Anusuya ke saat din

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
As mahaaantam mahaan Maharani Lachi has given he r ultimatum to prove herself innocent in seven days...so what will Anusuya do...

Will she cross Jhelum with her takad dum takad dum son to bring proof that is kansihq. Will her afsosnaakh husband follow her? Also sind nareshπŸ˜†

So what will happen in their absence...Pr soldiers Ka ek aur hamla!!!😲

And how the sind soldiers will welcome their always absent sind naresh???πŸ˜†

Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratnarao12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jhelum has become more of a pond than a river ...everybody crosses it in no time 
Yahan Sumer ki hatya Hui...kanishk takshashila pahunchgaya 

I one night dasyu log ppl went n came BK 

Initially when Darius was there...ambiraj clearly pointed out that the only thing that comes in their way of reaching paurav rashtra is jhelum ...

Ab pata nahi...they just cross it in minutes 

Waise chanakya  broke the bridge ( built by puru overnight)  wit h that blast
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are so funny! πŸ€£πŸ€£
I think she will accidentally get that letter as a proof which Sumer threw in Kanishk's jail. It's quite uncertain that Chanakya knows that Sumer was involved in the assassination plot with a surety and it is surely impossible to bring Alexander for 'gawahi' in favour of Anusuya.. πŸ˜† par ho sakta hai tak-dhum-tak-dhum-tak-dhum-ta karte huye Puru khud hi jakar usse pooch aaye πŸ€£
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

You are so funny! πŸ€£πŸ€£

I think she will accidentally get that letter as a proof which Sumer threw in Kanishk's jail. It's quite uncertain that Chanakya knows that Sumer was involved in the assassination plot with a surety and it is surely impossible to bring Alexander for 'gawahi' in favour of Anusuya.. πŸ˜† par ho sakta hai tak-dhum-tak-dhum-tak-dhum-ta karte huye Puru khud hi jakar usse pooch aaye πŸ€£

That letter😲 Baki I don't know they have shot many scenes with olympias with dasyu Rani and lalchi. Maybe Tiwari will do impossible here. Turn olympias against Alexander 
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

That letter😲 Baki I don't know they have shot many scenes with olympias with dasyu Rani and lalchi. Maybe Tiwari will do impossible here. Turn olympias against Alexander 

Nahin yaar aisa nahin hoga πŸ˜†
I am sure wo scenes sirf Olly aur Laachi ke nahin honge unmein Alex bhi hoga.. ye baat alag hai ki usne selfies sirf Olly ke saath li hongi.. 
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
All the sets are next to each other and the actresses are great friends, often hanging out off-screen. So we may or may not have scenes with them. 
I hope we get a scene where Olympias convinces Dasyurani to join forces with Alexander. πŸ˜ƒ
Those two fiery queens would light up our screens.
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

All the sets are next to each other and the actresses are great friends, often hanging out off-screen. So we may or may not have scenes with them. 

I hope we get a scene where Olympias convinces Dasyurani to join forces with Alexander. πŸ˜ƒ
Those two fiery queens would light up our screens.

I don't want rakhis dasyus etc etc. Alexander should win at his own or else better loses if CVS wants him to. But no dasyus rakhis Barsines' roxanas
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

I don't want rakhis dasyus etc etc. Alexander should win at his own or else better loses if CVS wants him to. But no dasyus rakhis Barsines' roxanas

I am sure that this Alexander would neither look like the flamboyant Macedonian Alexander nor like the victorious Persian Alexander! He would look like a guy enjoying his fake victory completely unware of his wife's pleading for his life in front of his sworn enemy and his enemy's mercy! πŸ˜† I see this coming! TRUST ME! πŸ˜‰
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

I am sure that this Alexander would neither look like the flamboyant Macedonian Alexander nor like the victorious Persian Alexander! He would look like a guy enjoying his fake victory completely unware of his wife's pleading for his life in front of his sworn enemy and his enemy's mercy! πŸ˜† I see this coming! TRUST ME! πŸ˜‰

I know Rakhi wala scene too strong hai  CVS will not miss it ..isse acha usko harwa hi dein😊 
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
Anusuya will I think find some way out herself.😊 ..I think Chankya will operate from beyond beas know after baking incidentπŸ˜†Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago