Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

It's a pleasure to being a part of Zindagi Ki Mehak: Yash Gera

Yash Gera on his new show

Author: 
21 Jul,2018
It's a pleasure to being a part of Zindagi Ki Mehak: Yash Gera

Yash Gera, who rose to fame as Shaurya in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, says that he always tries to play different roles.

"Being an actor, I always wanted to play different characters in my career and by the grace of God I have got to play them. I am glad that viewers have loved me from the beginning to the end. I hope to continue this in the future too for my fans, he said to IWMBuzz.com

Yash feels blessed to have been part of Zee TV's popular show Zindagi Ki Mehak, where he gets to play a character with many shades.

"I am loving my character in the show as it has got a lot of shades in it. I just entered as a lover but now there is a lot more to explore in the role. I could say that it is one of the best characters that I have portrayed in my career. I am getting to play different shades in one character, hence it is a pleasure to be a part of Zindagi Ki Mehak.

He is hopeful that the love and support of his fans will help him in future too.

Well said, Yash!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
TFS dearπŸ˜›
He indeed is doing good job in Zindagi Ki Mehek πŸ‘
Vikki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, he is doing grey shade character in zkm. Let see what is in store for us in his character. He is doing a good job. Edited by Vikki1 - 5 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for sharing this article Ali. 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for sharing this article...😊
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this article.
ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
         Thanks for sharing the article πŸ˜ƒ supporting cast of ZkM has always been a plus with some very talented actors adding to astonishing & amazing part of the show,  appreciate his positivity regarding his character ,it does look layered πŸ˜›
Vikki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope something positive will come out at the end of precap. Saurya is confused but not felt negative. Now Mahek looks also confused.