Bepannah,My thoughts, Hide and seek!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 94 26.7.18. hide and seek!

Common child's play, where one hides and the other searches. Figuratively, a situation where one constantly evades or avoids the another.The onus lies upon two opposing actions. One of hiding or concealing oneself from full view.Two, the counter action of searching and finding. Given this episode, for me some lead characters seem to evade and avoid certain key issues.

Right from the start we see Zoya avoids Arshad's text message. She hopes her silent  evasion will relay her disinterest to him. Anjana avoids facing the truth that Zoya does have an impact on Adi. Zoya constantly hides from Anjana so as to avoid awkward collisions with her. We see certain hidden , evasive issues exposed and brought to the forefront.

Zoya back in Adi's room to retrieve her phone leads her to a hidden situation, where she comes cross some truths she is still unclear about. Its the sound of Anjana's voice that  turns Adi's room into a hide out for Zoya. Makes a man's bedroom into a refuge from a pursuer! The sense of a nerve racking game in progress is on.

That a hidden Zoya drops her hand bag on the floor, symbolizes that something personal to who she is? what she carry's as part of her identity. is at stake. Adi's return to his personal territory provides haven for him to release his emotions at failing his flying test symbolized by the manner in which he chucks his jacket across his bed!

The  sound of her bag drop! leads him to reach out for the cricket bat that serves as a connective between them in the past too. Yet again, the bat becomes a stepping stone for him to find the hidden intruder in his shower!  Seeking that which crouches hidden and coiled in a corner. The scene speaks of the private world of a man, in which is uncovered a woman in his inner sanctum! It's a scenario which is open to much debate and who knows malicious speculation? But what is the hidden truth that lies concealed in the enclosed space of the shower cubicle??

Adi and Zoya under a fresh water running shower symbolizes spiritual renewal, letting go of their pasts, ushering in the cool cleansing of forgiveness of those who cheated them. Presently, the sudden accidental douche prompted by Zoya reduces a modest physical boundary between them. They face their hidden closeness towards each other. To use a metaphor the water showers  them both unilaterally with gifts  of nearness, fondness.. love?  All negativity thoughts seem to eliminate in the flow and jet of the waters!   

Sentiments they both kept hidden well out of each others notice slowly washe away to reveal the unadulterated truth they sense for each other.  The complete scenario once again reiterates how water, purifies  and washes off all that prevents emotional bonding, disclosure or recognition from taking place between them.

Anjana's dreaded voice orchestrates the scene! Out of destruction, rebirth of new meaningful virtue stands created. Every action that follows in the shower enclosure, from Zoya's clumsy actions, to Adi's disbelief in finding her in shower! All fall into place, to rinse away the cloak of formality between them. Her sudden slip on the soap a cleansing aid, that purifies! Goes further to show whatever true sentiments limited in the boundaries of decency they have towards each other are being washed away in this unexpected soak.However, a pure attraction stays between them that cannot be watered down!

Her slip backwards! Only to be caught in the strong circle of Adi's arms.Is a firm reminder, that Adi will be there to cover her back  as always, in moments where Zoya is likely to slip!

The action of her tendril of wet hair caught around his shirt button! Reveals a full circle completion to their unnamed bond. The act of being douched by running water, standing, facing each other like a pair of surprised care free water babies, further symbolizes an agreement between them regards what they now find.

The spontaneous tips of their noses only just touching, silently  further uncovers what they hid from each other, deep attraction towards each other! Its one revitalizing , refreshing  moment between their souls where words have no place. Their eyes begin to speak the hidden language of their souls.

The scene also reminds me of the shocking past scenario where  Adi found Zoya in the shower fighting for her life. He  became her means of survival then. Now, In this episode apart from the physical nearness of the shower scene. Adi once again will cover Zoya's back and facilitate Zoya's instinct for survival against the vicious attack of prejudice and bias launched against Zoya!

One cannot hide behind ones past mistakes! For there comes a time  when  one objects   to being criticized and takes a stand to expose some home truths! Zoya defensive  against kitty women, is not so much about her own stigmatized image, for who she is now is for all to see! Its more about defending, Adi's character, upholding the honour of their dead spouses, and voicing a bravo! for the efforts of all those who survive the  wagging tongues of biased and stereotype cast people! Those who pass judgements on others, without casting an eye on  their own far from less pristine white souls!

