Bepannah,My thoughts, Advance booking.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 96 30.7.18  Advance booking.

To advance is an act to move forward, onwards, progress, towards an objective. Zoya  takes progressive steps towards carving a name for herself professionally from scratch. Still there lies a gap within her that seems unfilled. To me this episode leads to show her emotional advancement towards one whom she looks upon as a trusted friend. Zoya wants to promote, strengthen, secure and foster friendly relations with him. Zoya has been considering furthering her bonding with Aditya, ever since she realized the boost he gave to her self esteem,which Yash's betrayal  robbed her off.

She thought her friendship was enough to secure , reserve, book  a special place in his heart.Only Adi still sees himself in a transit situation. Feels the need to continue his journey to discover himself further. What he wants out of himself, life in general, continues to be  jumbled before him.The man seeks an advance booking for guaranteed future joy..

The rains; the wide spread flooding; disarray; break in routine, major travel disruption. All point to a time when all life is left at the mercy of the elements. Monsoons create major drama and Zoya and Adi confrontation in the episode is no exception. For me it brings back fond nostalgia of those times when both squabbled endlessly at the minutest of  things.Yet it was those rough times that chiselled a friendship bond between them. Adi's self-imposed exile to Paris, created a physical distance between them.However it deepened the bond of friendship between them. Zoya's award night speech showed how global demarcations failed to erase the glow of friendship betwixt them. However the reference to high tides in the episode symbolizes high energy levels of emotional ebb and flow between the two.

The scene of let's go watch a flick! Set against the flooding outside, is a sign of dams of rage bursting between Zoya and Adi. The play on the terms advance booking tickets for the movie is a leeway Zoya offers Adi to come clean about the news of his jetting off again. His mistake is, when he skirts around the real issue and plays along with her idea of booking movies tickets. How he withheld the real issue as much as he could. She literally has to prise it out of him! No wonder she was irate to the point of tears. He refuses to give her a straight answer. no can't make it to the movies, I am jetting off! Frustrated! Zoya has to put words in his mouth! Adi's mutters, he was going to tell her, is rubbing salt on her hurt.Zoya accuses him of telling  outright lies!! Zoya lets him have it! just like old times when he didn't have a leg to stand on! Forces him to hear all the things he evades, skulking out of responsibilities and relationships! Which will hound him where ever he goes! She forces him to hear that she put in a lot of effort to get him back to his family! Went to jail for his sake.. and here he thinks life is a joke! He comes and goes as he pleases! disregards the grief he causes those who think the world of him!For Zoya its also a platform to protest against being thought off as never being not good enough, for those closest to her for depositing their trust in her.Yash pampered her, but never shared his woes with her. Adi does the same, treats her distantly keeps secrets from her! despite being her dearest friend..

But the thing that shakes him emotionally is to see her as an emotional wreck! Her  confession! him about how much he means to her as a friend! His leaving will break her T to pieces! Adi, is gobsmacked , immensely moved to see her tears. He never realized his existence mattered so much to anyone, not any more. Pooja never depended upon him. He never needed to protect her. In fact out of the two she was the stronger one.He was weak in the sense, that he was never given the chance to prove  his real worth. Zoya's floods of tears empower him. Like before once more she gives him a boost of self-worth within himself. To take charge, protect and make a difference to her very being . Still misgivings too have reasons. Despite their hurtful words to each other!No point of this squabble between them! as no friendship connects them both.

However, Zoya's fury brings out her honesty. To her watching a movie with him means  a great deal to her. The movie symbolically means, like life was passing  away. She had to tell him what his value in her life was. Movie is  the prospect of being together. Sharing   a slice of imitation of life. Time of life at the film, passing by with him, beside her!  Together they could enjoy relating to the characters, situations! This then was Zoya's enthusiasm to share a different, informal, life like scenario. Only to Adi, he faffed about checking film reviews first! Now  if watching a film with Zoya meant furthering a relationship  more than friendship? I don't blame Adi about having cold feet! His  previous  real life movie of kuch kuch hota hai was a total box office failure, despite the good reviews it got! No wonder he was umming and errhing! Is there a way of telling before hand? a review? if Zoya and Adi movie of friendship will be a hit??  It's a risk Adi is not willing or strong enough to take at the moment!

