Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for pm as always
That was amazing. Loved how they are starting to become friends

Camt wait to read next part 
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is getting more beautiful with each chapters..even i dnt wabt this journey to end and they reach limeric so soon....seems like aditya has already started falling for her though he doesnt realize it..cant waut to read more dear..i am loving it so.much..❤️
Adiya_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved Loved Loved it 😳
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ohhh I absolutely loved this update yar! 😃
I am loving the pace of the story...also how you are unfolding everything step by step. Its such a brilliant piece of writing, mashaAllah...👏👏 The plot is so intriguing and you make it so interesting that it leaves me wanting for more and more...and sooonnn! I wish it was a book and I was reading it in one go! 😆😳 Its so hard to wait for the next updates... 😳 
And thanks a lot for the PM... ❤️
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AyraaMalik

Such a fun Chap dear, loved reading it, how much they are feeling at ease in each others company, Zoya told so much to him and he still have not opn up abt his bitter reality yet, I hope this journey of thm nvr ends soon

Amazing dear keep updating soon :)

Thanks so much, Ayraa! 😊
Slowly ther're easing into each others company but yeah, there's some more way to go for them.
I'll be posting the next part shortly.
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Nice update.. Felt like the story didn't move much in this one except for their inner introspections... So they're gonna go back, then what?? Eagerly waiting for the next part 

Hi Sudha! Thanks for the reading and the continuous feedback! 😊
This part didn't move the plot much but I wanted to shed some light on their inner thoughts. The next part will be updated shortly.
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

awesome update yar 

i am loving the pace of this story...step by step...
I am wondering why they didnt get that how much comfortable they are with each other...especially zoya...on one side their is yash who she had known from years..who is her boyfriend..never bothers to give her some time while on the other side Aditya... a guy who she had barely know from 2-3 days is giving her his time... its high time zoya realize that something is off in yash's behaviour rather than brushing it off 

Thank you so much Ayushi! 😊
Glad to know you're liking the pace of the story.
Realization of any kind of change esp for Zoya will take some time since she is currently focussed only on getting to Dublin. But things like this don't go unnoticed, so sooner or later :D.
I'll be posting the next part soon. 

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sezo

Thanks for pm as always

That was amazing. Loved how they are starting to become friends

Camt wait to read next part 

Thank you so much!! 😊
So happy that you liked the progress. Yeah, unknowingly, they have started to become friends. But it's just a start so there's some way to go. :D
I'll be updating the next part very soon!
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

This is getting more beautiful with each chapters..even i dnt wabt this journey to end and they reach limeric so soon....seems like aditya has already started falling for her though he doesnt realize it..cant waut to read more dear..i am loving it so.much..❤️

Thanks a ton!! 😊
Reading your review has made me so happy. I am really pleased that you're liking their journey [even though they are going to set off for Limerick soon, there's still a long way to go ;) ]
Adi's feelings are evolving in a way he can't really explain and more of it in next chapter. I'll be putting it up soon.
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adiya_fan

Loved Loved Loved it 😳

Thank you so so so much!! 😃