To Adi , Zoya facing intrepidly the group of Anjana's kitty party associates, is a reminder of what Zoya said about humans being the most vicious out of animals.. they  cut up others with malicious gossip and cruel words. How with their words they tarnish some one's reputation! Just for the sake of  their selfish ulterior motives! She holds fort for all those who move on in life! Rather than be limited  by their idle people's prejudice!

The scene is significant as it shows two individuals Zoya and Adi both , rather openly fighting for their personal human rights!  against the stereotypical mindsets prevalent in all cultures of the world. Where people pass judgements  upon what is  seen rather than  what is the underlying truth. Adi and Zoya in the shower is not the complete truth which Anjana and gang find. The hidden truth is the purity, respect and trust Adi and Zoya have for each other! The scene thus has a moralistic angle to it as well. In  the end the biased element is challenged! and rather courteously like the captain of a plane Adi asks the disruptive elements to get off the plane!!

What is noticeable also, is when Zoya acknowledges about Pooja Yash affair before the kitty clan, how all revenge ,malice appears washed away from  Zoya and Adi, attitudes towards their dead spouses. Before Adi in particular, hated seeing Zoya defend Yash.. now their hidden angst against Pooja and Yash is done away with after facing the truth..

Adi is right behind Zoya covering her back. When Anjana turns down Zoya's support  as patronising!  As really Zoya subjected her kitty party to a rude end! Its Adi who chivvies Zoya's spirits on ,when he pleasing comments his old Zoya the tigress is back! Who in the jungle turned a vicious lion into a mere pussy cat!

One has to reveal some hidden issues. Adi comes clean with his family, about failing his flying test. The good news is he will stay grounded where he is! retake his test again after 6 months!  Its not the end of the world! I think he strikes a happy medium here. His mother is happy! he hopes to bring Sakshi back to the house.. like old times. So really instead of running away from some pending issues of his past. He will let the grass grow under his feet. To see flowers of love budding forth, might be a good reason for him to tarry awhile. The shower scene seems to have energized his lifeless soul.

Noor as usual never fails to cast her gentle light upon her appi's issues that Zoya is too busy to notice in her hectic professional life! Seems that today is the right moment to egg on her appi to reveal her true feelings before Adi.. what Zoya really feels about him! the shower scene, and his open support for her in public, invigorates, and tempts Zoya to end this hide and seek game between them!!   hamlet53.27.7.18

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hi taz... good thing you dropped by to  most the unread mad writer.. 😛... i'll catch you later doctor shahiba... how come you not  at the hospital ?? 😆  hammie
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Surprise! I am early today. 😳😆

A marvelous post! 👏 I love the theme of your analysis: Hide and seek. Very apt. It didn't strike me when I watched the episode, but as I read your post it made perfect sense. Also loved how beautifully you write about Adi-Zoya under the broken shower. The control has broken, it's time for emotions to flow. ❤️

The shower scene contained all elements of AdiYa's current relationship: humor, trust, camaraderie, attraction, connection and finally, standing up for each other (last scene). That's why I think it is one of the best written and enacted AdiYa scene till date. Aditya reaching for a bat to protect himself from the intruder reminds me of Zoya holding her nailcutter in the dark office premises during riots. Zoya is now a changed woman, who has grown to believe in herself and take a stand for herself and the people she cares for. And likewise, behind her success lies a man: Aditya. Aditya hasn't completely overcome the tragedy, which is understandable as Pooja has been part of his life for almost two decades. But when Zoya said she has moved on and she wouldn't cry over her fate for her entire life, there was a different strength in his face altogether. She would provide him with requisite strength to get back to normalcy. I loved the return of Captain Aditya Hooda, when he refused to provide any explanations to the outsiders outright, because he had a clear conscience.

BTW, Adi did not fail the flying test. He burnt the application letter and didn't attend it. He hid the fact from his family.

