Tips To Increase Forum Ranking !!

Posted: 5 years ago

There are a few tips to increase the forum ranking which I am going to explain in a few simple steps.

1. Click on the star icon just left to the "my forum" box to add Dil Hi Toh Hai forum to your forum list. Once you click on the star icon it appears golden in color.

2. Hit the chaskameter ratings every time you open the forum and try to login and logout of IF before and after you visit it. Give it 5 stars of course.

3. Mission pink : The envelop icon just left to every forum topic/ discussion thread turns pink from blue once it reaches 25 comments or 250 views, so try to comment as much as possible on every thread and open the same topic in several tabs of your browser to increase its views. Also guys, I know it's tempting, but try not to quote the comments as much as possible.

4. Rate all the buzz articles, pictures and videos of the show in india-forums and comment on it. You can comment thrice in every articles/videos with at least an hour interval.

5.Make topics on every damn single thought you get in mind about this show. From bloopers to what are your views. From serious points to funny things. Jo dimag mein aata ho just make a topic on that. ðŸ˜†

6. Also do not forget to like other's comment in discussion threads, articles or elsewhere.

7. Join Karan and Yogita's fan club and try to comment there as well. It will help to increase their celebrity rankings.

Lastly, I request all the silent members of the forum to please take part in the forum activities and interaction, the forum needs you guys.

Credit : Goog*e & Other Forums 
Baki sab toh theek h but Goog*e kyu ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by mysterygirl123

Awesome post; very educational

Thanks ðŸ˜Ž
Originally posted by Arjuhi_dreamer

Baki sab toh theek h but Goog*e kyu ðŸ˜†

I slightly remember ki full likhne mein IF Ko problem hai ðŸ˜†
I agree with everything except the quoting thing. The DT usually discourages quoting coz it gets too extensive at some point however that doesn't impact the Forum Ranking. As far as I know..
Thanks for the info... very helpful 
Keep this post on first page

Everyone needs to see it
I agree ... can we get this locked to page 1? Can the moderators do this?
I guess Vigi di needs to request moderator