To me Adi is moved to tears, seeing her lose the plot! He knows every word she speaks is true as much as he hates her honesty! But hell! To him it's not easy either, telling a sweet, sincere, pure girl like Zoya.. listen Zoya I am taking off again?? He couldn't  tell her before because he knew her reaction  would break him into a thousand pieces too! Besides, he is not  half as strong as she is !

Well he can go! She wont stop him! good bye  " parting is such sweet sorrow.Zoya  leaves. The only way Adi can deal with it is to throw a hissy fit! chucks his phone ! and mutter  cusses at her! like a loser he recalls all the home truths she yelled at him.. there is defiance, fury in his heart , a scowl on his face!! bloody unbelievable!!!  the stupid woman just walked out on him! Adi is gutted...  such a dj vu  situation!

But life ticks away. Rains  keep Harsh restricted to the office. Anjana piles on the responsibility  of tracking Arjun on the phone, upon Adi shoulder. Plus orders Adi to stay indoors. I felt Adi realizes  compared to him, Arjun ensures Noor reaches home safely. Whereas Adi's wishes  to drop Zoya suffer a washout! Partly due to her self reliance! And then her slinging verbal bout with him! Now  emotionally, Adi i being rained on by regret, anxiety! It's bad out there and he's not beside Zoya. Despite their flareup and  her outburst! He is restless about her and there is no two ways about it!

Zoya takes her journey away from him... again he broke her trust, lied about the pictures when all along he was going to repeat what he had done before! Leave without so far as even hinting to her he was going! This time had she not received his call she wouldn't have known again. Zoya cries at her own weakness of being far to honest in seeing goodness in everyone! being cheated invariably in marriage before! and now in a friendship that is undervalued by a dear friend. I would say this is spiritually a weak moment in Zoya's life. What is the point of trusting people ? having faith and expecting people to  pay her back in the same honesty she shows them? morally discouraging. Her heart breaks

She believed in avoiding pot holes in relationships ,by taking a short cut. A direct route  more quicker than the ordinary longer one. She thought telling Adi about how much he meant to her as a friend would forge a stronger bond between them.Yet today she discovers,  the worth of her friendship never got to him! it fell in some under water pot hole!  Alas! her journey of life, facing all seasons! taking worse possible scenarios rumbles on till she reaches the safety of her paternal home. T

There is no other way forward, for both Zoya and Adi except to continue their journeys separately. Deal with their weakness and strengths. Wait uponthe day when their paths converge again, and they travel on a agreed path...

It is significant that Wasim comes to meet Noor out in the rain with an umbrella, signifying  paternal protection. For Zoya both significant men in her life, however peeved they might be of her self-wilfulness  are terribly anxious for her. Zoya's phone battery is as usual weak. She is left in a situation where neither Adi nor her father can get to her. Dead or low battery typifies a silence that brings about reappraisal of misgivings. Thrashing emotional pit falls. Ushers regret, that softens the heart towards forgiveness and understanding ,towards loved ones..

She is dispirited. Her trust has been wounded. what a horrid day!! horrid weather! And a her horrid tiff with Aditya!

