Posted: 5 years ago
Throughout the finale Many guest's av were shown. Ex contestants also came up on stage and had a word. But not one amongst them said Sai is my favourite or Sai will be winner. And that look of disappointed was clearly seen on her face though she tried to keep it neutral . Yesterday also when anil tried to show her how she is almost non existent now and Megha and puski are loved more she went in denial. Maybe she thought her "healthy flirting" constant childlike behaviour adamant and stubborn nature was fun.  But when even Ppl praised Smita who she under estimated alot. And not one  p erson showedconfidence in her. Her illusion must have broken badly. And the reason was not her injury or homesickness, it was her blindly following Pushki. When she was with Megha she used all her strategies and knowledge even came up with few. Her individuality was atleast seen but the day she broke away from her she started seeking support to fill the place and Pushki readily complied. But this time her individuality faded away. Because Megha always shared her thoughts. Made her understand her view never forced her. Her views even if differed were respected but Pushki seemed to manipulate and brainwash her. Sai always needed a shoulder to be in game . While Megha 's companionship didn't ruin her game but rather enhanced it blind trust on Pushkar doomed her. 

Pushkar was told not to let Sai make him her ladder. Which he did and made her his ladder instead. With her help indirectly came up to top 2. Sai was decieved but Pushki's stand was more strong than hers. He broke away from trio taking Sai. Got support of bullies. Not to mention the sreemspace. Got ticket to finale. All after decieving episode. He did more drama than Sai. 

And all she did was hug him. Do lovey dovey talks. And yeah ! Attack Megha with him. 

Inshort she did all he said. Did or wanted. 

And result. 

He was the one who switched off the lights with Megha.

Megha who supposedly "decieved" her became winner.

Smita in her words the  "molkarin" was in top 3

And she didn't even reach top 3

Now when she goes home and realises her mistake it must quite painful for her.

Even I saw the expressions on her parents face when ever she hugged Pushki or praised him. Or when during Rona dhona.

My mom was like hichi aai shivya det asel Pushkar la .  Tyane game kharab Kel rich . Sangitla hote tine swadh raha mahun. Ghari geli var changli ch lecture bhetle Sai la. Tichya hya stupid crush mule top 3 pan nhi zali hi
Nice post๐Ÿ‘
Har ek ke waqt ki bat hai๐Ÿ˜†
There was a time i used to think megha and sai we will be in top 2.. Sai was nice player but she spoiled her game by her unnecessary attraction towards Fuski .. She became laughing stock because of her over dramatic hugs(which she thought entertaining but actually they were pook worthy)..

Feeling lil bad for her .. She was a nice player but she could not understand Megha's care or pushki's manipulation for her.. Maybe now she may see all episodes and do some self analysis.. But alas now time has gone.. I m happy Megha has won.. She deserves this ๐Ÿ‘

N yeah.. Me too observed Veena lokur's i mean her mother's facial expression when she was saying pushki dont cry๐Ÿ˜†
I was like man this man is so crying baby๐Ÿ˜† 
Outstanding post TM๐Ÿ‘

Wanted to share all this about mean/backstabber Sai but you made this awesome post 

Totally agree ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It was irony that Sai felt Megha betrayed her while in fact it was Sai who came across as backstabber to entire Maharashtra
Edited by KollyBollyTv - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Radiant_Eyes_

Pushkar was told not to let Sai make him her ladder. Which he did and made her his ladder instead. With her help indirectly came up to top 2. Sai was decieved but Pushki's stand was more strong than hers. He broke away from trio taking Sai. Got support of bullies. Not to mention the sreemspace. Got ticket to finale. All after decieving episode. He did more drama than Sai. 

And all she did was hug him. Do lovey dovey talks. And yeah ! Attack Megha with him. 

In short she did all he said. Did or wanted. 

And result. 

That is well said. Yes, Sai was one my favourite contestant till she went into Pushkar loving mode and almost lost her individuality. Before that she looked set to enter top 2 along with Megha. Pushkar played a game to put her down and rise above her. 

Sad for her.