In the spirit of your title, and Adi and Zoya's emotional upheaval during their accidental intimate moment, I dedicate this line by Rumi to AdiYa:

"Love's secret is always lifting its head out from under the covers, 'Here I am!' "

Loved your writing! Looking forward for the next one. 🤗
Also, unresed my last post :)

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
haan ji.. amazing analysis yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai❤️

Adi's return to his personal territory provides haven for him to release his emotions at failing his flying test symbolized by the manner in which he chucks his jacket across his bed!

The  sound of her bag drop! leads him to reach out for the cricket bat that serves as a connective between them in the past too. Yet again, the bat becomes a stepping stone for him to find the hidden intruder in his shower!

totally loved his entry and picking up the bat🤣 it was hilariouss🤣

Adi and Zoya under a fresh water running shower symbolizes spiritual renewal, letting go of their pasts, ushering in the cool cleansing of forgiveness of those who cheated them. Presently, the sudden accidental douche prompted by Zoya reduces a modest physical boundary between them. They face their hidden closeness towards each other. The complete scenario once again reiterates how water, purifies  and washes off all that prevents emotional bonding, disclosure or recognition from taking place between them.

i loved how you described this whole water and their past part.. awesome!!!👏 u gave the scene a whole new meaning👏

The scene is significant as it shows two individuals Zoya and Adi both , rather openly fighting for their personal human rights!  against the stereotypical mindsets prevalent in all cultures of the world.

loved how zoya stood for herself and how adi came in, told all aunties to buzz off.. amazing bonding😃

loving all these shaadi hints we are getting from noor anjana adi zoya and arjun😆 let's see what happens today.. really waiting for some intense drama and the car incident.. wanna hear him screaming zoyaaa

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie a beautiful post especially the way u talked about water cleansing adiya feelings. One thing.adi didn't take flying test.he lied he has failed. Not sure when this truth will reach papa hooda and its repucurssion. Coming to episode the beauty was adiya together defended their honor and respect. In holding zoya back once again adi proves if someone raise finger at her virtue, her purity they will have to deal with and he will oust them. Once again it showed the contrast of yash and aditya. Zoya left her home for yash. She tainted her character as a run away woman for him. What did she get. Betrayal and life time of accusations from likes of kuku aunty. Zoya had also run away with aditya in jungle track. She was in his most private space today in an intimate position. Look at the end result. The finger that is raised at her is broken and send back. He stands as her strength as her shadow and the right time he will come in front and silence everyone. Because it is not about her virtue it is about his virtue too for being different. And not siding with the stereotypes view of the society of passing the buck on woman alone for nonsense done by man. 
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post    Very apt title ...
loved reading it ...the hide n seek ..the game starts Zoya hides from Anjana ...
Aditya hides his inner goals from his family n comes dejected in his room ...little knowing that his.  Zoya is nearby ...shows his manliness n picks up a bat  to face the intruder of his private space his place of refuge ...both meet ...a hilarious scene 😆well Zoya is in fact not an intruder in his private space but the only person who has managed to invade his heart.   the only one who had invaded his bleak thoughts to bring a smile on his lips ...she is the only one who had invaded his room  ..his shower.cubicle innocently as she will be his life partner later on ...she will force Aditya to shed his dejected state n embrace his life once again ...after a vanvaas of six months only Zoya had succeeded in bringing him out of his miserable state ...he had started to smile ...to joke around n to laugh with her ...in her presence ...
her positioning is imp to show how she will be in his space very soon ...the shower scene is aesthetically picturised which shows that the cool showers will definitely expose the deeper emotions of two persons destined to be soulmates ...the courtship of Adiya with water continues and in what a fashion.  ...
both are drenched in the overpowering emotions ...Aditya is so effected by the close intimate accidental clash with the beautiful Zoya that he fails to meet her eyes lest she reads his innermost passionate feelings for her ...this man was hurt so badly by a woman ...he has picked up the art of hiding himself before the others ...
ironically.
Zoya is the only one who can read  him easily n here he hides his erratic heartbeats from her ...attraction passion awkwardness of intimate fusion - all shades were depicted like a real couple s  passionate date ...the gossiping women are stunned to watch them ...naturally the female partner Zoya is targeted ...Aditya is let off ...  Zoya  then defends herself. she defends Aditya s honour n Anjana also ...her words on moving on before the gang of moral policing women should effect Aditya also who is still plagued by the  demons of his past life ...Zoya is truthful n transparent ...both had nothing to hide before the world ...
Zoya is insulted  and Aditya gives a mighty blow to these women to leave the place ...the bond of Adiya is magical n even Anjana realises their closeness .zoya s collision with Aditya had left him effected ...he was earlier in a dejected mood  as he had entered his room  but Zoya had filled his heart with lightness n pride in his woman .his hidden emotions due to the intimacy were exposed to himself also ...this Zoya will forever let Aditya to shine in all  his glory before the entire world ...she will never dishonour his feelings ...in the past he was thought of as an unworthy man ...and Zoyas  words were soothing to Aditya and shocking to the ladies ...her closeness had engulfed his heart with his unstoppable feelings for a passionate n caring woman ...he could joke n rejoice in her bravery in honouring his virtue as well as hers ...Zoya notices before Noor that Aditya had lost his jovial nature as both Adiya have become more minutely aware of each other after the shower drenched encounter ...Precap    Aditya is  again mesmerised by Zoya ...

Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved the title very much hammie
Hide and Seek seems fantasy as like ur post
u beautifully sink every emotion of  adi with zoya's reactions like droping her handbag n forgetting her phone n sneakingly enter adi room
ur angle of shower scn is like reading summary for poem of purity
loved it core❤️
sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! A wonderfully written post, love your use of hide & seek. And I especially liked what you said about the water purifying & revealing the emotions they kept hidden underneath. 

Zoya avoiding that Arshad fellow at all costs while enjoying spending time with Aditya is very interesting. She knows her father doesn't approve of Aditya & would definitely have hit the roof had he found out about this shower incident and yet she doesn't keep away from Aditya. Whereas when it comes to that other guy, someone her father approves of, she does everything she can to stay away. She doesn't want to talk  to him or meet him. Not now and not ever. It shows that even though now she wants to do everything with her father's approval it doesn't mean she will blindly follow him & do exactly as he says (as she may have done growing up). She is now very much in control of her life & makes decisions for herself which is nice to see. She hasn't let the one wrong experience with Yash make her go back to being under her father's thumb. 

I really like how you connected this shower scene to Zoya's suicide attempt one. I hadn't thought of that. And also your mention of Aditya being a true captain of an airplane and wanting disruptive elements off the plane was spot on. I loved how Aditya & Zoya spoke up for themselves in front of those vicious ladies. I have to say though, when Zoya was defending Anjana then trying to explain herself to Anjana and later feeling guilty that she may have said too much, for some reason it reminded me of how Zoya was with Madhu before. Makes me wonder if Zoya is trying to bridge the gap between the both of them just for Aditya's sake or for another reason. Cuz it's clear that it really bothers Zoya that Anjana doesn't like her and Zoya's past the stage of trying to please everyone. She only wants to please those who matter to her. 

When Aditya said he's a failure it made me so sad (I think he lied to his parents about taking the test) and how he said he's not joking cuz he's no longer a kid :( the damage Pooja & Sakshi have done is so deep. But on the other side there's Zoya telling Noor how Aditya seems different & how she misses him fighting with her and making her laugh aka the Aditya that Pooja & Sakshi only saw flaws in. It reminded me of Zoya's speech when she was thanking him onstage and how it was such a contrast to everything Pooja wrote in her diary. Zoya took everything Aditya threw at her in her stride, no matter how harsh and viewed it as a positive impact on herself & her life. She attributed her success to him & went as far as to call him her inspiration. Whereas Pooja & Sakshi only saw what a bad husband' Aditya was regardless of how encouraging and supportive he was of Pooja & her talent. Just because he wasn't into the superficial romantic nonsense which Yash dished out without realizing that's all Yash had to offer. Luckily the entire experience of betrayal has made Zoya wake up and realize that there's a lot more to life & a relationship than charming words and expensive gifts hence she is able to see Aditya for what he's really worth which neither Pooja nor Sakshi were able to.