Adi suffers the horror of losing her and despite bad weather warnings and government directives for public to stay indoors ,off the roads, due to the great waters  swelling up! Adi steps out of his house into the perils of flooding, pot holes, stilled, stationary traffic! Searching frantically for Zoya... in this moment of time all that matters to him is to find Zoya! devastated he drops to his knees and confesses to the whole world her name  Zoyaaahh!! Where has she gone?? He cannot lose her!! hamlet53 31.7.18  

One stark contrast to Adi and Zoya's dramatic scene is the romantic moments young Arjun and Noor  share, a couple of kisses and a single hug! Spoilt for choice. Things are meant to  be flooded! Firing  between them will be exchanged intermittently, due to the past  emotional baggage Adi and Zoya  keep throwing at each other like a volley ball. Today their lovers tiff as I call it , despite the tears  has positive outcome! Both  are a little more wiser  about their sentiments towards each other. So if Adi leaves he'll be aware of the fact that  he carries a lot more of Zoya in him now, than he carried before. As for Zoya she's a thick skinned survivor! an Adi loyalist  who'll wait for the time  when Adi returns as one man who knows what he wants... harshad and jenny.. what a treat it was them bring alive.. Zoya and Adi..  

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It was a beautiful episode and you have penned it down beautifully. No words of praise is enough for Jenny and HC the way they breathe life into Zoya and Adi. Well most of the turmoil I have outlined in my post and since I am out of the house today cant type again.But wanted to add one thing. Today Zoya battery went zero, unlike with that doctor where it was low and she go the charger. Today she has no charger. It has reached zero. In a way her life and her trust also has come zero. She was not considered worthy enough for Adi to give her, his friendship, same as Yash who told she was not a friend. She feels the darkness as the rain pours on. But the thing is that from zero you cannot go down. You can go only up. When her resilience is down, when she stop fighting her battle and say I need help, her help will come. Her friend will come for her. She will have to just allow him to help her so that he can help himself, he can feel worthwhile.
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautifulll analysis❤️
Monsoons create major drama and Zoya and Adi confrontation in the episode is no exception. For me it brings back fond nostalgia of those times when both squabbled endlessly at the minutest of  things.

yeah literally went into past when they just fought for yash and pooja..and today they fought for the friendship/trust😊

But the thing that shakes him emotionally is to see her as an emotional wreck! Her  confession! him about how much he means to her as a friend! His leaving will break her T to pieces! Adi, is gobsmacked , immensely moved to see her tears. He never realized his existence mattered so much to anyone, not any more. Pooja never depended upon him. He never needed to protect her

the whole scene was sooo powerful and intense.. their acting and expressions were brilliant..👏

His  previous  real life movie of kuch kuch hota hai was a total box office failure, despite the good reviews it got! No wonder he was umming and errhing! Is there a way of telling before hand? a review? if Zoya and Adi movie of friendship will be a hit??  It's a risk Adi is not willing or strong enough to take at the moment!

so well written😳

Adi suffers the horror of losing her and despite bad weather warnings and government directives for public to stay indoors ,off the roads, due to the great waters  swelling up! Adi steps out of his house into the perils of flooding, pot holes, stilled, stationary traffic! Searching frantically for Zoya... in this moment of time all that matters to him is to find Zoya! devastated he drops to his knees and confesses to the whole world her name  Zoyaaahh!! Where has she gone?? He cannot lose her!!

waiting for this parttt.. his scream gives me goose bumps i hope he doesn't leave again and this time the reason being zoya

mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent post    ...you have described beautifully a power packed  episode ...
Zoya confronts Aditya ...she seeks answers .the reference to movies n tickets was very meaningful ..it was to Zoya s spending lifes  moments with her best friend and to the tickets of a journey of two friends together but Aditya was making excuses .   Zoya needed no reviews to judge her best friend   Aditya stressed on reviews coz he had lost faith in his ability to carry on relationships ...

.Aditya evades the issue ...he is not courageous enough to say I am leaving again to a pure and honest Zoya ...no one else deciphers the travel agent s call except Zoya which points out that she is the reason his travel plans  shall be thwarted ...his journey is with Zoya ...she is the light in his life who will guide him to smoothen out his tormented soul ...still plagued by the past demons ...Aditya could not meet her eyes .       Harshad s acting was mind blowing ...without words he could convey so much Zoya ..her admission that he is her best friend and she was ready to go to jail for him and she had gone to the airport to stop him from going away ...jolts him ...Aditya was pained to see her hurt ...even in the past he had been her saviour n now due to his act of hiding his travel plans he had hurt her ...it saddens him ...Zoya s words were effecting him ...
he came to know he mattered the world to a woman    yet two women had blamed him for his failed marriage ...

