Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: geet0910

Wenever he is destined to b married😆 waqt se pehle aur kismat se zyada kabhi kisi ko kuch nhi milta beta😆

the girl will be lucky😆 
Aryanasinga thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HydroxyGroup

Sbs's head vibha Kaul Bhatt is biggest KSG shipper. They used to chase Jen wen she was with KSG. Ka-jen has done some special IVs with them. After their separation they don't follow Jen much. Vibha is fan of smriti Irani, Rajeev Khandelwal,Ekta Kapoor,Aditi and Harshad,ksg,rajat tokas etc if their is any special IV of these ppl coming on sbs then she herself interviews them.

Thanks for shedding light on that .. 

Now that Harshad is paired with Jen, Has she come forward to interview ? Would like to see how she looks ðŸ˜Š
HydroxyGroup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aryanasinga

Now that Harshad is paired with Jen, Has she come forward to interview ? Would like to see how she looks ðŸ˜Š

I don't think so vibha will ever interview Jen n Harshad together😆 don't worry we have tellybytes cinevista ka apana channel😆 we can ask them for Jen Harshad iv
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Tellybytes still takes IV of d3 ppl. 
Siddyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If she had to do Jenshad interview together she could have easily done that during Harshad's day out segment and covered his complete day on Bepannaah sets too but they completely chose to ignore Bepannaah in that.
Aryanasinga thumbnail

I don't think so vibha will ever interview Jen n Harshad together😆 don't worry we have tellybytes cinevista ka apana channel😆 we can ask them for Jen Harshad iv

Dayumm!! I so wanted Vibha doing an interview of Jenshad *Metaphorically crawling on her feet* ðŸ˜ˆ ..

We ought to request more BTS .. I absly loved the first one .. " Majaak" and "Vicky daada, aww my Gawwd" still stays on in my memroy...😳
Aryanasinga thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddyholic

If she had to do Jenshad interview together she could have easily done that during Harshad's day out segment and covered his complete day on Bepannaah sets too but they completely chose to ignore Bepannaah in that.

Playing devil's advocate here *PLUS I am gonna stick to my devilish wish of seeing Vibha doing the crawling to Jen*  maybe, the PH had specifically asked Harshad not to get the SBS or any media team to the sets (Especially is some important scene was being shot on that day) to prevent any leaks from occurring...

Lets not forget, that for first few months, PH were extremely guarded in letting the media in or spoilers out.. its only from couple of weeks we are getting flooded with spoilers, most of them incorrect , i might add ðŸ˜•
HydroxyGroup thumbnail

Dayumm!! I so wanted Vibha doing an interview of Jenshad *Metaphorically crawling on her feet* ðŸ˜ˆ ..

We ought to request more BTS .. I absly loved the first one .. " Majaak" and "Vicky daada, aww my Gawwd" still stays on in my memroy...😳

idk at this point if I want any BTS or not. Seeing the way ppl scrutinized every action n reaction of Jen n Harshad..specifically Jen's,rather than turning it positive it turns negative
Aryanasinga thumbnail

idk at this point if I want any BTS or not. Seeing the way ppl scrutinized every action n reaction of Jen n Harshad..specifically Jen's,rather than turning it positive it turns negative

Jennifer will come under even more intense fire in upcoming days, Hydroxy.. we have to brace ourselves against it as Adi goes through his " painful" angst and hurt while being in love with Zoya...

besides, Shippers will always have some axe or the other to grind .. now that they are convinced one side is deeply in love and another is not reciprocating, even their scenes will be scrutinized through a microscope .. and judgement passed on whether Zoya/Jennifer smiled too less/leaned away from Adi/harshad , was uncomfortable close to Adi/Harshad etc etc...

In a way, BTS  may defuse the building fire if it can be shown that their relationship is platonic and they have a excellent professional rapport than a emotional connection😃
Siddyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Playing devil's advocate here *PLUS I am gonna stick to my devilish wish of seeing Vibha doing the crawling to Jen*  maybe, the PH had specifically asked Harshad not to get the SBS or any media team to the sets (Especially is some important scene was being shot on that day) to prevent any leaks from occurring...

Lets not forget, that for first few months, PH were extremely guarded in letting the media in or spoilers out.. its only from couple of weeks we are getting flooded with spoilers, most of them incorrect , i might add ðŸ˜•

That was after the court room drama when we got so many pics and the wierd thing is they dont telecast Bepannaah segments even now on their show which all media shows are showing. 
SBS is quite a popular show more than other shows of similar  pattern so it will be really good for our show if they will keep their biasedness aside and show Bepannaah segments like other channels, as more neutral people will get to know about it then.