sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
They are finely becoming friend.
What about her family. Won't she get I  touch with them
Will she go back home
What will she do now.
So many questions.
It's a amazing story plz continue soon. I always look out for this story just so I don't miss any parts. 
This is one of my favourite stories on this forum. Plz update sooner
 I know it's easier said tha. Done but the reader in.me doesn't like waiting 
Take your time I'll always always look out for your updates.
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 I am in an AdiYa dreamland!!! 
This is a masterpiece that you have written. I have said this before, and I would like to repeat- Please convert this ff into a proper novel. It has all the ingredients to become a hit!!! Please trust me on that! 
You are a brilliant writer mashaAllah.. 👏⭐️ When I read your ff, it always involves me completely and leaves me wanting for more! THANK YOU for this ff!❤️
This part was great too...as all other previous chapters... Adi is such a sweet man yar! Felt bad for Zo though.. 
I am just very excited to find out how Zo will develop lovey dovey feelings for Adi now...😳😆 
Please update soon! Its soo hard to wait! 😳😃
Lots of love..❤️
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OKAY I LOVEEE HOW LONG YOUR UPDATES ARE!!! ❤️
Sooo this was absolutely cute and sad at the same time. Adi is so freaking perfect ! The way he tries to help Zoya all the time ohmygosh! do men like him even exist???
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar 
i am glad that Aditya is with her during this difficult situation...he was being a good friend...totally loving this...
Sunshine_kk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The way you've written about Aditya being there for her was awesome. Thats how people should be with their beloved ones during their testing times. Loved reading the part and loved how Aditya and Zoya's relationship is culminating slowly into a meaningful one.
Good job. Waiting for your next update.
Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Chapter 11

Awesome update 👏
I loved reading every word of this story.
Aditya bought a suitcase for Zoya? Definitely not what I imagined his first gift for her to be...but it was a sweet gesture.
Zoya dear...Ivy is saying the truth. Aditya really does care for you. He wasn't just acting. 😆
OMG Aditya is going to drop her off to Dublin? This man is already in love or what? I love that she is finally starting to see the truth in Ivy's words. Oh my poor heart can't handle a gentlemanly Aditya. 😳
Aditya himself is confused as to why he wants to drop her all the way to Dublin.
'It dawned on him that the universe, just, might be on his side.' I love this line. They both don't realize how true it is. Universe really doesn't want Zoya to go to Dublin.
So now they are taking a bus to Dublin...man this will be a trip to remember.
Aditya almost doesn't want to leave Zoya, but he still doesn't understand what's happening to him.
Let's see where the universe takes them now 😉
Thanks a lot for the PM
Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Chapter 12

Ahhh what an amazing update 👏
Aditya and Zoya have reached Dublin. A journey that should've taken a couple of hours, took them a whole week.
Aditya knows (or at least suspects) something fishy about this whole lack of communication situation but who would explain this to a lovesick Zoya.
Is Aditya feeling bad that Zoya is going to marry her boyfriend? Man, that would be a treat to read.
OMG Zoya doesn't want Adi to leave yet so she asked him to come with her. AND he said yes! Ahhh my weak heart...Zoya babe, you will realize soon why you wanted him to stay. 😃
She held his hand...though for like a few seconds but still 😳
Oh no...Yash lied to Zoya about his whereabouts. 😡 Mahi told her the truth. I will kill Yash for hurting Zoya.
I'm glad that Adi was there to support her, when she needed it the most. Universe made him stay with her.
I can't believe she travelled alone to a different country for a guy like Yash who is possibly two-timing her and obviously doesn't care enough.
Aditya...this is where you step in. I really hope he can comfort Zoya and bring her out of this betrayal.
You know what surprises me the most? The fact that these two people (who were practically strangers a week ago) are so comfortable with each other.
This story gets better with each update. I just love it.
Thanks for the PM dear.
Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Chapter 13

Another amazing update 👏 just like this entire story
Poor Zoya...she is re-evaluating her decisions of being with Yash for a year and still getting lied to.
I'm sad that Zoya is hurt but I'm also happy because now it will give way for Aditya in her life.
Aditya is the perfect person for company. He knows when to give space and when to talk.
So the possibility that Yash is cheating finally enters her mind.
Aditya is so smart...using the 'Find My iPhone' feature. Yash toh gaya 😆
Whoa...Aditya is ready to go back to Mumbai with Zoya leaving his work. This guy is already going crazy in love.
I love how he is so caring for Zoya even though they met only a week ago.
Uh-oh...he dropped the bomb. 'He is cheating on you'
Finally his past is starting to get revealed. I have been waiting for this since forever.
Pooja cheated on Aditya and Aditya caught her red-handed. I have a feeling the man he saw her with was Yash 😡 Wait but if it's Yash and this was 2 years ago, then it means that he had been lying to Zoya since the beginning of their relationship. The entire 1 year together was a lie. Pooja and Yash are 🤬
Aditya is right...Yash is cheating on her. I just hope Zoya won't be blind to all these possibilities because of her love.
Ahhh I have simply fallen in love with the story long time ago but with each update, I keep getting addicted. ❤️
Thanks a lot for the PM dear
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!!!!!!! Zoya and Aditya are becoming friends!!! 
frustrated12233 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww...
I looved the chapter so much
Plz update soon