Aditya is devastated to hear about her care for him ...and he admits that it was difficult for him to leave her ...he only mentions her and not his family members ..
The outpouring of love in the midst of angry words was beautiful n poignant ...a classic confrontation in a private room as between a couple ...adija and zoyash had failed in their marriage as they never had heart to heart talks n. confrontations ...
Zoya is honest. clear n transparent ...Aditya who wants to run away shall not be able to do so eventually ...the reference to floods potholes shortcuts n incessant rains n warning weather were highlighted to show Adiya s journey towards a new exploration of each other s viewpoint which shall only strengthen their bond in the long run ...

The word trust was very significant ...Aditya had been going on in his life only coz of Zoyas trust upon him and it made him to explode with anger ...Zoya had trusted her friend and he had not been truthful ...both were hurt and both were pained to see the other hurt ...
Such is their love ...but they are unaware of it ...
Aditya loses his calm self n  though he knows he was wrong yet he shouts at her to leave ...goodbye ...he resolves he will not show him face ...he vents out his anger n frustration n.throws his car keys while Zoya runs away in tears ...
Aditya is haunted by her angry words and Zoya too is effected by the fight ...Her monologue shows her pain ..she had expected honesty in her relationship ...
Zoya equates marriage with friendship. ...            Aditya is restless ...Aditya loses his peace he is worried sick for her safety ...the fights cannot wash away their concern for each other's safety n well being ...
Aditya replies to his mom are his way of assuring his worried heart ...in .his talk with Arjun he covers up and hides his guilt of not going to drop her ...
Zoya knows her dad will be worried about her ...but she is unaware that her best friend shall always be concerned for her ...The turbulent times as in bad weather days shall just be a temporary phase. in adiyas journey of life ..Zoya says that her day was the worst one little knowing that her light of life Aditya shall run like a mad man to search for her ...
as shown in  the Precap ...
.    Hats off to Jenny n Harshad to give us a memorable episode ...
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Amazing post! 👏

Though I would not say that Zoya's tears empower him, but they certainly move something inside him and awakens a concern for her. As he had said "Attention seeker ho. Pehle musibat mein phasti ho, phir chinta karwati ho." 😆

This Aditya Hooda is not the Adi we know. The Adi we know would not hesitate to tell a newly widowed stranger woman that she had been cheated on by her late husband, with his late wife, no matter how much it hurt. This is the old Adi with somewhat dampened spirits and lost confidence. He is unsure of himself. When he watches Zoya reflect his light, he cannot believe he imparted it. He thinks of himself as a man without qualities, a bad husband, a bad friend, a bad father.. I think Pooja aborting her child due to his casual comment about not wanting fatherhood has really pinched him.

Zoya was right, no matter how far he tried to go away from his loved ones, they would follow him via his heart. He has to face the situation head on. And this time Zoya would be his strength. She has made it clear with her words that she has chosen him over all her past betrayal and setback. It's time for Adi to choose Zoya and stay back for her sake.

Looking forward to today's episode, and your next one. 🤗

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie!!! 🤗 🤗 🤗
Me back!! Me Back!!
Another Master piece by you Hammie, beautifully explained. Actually I should be habituated to your mind blowing and profound thinking. But you still manage to stun me. Kya soch hai!!

