapped Zoya & Noor had prayed that Aditya would find her sister to now when she tells him directly to please find Zoya. And Aditya had saved Zoya every single time, solidifying Noor's faith that he will always be there for Zoya. 

What you mentioned about Zoya clearing the glass from her side & thus increasing transparency between them, makes me wonder is this an indication of their future relationship? Zoya will keep things clear between them, wipe out any possible misunderstandings while Aditya will be the one to break any and all barriers that come between them even if it may cause him pain.

Have to say, I really loved that her maang was filled right after he told her that he won't let anything happen to her ever 😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

hello mm😃 good to see you

Very well written post ...loved to read your  views ...thanks mm, you are gracious 
There was thrill excitement emotions n hope in the quest of finding Zoya ...Noor , Zoyas kohinoor connected with Aditya through Arjun and conveyed Zoya s missing condition to him ..
yes lovely mention  zoya's Kohinoor 😃
Aditya just drove his car  to search for her ..he had promised his mom to remain indoors ...    but here was Zoya she was trapped and he had already made unsaid promises to his soulmate ...Zoya s dad could not find her  ..who else would do so .? Waseem had askd ...
He wasn't aware that a man loving her more than his own life shall not rest till he finds Waseem s daughter Zoya ... that a man had always fulfilled his vows n promises never to leave her alone with her troubles ...Aditya was least concerned about his safety in an unsafe city 
Quarrels n fights between Adiya seemed so frivolous now as both were yearning to again renew their relationship ..
beautifully   summed up mm
.the reporters were describing titanic like images n a watery Mumbai 
like Venice ...Adiya were still in each other's  thoughts even though they had parted bitterly due to their fight ...Aditya was roaming on the roads in search of her ..he had vowed to find her at all costs ...Aditya was a determined man to go  for his love in spite of nature s fury and a hostile city flooded with blinding rains ... Zoya was trapped in her car ..she was weak due to her short breath . Zoya, a pure hearted soul was more worried about her fight with Aditya than her weakening condition she was sorry for her outburst with Aditya if those were her dying moments ...but her saviour Aditya was frantically searching for her  ...his love for Zoya was stronger than any other emotion ...any past verbal fight 
I found her being locked in the car as a criminally negligence on the part of the cabbie... he should be sued
Adiya s desperate longing and love for each other was shown in every moment ...in every second as their heartbeats were actually one ..Aditya shouts Zoya from his love filled heart and she responds by starting to breathe again ...
for dramatic purposes   she had to be locked so Adi can set her free! 
He is her life ..her light n her soul ...so she gathers courage and presses her car s horn n writes help on the hazy window ..   .
she senses that he is nearby ...Aditya feels her presence and notices her cry for help ...
He is stunned to see her gasping for breath behind the window ...breaking every barrier this man will forever find his love ...he holds her and apologises to her again n again ..he wants her happiness her smile her liveliness because she resides in him ...she is his hope his reason for being alive ..
lovely narration.. mm😃
.Aditya was in fear and 
waiting to see her open eyes ...He cradles her hugs her and promises her as she wakes up ...the fear of losing Zoya was reflected in Aditya s eyes n gesture and the solemn state of Zoyas heart lying in Aditya s arms were very well described ...
was a moving scene... a must watch on screen..
They looked like a real couple in love ..both were sorry for hurting each other ...and to mark their union of hearts Aditya s blood soaked hand puts a mark on her forehead .and at that very moment Aditya repeats his promise to her ..a very subtle scene ...like marriage vows ...both are content to be close to each other ...lying in each other's arms ..is it not  love then ? ...the execution of the entire episode was beyond all experience ...Harshad was stunning and so was Jenny ...
 mm...  I wonder if they need to confess their feelings in words. confessing their friendship happened.. only just have they ironed out . creases in their friendship... lets keep watching how things progress forward systematically between both  parties   .. many thanks once again  for supporting my posts... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkiex

hello sparkiex.😃   good to see you

Hi Hammie! An amazingly well written post! Loved how you drew comparisons between the Titanic/Jack & Rose and Aditya & Zoya. The whole episode was just incredible! Aditya immediately rushing off to look for Zoya when he found out she hadn't reached home and leaving no stone unturned to find Zoya. And Zoya gosh, the only person on her mind - Aditya, the only thought in her mind - regretting fighting with Aditya, last thing on her lips before she lost consciousness - Aditya's name. And then when he rescued her and was desperately asking her to open her eyes 😭 And how cutely they apologized to each other & of course that hug 😳 It was all just so beautiful! 
ohhh good you liked the Jack/Rose scenario.. mind you that tale ends tragically..
I really liked how Aditya was calming down Noor and trying to get info on Zoya's whereabouts with patience, he was really like her Jija in that moment. And Noor trusting Aditya to find Zoya, it's like she already sees Aditya as Zoya's better half. It's so nice to see the progress from the time of Zoya's attempted suicide when she called up Aditya to scold him to when Rajveer had kidnapped Zoya & Noor had prayed that Aditya would find her sister to now when she tells him directly to please find Zoya. And Aditya had saved Zoya every single time, solidifying Noor's faith that he will always be there for Zoya. 
Yes Noor with her glow of knowledge , always plays a pivotal  role in getting hold of important clues.. plus great at cascading information.. both Adi and Zoya have sufficient ,sincere support systems in place to prevent them from facing a complete breakdown
What you mentioned about Zoya clearing the glass from her side & thus increasing transparency between them, makes me wonder is this an indication of their future relationship? Zoya will keep things clear between them, wipe out any possible misunderstandings while Aditya will be the one to break any and all barriers that come between them even if it may cause him pain.
this we can find out further on with the progression of their bond..
Have to say, I really loved that her maang was filled right after he told her that he won't let anything happen to her ever 😳
yes and I loved it because the camera  treated it gently..just a hint, a glimpse rather than panning the camera  boldly on her marked  maang...  thanks for your brisk read.. and  engaging comment  much love ,hammie

sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lmao Hammie I don't think we need to worry about a Jack & Rose ending for Adiya since poosh have already provided ample tragedy in this show for us. 
I too loved the subtlety of the maang scene, it was like it was just meant for the audience 😃