Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Bam!!

Posted: 2018-07-26T03:51:47Z
Hola New Forum Mitras Smile and Old Lazy Evil Annoying log whom I knew since last 2-3 years Angry 
Well every show has its Happy (Khushi) moments and Sad (Gham) moments Embarrassed
YTG too started with some Khushi moments -  Arpita wishing for a Daughter n Chhotu Shan wishing for a Friend .. Him saving Arpita (Read: Unborn Puchki) on the stairs and later nicknaming her PUCHKI Smile So many AWWW moments ..

It had many Gham moments too Ouch

But I'm not here talking about them Cool
My Old Faltu Friends knows I love to talk abt Faltu Topics just like them Cool

So let's start with the BAM!! Moments - My Fav Moments Big smile

The most Iconic BAM of TV Shows that has been ruling since K Serial Days Party
Shan is about 7-8 years when Puchki is Just Born 
Cut to 5 years Leap
Shan is still the same 7-8 years but Puchki is now 5 years old 
Is Time Theory ko kya naam doon 

Next in line comes Pathan Sasur Ji 
Bholi Bhali Gharwalis are very common in TV but mane what's Arpita's level of Naivety D'oh  Girl have you ever heard of Red-light area?? Your husband bought you in a Red-light area and you thought it was your Sasural D'oh Are you seriously that blind that without any Intro you assumed the Pathan as your Father in law D'oh

Thakuma ?!! 
Did I hear it right??? Plzz someone tell me I heard it wrong Stern Smile 
Thakuma means Paternal Granny n that Thakuma no way looked like a Thakuma Stern Smile 

The last one might seem irrelevant to many but this one thing is really a BAM in my ears  Geek
Khatarnak Bengali 
Mane this is my exact reaction when I hear someone playing a Bong character pronounce like this - Sauti (Sotti) or Baundhoo (Bondhu) 
Exactly how difficult it is to pronounce "O" "So" "No"  D'oh 

Anyways I won't sweat it anymore and say Sayonara here 
Cya later in this Galiyaan Tongue

7 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-26T03:56:54Z
Shantanu must be younger before leap like 5 years I guess n after leap he will turn 10 LOL but with the same height LOL
This is bothering me too but leave it we can ignore this one as I really loved that chotu shan!! 
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-26T04:48:06Z
Originally posted by sarah.aalli

Shantanu must be younger before leap like 5 years I guess n after leap he will turn 10 LOL but with the same height LOL
This is bothering me too but leave it we can ignore this one as I really loved that chotu shan!! 

Okies this is something that happens always in TV shows LOL Siblings who had 10 yrs age difference as child grows up n goes to college together LOL
2 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-26T06:57:08Z
maybe shantanu doesnt want to grow up.. the child inhim exists physically even as he grows Silly
Arpita is good example of "going bling in love"  she will go behind where her pati parmeshwar takes her to. Wacko

& coming to sasurji! That man intros Arpi to takuma.. acc to u takuma is granny.. so that makes sasurji.. pseudo sasurji to Arpita Clown
2 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-26T06:58:49Z
Aye Shekhawat! Tongue

I had the same thought, man Shantanu is still the same after five years Shocked then Socha woh TV serial hi kya jis mein blooper na ho. Ermm

Arpita, well was a bit expecting her final journey after delivery, but woh bach gayi. Party We've already discussed about her dumbness so lets move to next part. LOL

Thakuma looked more like Girl's hostel warden. Confused Thakuma ke two fav students, one Jija Ji's mom and second the Bigdi hui Beauty, who supposedly the college Diva. ROFL

Waiting for the real Milan, Akdu Jija Ji's attitude and Puchki's talent . Cool

P.s: Humein Jhelna tumhare Taqdeer mein hai, Jab tak hum sab Param fans hain. Star

2 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-26T07:07:06Z
Originally posted by ..preethi..

maybe shantanu doesnt want to grow up.. the child inhim exists physically even as he grows Silly
Arpita is good example of "going bling in love"  she will go behind where her pati parmeshwar takes her to. Wacko

& coming to sasurji! That man intros Arpi to takuma.. acc to u takuma is granny.. so that makes sasurji.. pseudo sasurji to Arpita Clown

@Red .. Yeah he probably would have been packed n delivered to his future home had he grown up in those 5 years Stern Smile

@blue .. So that means Arpita had super relationship analytical senses Wacko

@Green .. What's with this name Arpita ROFL

1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-26T07:12:26Z
Originally posted by romaila

Aye Shekhawat! Tongue 

Ahh bring back lots of memories from Girls Night Party LOL

I had the same thought, man Shantanu is still the same after five years Shocked then Socha woh TV serial hi kya jis mein blooper na ho. Ermm

Arpita, well was a bit expecting her final journey after delivery, but woh bach gayi. Party We've already discussed about her dumbness so lets move to next part. LOL

Well the next part probably will be she continued to be dumb dumb until he daughter stands up for her someday Ermm

Thakuma looked more like Girl's hostel warden. Confused Thakuma ke two fav students, one Jija Ji's mom and second the Bigdi hui Beauty, who supposedly the college Diva. ROFL

@Bold .. Okies so Jiju's Mom is Teacher's Pet LOL

Waiting for the real Milan, Akdu Jija Ji's attitude and Puchki's talent . Cool

I'm waiting for Vrushy's entry Day Dreaming

P.s: Humein Jhelna tumhare Taqdeer mein hai, Jab tak hum sab Param fans hain. Star

PS .. Yeah I know Embarrassed
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-26T07:18:02Z
Shekhawat! Do you think Vrushika' character is that of a dancer? Promo mein she's shown dancing outside Jija Ji's haveli. Ermm

Puchki's mom might sacrifice for the sake of Puchki's protection from the Buri Nazar, but I know Beauty aunty kuch na kuch gol maal karti rehegi. Evil Smile (I hope plot reveal na kiya ho Tongue)
0 Likes this