One thing is pretty clear from the first season that marathi madhye affairs and even healthy flirting chalnar nahi...no one shld adopt this in future to win bb. 
Originally posted by Radiant_Eyes_

Throughout the finale Many guest's av were shown. Ex contestants also came up on stage and had a word. But not one amongst them said Sai is my favourite or Sai will be winner. And that look of disappointed was clearly seen on her face though she tried to keep it neutral . Yesterday also when anil tried to show her how she is almost non existent now and Megha and puski are loved more she went in denial. Maybe she thought her "healthy flirting" constant childlike behaviour adamant and stubborn nature was fun.  But when even Ppl praised Smita who she under estimated alot. And not one  p erson showedconfidence in her. Her illusion must have broken badly. And the reason was not her injury or homesickness, it was her blindly following Pushki. When she was with Megha she used all her strategies and knowledge even came up with few. Her individuality was atleast seen but the day she broke away from her she started seeking support to fill the place and Pushki readily complied. But this time her individuality faded away. Because Megha always shared her thoughts. Made her understand her view never forced her. Her views even if differed were respected but Pushki seemed to manipulate and brainwash her. Sai always needed a shoulder to be in game . While Megha 's companionship didn't ruin her game but rather enhanced it blind trust on Pushkar doomed her. 

Inshort she did all he said. Did or wanted. 

And result. 

Smita in her words the  "molkarin" was in top 3

And she didn't even reach top 3

Now when she goes home and realises her mistake it must quite painful for her.

Even I saw the expressions on her parents face when ever she hugged Pushki or praised him. Or when during Rona dhona.

My mom was like hichi aai shivya det asel Pushkar la .  Tyane game kharab Kel rich . Sangitla hote tine swadh raha mahun. Ghari geli var changli ch lecture bhetle Sai la. Tichya hya stupid crush mule top 3 pan nhi zali hi

Absolutely bang on wonderful post.

Actually Sai didn't even understand what MM was trying to tell her, he said she lost focus and Sai thought with her back injury! ๐Ÿ˜•

Pushkar played her and she let him.  If not for letting Pushkar manipulate her Sai would have been in top 3.

Originally posted by sheda

One thing is pretty clear from the first season that marathi madhye affairs and even healthy flirting chalnar nahi...no one shld adopt this in future to win bb. 

I want to differ here.  Audience distaste and boredom was not about the affair or healthy flirting at all.

In first case it was married man and the utter disrespect for the spouse and in case of flirting and hugs it was the OVERDOSE of it.  EVERYDAY talking about how pure friendship and how I will always respect you and how I love you like a friend X 100000000000000000 times ๐Ÿคข
Who talks like this with friends????  Even lovers would not give such declarations everyday!

I felt like laughing when in press conference to a question why he always wanted to state love you like a friend, he said so as not to upset his wife or create doubt.  As if just clarifying 100000 times in a day is certificate about friendship only!

These two didn't make a point about healthy friendship they beat it to death, and it was mind numbingly boring.

I don't care about people having affairs or huggathon, I mind having to watch it and the boring explanation ๐Ÿคข

I am so happy that Megha won the show and even happier that Pushkar didn't. Sly manipulating contestants like him don't deserve to. He really spoiled Sai's game. Unfortunately it didn't look as if she has realised it. I wonder if she ever will even if her family or friends tell her. She seems to be too much in love with Pushkar. Sad to see this happening to a strong contestant's game.
The ganging up against megha and going after her at every opurtunity was very ugly to watch and seems to have sealed everyone else's fate.
Congratulations megha. Always stay strong.
Originally posted by Avidwatcher

I am so happy that Megha won the show and even happier that Pushkar didn't. Sly manipulating contestants like him don't deserve to. He really spoiled Sai's game. Unfortunately it didn't look as if she has realised it. I wonder if she ever will even if her family or friends tell her. She seems to be too much in love with Pushkar. Sad to see this happening to a strong contestant's game.
The ganging up against megha and going after her at every opurtunity was very ugly to watch and seems to have sealed everyone else's fate.
Congratulations megha. Always stay strong.

Sai hasn't even realised where she lost her focus.  Pushkar pounced on the opportunity and played her.  Not just Sai but by revealing something Sai told him in confidence, Pushkar tried to turn everyone against Megha.

Sai turned vicious and lost her focus.

Pushkar shouldn't have been in top 5 also.

I was actually a bit surprised that Pushkar finished runner up. There did not seem to be too support for him on social media. But, perhaps you can buy some votes with money power which he has. In any case from #2 to #5 everyone must be close together in terms of votes much below #1.

And he will consider finishing runner up as success here. He would not have if he had not spoilt Sai's game with his manipulation.