Apologies for the long post but once again thoroughly enjoyed reading your analysis. Looking forward to tonight's episode & your take on it :)
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,
heloo Tia 😃  

Surprise! I am early today. 😳😆
is it because its Friday??? still as always good surprise😃
A marvelous post! 👏 I love the theme of your analysis: Hide and seek. Very apt. It didn't strike me when I watched the episode, but as I read your post it made perfect sense. Also loved how beautifully you write about Adi-Zoya under the broken shower. The control has broken, it's time for emotions to flow. ❤️
all I can say is butter fingers! she will bring some disasters into his house 😆
The shower scene contained all elements of AdiYa's current relationship: humor, trust, camaraderie, attraction, connection and finally, standing up for each other (last scene). That's why I think it is one of the best written and enacted AdiYa scene till date. Aditya reaching for a bat to protect himself from the intruder reminds me of Zoya holding her nailcutter in the dark office premises during riots.
yes how right you are... the bat is more of giving a good wallop... bat as in nocturnal  mammals are  ominous creatures too... lurking danger as in Anjana
 Zoya is now a changed woman, who has grown to believe in herself and take a stand for herself and the people she cares for. And likewise, behind her success lies a man: Aditya. Aditya hasn't completely overcome the tragedy, which is understandable as Pooja has been part of his life for almost two decades. But when Zoya said she has moved on and she wouldn't cry over her fate for her entire life, there was a different strength in his face altogether. She would provide him with requisite strength to get back to normalcy. I loved the return of Captain Aditya Hooda, when he refused to provide any explanations to the outsiders outright, because he had a clear conscience.
me to  loved the kitty clan /zoya/adi scene... I found it more credible than the shower scene.. shower scene I found awkward... which is not how the writers meant it to be.. 
BTW, Adi did not fail the flying test. He burnt the application letter and didn't attend it. He hid the fact from his family.
yes I thought so... with great finesse he fibs
In the spirit of your title, and Adi and Zoya's emotional upheaval during their accidental intimate moment, I dedicate this line by Rumi to AdiYa:

"Love's secret is always lifting its head out from under the covers, 'Here I am!' "
😃😃😃    so it  does for those who have time to love😆...my love is to jet off to Budapest.! hummm.. will have to wait.
Loved your writing! Looking forward for the next one. 🤗
me moved with your appreciating my post.. 😃 Tia  to me they appear incongruous  now.. thank you for your on going support..
Also, unresed my last post :)
thanks... will check.. and annotate😊...  much love yours hammie
 - Tia

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

haan ji.. amazing analysis yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai❤️

helooo Maryam😃... thanks for saying so

Adi's return to his personal territory provides haven for him to release his emotions at failing his flying test symbolized by the manner in which he chucks his jacket across his bed!

The  sound of her bag drop! leads him to reach out for the cricket bat that serves as a connective between them in the past too. Yet again, the bat becomes a stepping stone for him to find the hidden intruder in his shower!

totally loved his entry and picking up the bat🤣 it was hilarious🤣

it was good to hear  adi come out with humorous  stuff.. miss that side of his personality..even Zoya finds lightness missing from him...

Adi and Zoya under a fresh water running shower symbolizes spiritual renewal, letting go of their pasts, ushering in the cool cleansing of forgiveness of those who cheated them. Presently, the sudden accidental douche prompted by Zoya reduces a modest physical boundary between them. They face their hidden closeness towards each other. The complete scenario once again reiterates how water, purifies  and washes off all that prevents emotional bonding, disclosure or recognition from taking place between them.

i loved how you described this whole water and their past part.. awesome!!!👏 u gave the scene a whole new meaning👏

thanks Maryam😃

The scene is significant as it shows two individuals Zoya and Adi both , rather openly fighting for their personal human rights!  against the stereotypical mindsets prevalent in all cultures of the world.

loved how zoya stood for herself and how adi came in, told all aunties to buzz off.. amazing bonding😃

I loved this scene. seen it happen around me to my mates.. its can be hard to stand up to hard ilne views

loving all these shaadi hints we are getting from noor anjana adi zoya and arjun😆 let's see what happens today.. really waiting for some intense drama and the car incident.. wanna hear him screaming zoyaaa

yes they are showing some promo on starplus in UK to... thrilling! my cup of tea!   hope that the two sisters shaadi to two bros doesn't turn into some run of the mill kitchen politics!

listen Maryam, thanks for supporting my long winded, posts😛... much love, as ever yours hammie