Frequent Posters

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Fabulous update...
Loved it... 
Zoya knows that maybe Adi Like her... 
Zoya blushing... 
Adi Mom trying to get Adi & Zoya together... 
Continue soon... 
Can't wait to read the next part...
If possible PM me for the next updates... 
Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 5 years ago
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 Oh bro! What are you doing to me? 
Pleaaase post the next update UBER soon! This is torture! 😆 I always get sooo engrossed in your story that when the chapter ends, I am left with a frustration along with a mix of happiness and that dreamy feeling that you create with your words...aah...that AdiYa dreamland... It takes me a while to get back on the planet...and to my surroundings...😆😆
My God! Zoya is blushing! Zoya did not mind at all that Adi might have started liking her...and not platonically at all!  Yaiyaay! I am sooo proud of you my Zo baby! 😆
You re-created the look of AdiYa from one of those promos during Rajveer track in which they were dancing, Him in a black tux, Her in a red dress! 😃👏 I loveeed it! 
Although your story is kinda AU but these touches from the real show make this story so much more beautiful... ❤️
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  write all the parts and then start posting the chapters jaldi jaldi.. 😳 No no, I am not pressurizing you at all! 😳😃😃 Trust me, Not At All! 😃😉
Ammiey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Once again superb update!!! 
You always amaze me!! 
Like seriously this update showing the gradual increasing feelings in Zoya for our cute little Adi!! 
Okay he's not little!  😳
I meant the above sentence only in single meaning 😆
I really wish Zoya realizes her feelings for Adi!! Soon! 
And I'm really loving your concept of the loving mother in Anjana!! I'm loving this lady because of you! 
Hope Waseem too will support them!! 
Really looking forward to your next update!
I know you've updated like just now?
And I might sound greedy but yeah! Update sooonishhh! 
Awesome job keep it up! 👏
Just update soon! It's my right to say this! 😳

Oh by the way! Thank you so much for the compliment on my dp! You too used to watch swasan??
And I too love your dp of our fav couple!! And the intensity in which they both are in that picture! ❤️
Edited by Ammiey - 5 years ago
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm as always 
I can't believe you ended it there. Such a cliff hanger. It felt like a short chapter but I know it wasn't. Just the reader in me doesn't want it to end. Plz if possible update twice a week. 

So zoya is also getting affected by him. His mum teasing him and zoya ease d4opimg was fab. Just remimed me of when my husband ease dropped on my convo with my sister in law which didn't have a good outcome. But your an amazing writer you should write more often and new stories once this one is completed or do two together.

Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
aww finally some feelings from zoya too.
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow that was awesome...
she knew that may be Aditya likes her and she understood wat  Aditya's mom and brother think also but she is not feeling awkward...that's good...
And she agreed for the dance...that was beautiful...
hmmm she is blushing...so she is also started to have some feelings for him...wow it's really can't wait for the next update 
ikhtiyar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The quintessential ball is here .. but it's so different in this story. What makes it different i'd say is your narration. It's one of your best qualities as an author. And Zoya is falling slowly too  update soon!
Ps. I was totally imagining Adiya in that promo dance during Rajveer track costume. Alas, it never happened in the episodes :(
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708

Fabulous update...

Loved it... 
Zoya knows that maybe Adi Like her... 
Zoya blushing... 
Adi Mom trying to get Adi & Zoya together... 
Continue soon... 
Can't wait to read the next part...
If possible PM me for the next updates... 

Thank you so much!! 😊
I wanted Anjana to be  pro-AdiYa and since it didn't happen in the show (yet), I did it here :D
I'll be updating the next part soon.
(I get a bit delayed in sending PMs but will definitely send you when I update).
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 5 years ago
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Oh bro! What are you doing to me? 

Pleaaase post the next update UBER soon! This is torture! 😆 I always get sooo engrossed in your story that when the chapter ends, I am left with a frustration along with a mix of happiness and that dreamy feeling that you create with your words...aah...that AdiYa dreamland... It takes me a while to get back on the planet...and to my surroundings...😆😆
My God! Zoya is blushing! Zoya did not mind at all that Adi might have started liking her...and not platonically at all!  Yaiyaay! I am sooo proud of you my Zo baby! 😆
You re-created the look of AdiYa from one of those promos during Rajveer track in which they were dancing, Him in a black tux, Her in a red dress! 😃👏 I loveeed it! 
Although your story is kinda AU but these touches from the real show make this story so much more beautiful... ❤️
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  write all the parts and then start posting the chapters jaldi jaldi.. 😳 No no, I am not pressurizing you at all! 😳😃😃 Trust me, Not At All! 😃😉

Ayesha! Your feedback always puts a smile on my face! :D
Thanks so much for the wonderful words. 😊
I am in love with pre-leap so somehow or the other, I try to put those touches in the fic. That red dress/dance promo was ❤️ (Glad you noticed!)
I am trying to update as soon as I finish writing. Next one should be up soon. Hopefully you'll enjoy the upcoming parts too.
Thanks again for the continued support. It keeps me going :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ammiey

Once again superb update!!! 

You always amaze me!! 
Like seriously this update showing the gradual increasing feelings in Zoya for our cute little Adi!! 
Okay he's not little!  😳
I meant the above sentence only in single meaning 😆
I really wish Zoya realizes her feelings for Adi!! Soon! 
And I'm really loving your concept of the loving mother in Anjana!! I'm loving this lady because of you! 
Hope Waseem too will support them!! 
Really looking forward to your next update!
I know you've updated like just now?
And I might sound greedy but yeah! Update sooonishhh! 
Awesome job keep it up! 👏
Just update soon! It's my right to say this! 😳

Oh by the way! Thank you so much for the compliment on my dp! You too used to watch swasan??
And I too love your dp of our fav couple!! And the intensity in which they both are in that picture! ❤️

Thank you!! 😊
So happy you liked the flow. I didn't want to drag it out but at the same time didn't wanna rush through it. 
I always wanted Anjana to be on AdiYa's side (initially) but then the show took her on a completely diff path so I figured I could fulfill my "adhoori ichcha" here 😆
I'll be posting soon. Hope the upcoming parts will keep you interested as well.

+Yeah, I am a big SwaSan shipper (I wasn't very active on the forum then). I keep hoping Helly-Varun come together again. They had such amazing chemistry.