Zoya's "Tickets book hogayi" was like a judge's hammer. And Adi's reaction was like a deer caught under the headlights.
The way she kept looking at him while asking ' commitment , wada in sab ka kuchh to matlab hota hai na" as if she was desperately asking him to come clean, to tell her the truth. But Aditya never looked at her eyes, in fact kept avoiding her, his futile attempt to avoid the situation, broke the dam.
Zoya was justified. What was he running away from, who was he running away from? Wherever he goes his memories of his loved ones are going to follow him. There is no respite, even if you run to the ends of the earth!
Leaving is not easy for Aditya. He himself accepts that. To some extent he also realizes that leaving Zoya will be the most difficult thing in the world for him. What he doesn't realize is that separation from Zoya will break him.   
Zoya had put Aditya on a pedestal. To find that her most precious friend had a feet of clay shattered her. She had given their friendship the same status (importance) as her marriage. And her trust was broken , left her heart in pieces. Will she ever be good enough for anything?
She failed as a daughter, when she ran away to get married to Yash.
She failed as a wife, when Yash fell in love with Pooja and was ready to divorce her.
And now she failed as a friend when Aditya didn't trust her enough to tell her the truth. "Lekin aapne kabhi hume apnaa dost samjha hi nahin".
Aditya was equally devastated to hear her words. How can he be so important for someone? Does he deserve it? He was literally taken aback whe she confessed that she was ready to go to jail to bring him back. Didn't Pooja's dairy mention that he was such a failure? He was not good enough as a husband? Didn't his mother in law reinforce that, that his failed marriage was entirely his fault? Then how can she think that he is worthy?
And as usual he expresses his pain in the form of his anger. "Agar nahi hai yakin to jaao yahan se. Kadi ho kar mujhse jhagda kyun kar rahi ho. Jaao!!" And that was it for Zoya.
She had to leave, She thought she had rights on him. Alas!! How wrong was she?
She doen't know that by taking this right from her, Aditya will be giving her a far more greater right!! The 'Huq' to his heart.
This confrontation was mandatory for both of them. They needed the insight to each other's heart and to know that what importance they have in each other's life!
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant acting by Harshad and Jenifer!!
I was completely bowled over!!
Love Geet.
Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fabulous analysis dr
loved ur view of zoya pov
she was very emotional yday, she didnt saw him or spoke with him in past 6mnths but she created spcl basements of friendship for Adi
she hv a  vitual frndship with his soul not with him so she evn forget to tell him how he is important in her life whn they met after leap,becoz in her heart she does not felt he was away frm her like u mention abt their award ceremony track
but adi fails to understands her frndship n importance in yday
hope he soon understands his feelings for her
waiting for ur tom post hammie bye
sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! An amazingly written post! Really loved the way you outlined the conflict & the perspectives of both Aditya & Zoya. I especially loved the line He was weak in the sense, that he was never given the chance to prove his real worth cuz it's so true! He was never this way with Pooja but Zoya brings this out in him unknowingly. 

Zoya feels so very deeply for Aditya, and it all came out in the confrontation. You don't run all the way to the airport for someone who's just a friend, you don't make a plan that can land you up in jail just for a friend and the way she was hurt & angry yesterday was defo not just for a friend. Zoya repeatedly saying how Aditya's the only friend she's made shows how she thinks the relationship she has with Aditya is one of merely friendship cuz she's not experienced it before. And to me it highlights how what she feels for Aditya is completely different to what she felt for Yash. It seems that while Aditya misconstrued friendship for love, Zoya misconstrued infatuation to be love. That's why she didn't know that much about Yash (his basic likes & dislikes) & that's why she was able to get over him so quickly (ever since Aditya closed the case just before the leap). Those feelings weren't that deep, in fact it's taking longer for Aditya because he knew Pooja for so long which is why the scars she's left behind go so much deeper. 

Aditya is so haunted by the accusations hurled at him by Pooja & Sakshi that somewhere he feels that he is not capable of love/friendship nor is he deserving of it. He's trying to be someone he's not without realizing that there's a girl right there in front of him who adores him just as he is because she sees nothing but good in him, the guy that Pooja & Sakshi only saw bad in. He thinks so low of himself that he can't believe how much Zoya values him. When Zoya was saying that he's the first friend she's made and how important he is to her, you could see his expression changing and how much it hurt him to see her hurt. And then when she says he's not thought once how difficult it's going to be for her to go through that pain again (Jennifer was so good in this, her voice literally broke saying all these things) you see Aditya get even more distraught cuz he hates seeing her so hurt and even more so because of him. And he confesses how this isn't easy for him, being away from her (specifically said her) but when she questions him as to how can she believe him, that's when he bursts (Harshad was so good here, especially with the JAO!'). Cuz the one thing he held onto throughout all the good & bad was Zoya's trust in him and for her to negate that was something he just couldn't take. Trust is so important to the both of them and between them because only they both know how much the other truly values trust & honesty in their life. 

Honestly in the entire show I've not seen Zoya as hurt as she was yesterday. I was watching the suicide attempt episodes earlier today and when she found out about Yash's betrayal she was feeling angry and humiliated more than anything else but yesterday she was absolutely heartbroken when Aditya lied to her. It was so sad to see her blaming herself for wanting trust & honesty in the important relationships of her life cuz that's exactly what a pure soul like her deserves more than anything else.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo shru,😃 good to see you on my thoughts
It was a beautiful episode and you have penned it down beautifully. No words of praise is enough for Jenny and HC the way they breathe life into Zoya and Adi.
yes they impressed me..  they gripped the episode with their scenes..
 Well most of the turmoil I have outlined in my post and since I am out of the house today cant type again.But wanted to add one thing. Today Zoya battery went zero, unlike with that doctor where it was low and she go the charger. Today she has no charger. It has reached zero. In a way her life and her trust also has come zero. She was not considered worthy enough for Adi to give her, his friendship, same as Yash who told she was not a friend. She feels the darkness as the rain pours on. But the thing is that from zero you cannot go down. You can go only up. When her resilience is down, when she stop fighting her battle and say I need help, her help will come. Her friend will come for her. She will have to just allow him to help her so that he can help himself, he can feel worthwhile.
loved your zero  .. thought, the hope that from now on she can only rise.. still have to check your post.. was under the weather..  thanks for your on going support.. Shruthi.. much love ,yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautifulll analysis❤️  helooo Maryam..  collecting all your hearts.. courtesy of Adiya

Monsoons create major drama and Zoya and Adi confrontation in the episode is no exception. For me it brings back fond nostalgia of those times when both squabbled endlessly at the minutest of  things.

yeah literally went into past when they just fought for yash and pooja..and today they fought for the friendship/trust😊
yes key point,  this time they have dangal between them two!
But the thing that shakes him emotionally is to see her as an emotional wreck! Her  confession! him about how much he means to her as a friend! His leaving will break her T to pieces! Adi, is gobsmacked , immensely moved to see her tears. He never realized his existence mattered so much to anyone, not any more. Pooja never depended upon him. He never needed to protect her
the whole scene was sooo powerful and intense.. their acting and expressions were brilliant..👏
her ansoo... very nearly made him cry.. notice he didn't hug her
 His  previous  real life movie of kuch kuch hota hai was a total box office failure, despite the good reviews it got! No wonder he was umming and errhing! Is there a way of telling before hand? a review? if Zoya and Adi movie of friendship will be a hit??  It's a risk Adi is not willing or strong enough to take at the moment!

so well written😳    thanks 

Adi suffers the horror of losing her and despite bad weather warnings and government directives for public to stay indoors ,off the roads, due to the great waters  swelling up! Adi steps out of his house into the perils of flooding, pot holes, stilled, stationary traffic! Searching frantically for Zoya... in this moment of time all that matters to him is to find Zoya! devastated he drops to his knees and confesses to the whole world her name  Zoyaaahh!! Where has she gone?? He cannot lose her!!

waiting for this parttt.. his scream gives me goose bumps i hope he doesn't leave again and this time the reason being zoya
yes😃 and its tonight ye barish ka pani😛... so pleased Maryam you enjoyed  my thoughts... much love yours hammie