Bepannah,My thoughts, ZZZ..Live wire!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 90 20.7.18. ZZZ.. Live wire!!

The episode, flows like an electric charge through a conductor! Quite aptly, terms, like sparks, explosions, fireworks, current , live wires, electrocute.. are randomly used in the episode. One word in particular; current! Plays upon my mind. Zoya , managing the event of Hoodas 35th anniversary, popping in and out of Hooda  house for seven days, is enough to  create short circuits in Hooda house.

Harsh and Anjana's intolerant animosity towards Zoya is currently well known and practised before both their sons. It's fun to watch how the brothers will attempt to turn the flow of the current against Zoya, around. Zoya though, goes with the flow of the current, on the request of her best friend Adi.. and turns up at Hooda house to do the job she is best at doing.. organising events!

The episode deals with those elements through which electricity passes, i.e conductors of electricity and insulators that are highly resistant to the flow of electric charge through them.

Right from the beginning there were sparks happening. Anjana was kept in the dark about who was organising the anniversary.The brothers are active in expediting their undercurrent strategy of bending their mothers elbow in allowing Zoya to be the event organiser. The whole contrived  photo session is not just  about their parents posing for family portraits.But an open invite to the media photographers, for their parents anniversary. In fact Adi, smartly further makes use of clarifying Zoya's name, for her earlier hoax. It's all quietly funny, when the Hoodas are cynically welcomed back from being dead! By the photographers! Adi chips in it was a misunderstanding which now stands done and dusted, as  the anniversary  grand event,is being organized by the same Zoya! who spread Hooda  vanishing rumours only to get him back from his self imposed exile!  

It's amusing to watch how the Hooda brothers, Adi and Arjun, ensure, rather cunningly  that Anjana by default is made to give into accepting Zoya as  her parties  event manager! As the news will be hot off the press any way!!  Anjana's  reaction is a vortex of conflicting views with her sons! But then again Anjana submits in view of maintaining Hooda respectability! Adi and Arjun, are aware both their parents, will  go with the  current flow  of  their family name  credibility ! rather than  divert the current of favour for them in the public eye!

Such sparks ignite when both Adi and Arjun promote the idea of  letting an event manager deal with the unique event. Adi's Freudian  slip of Zoya is the best!when he was meant to say Zosh is the best! Is  tongue in cheek for Arjun. But  for Harsh and Anjana the live current  of malice and hate for Zoya  zaps them through and through both contain live sparks!!  that wait to strike and harm Zoya down!

Really, Adi parents are electric conductors, that can easily harm Adi too! by the darkness of their deeds. The manner in which Harsh looks upon Zoya when she comes to Hooda house  with her team  to pick up the flow and feel of the  home venue, is enough to shoot electrical currents at Zoya and burn her down to ashes! Its evil when Harsh whispers to his wife  that Zoya may come on her accord but she will leave on their command! Evil resides in the hooded persona of Harsh, when he muses wickedly, how Zoya comes in riding upon Adi's shoulder! But hell! If he will let her do what she wants to do! he'll see to it she is stopped ! The  current of her unwelcome  flow in Hooda house, is averted! He snips the circuit and leaves a dangerous hanging  livewire  dangling against the metal door handle to the generator room in the basement! A death electrocution shock  trap for Zoya to be zapped and harmed! Both him and his wife prove to be metallic conductors of electric currents for Zoya!

The scene where Adi intervenes before Zoya touches the charged metal handles! is bold and a big shock! As Adi receives the electric current in place of Zoya! Adi s very  fall  atop Zoya ,fully covering, protecting her whole being as it were! becomes the insulator for her that blocks ,resists,  negates the effect of any harmful current getting through to her! More so his body fall upon Zoya sparks and fully completes the circuit , that lights up further protective bonding between the two!

Harsh and Anjana see with their own eyes,how the evil act they conducted against Zoya is averted by their own son's interception as the insulator  for Zoya! Goes  to show like before and like always Adi will take upon himself any danger, harm or shock!

Anjana follows her current tendency of hate and blame  for Zoya . Deflects the situation! Holds Zoya responsible for Adi's  electrocution! Anjana comes out with another way of belittling Zoya, by calling her presence ill-omened and unlucky as whenever she is around bad things happen to Adi like now!  In  fact Anjana tries to cause explosions between  Zoya and Adi, with speculations. Who knows Zoya  might have caused the  live wire by tampering with the wiring. Zoya is not the weedy ,wimpy Zoya , but the new charged up  bold Zoya who challenges Anjana's negative  assumption, by reporting what she saw! Some  existing malfunction with the wiring as already sparks were alive! every time the  loose live wire  touched the metal surfaces !

Here in using the generator room  as an example Zoya hints  at the  explosions and sparks Anjana's decadent mindset  creates! enough to burn her sons down if Anjana is not careful. Adi is pleased to see that Zoya  conducts herself well. Remains professional and polite. Although Anjana spares no chance of making Zoya unwanted!  I do not   think Harsh and Anjana will learn from their mistakes. They will try as and when, to electrocute Adi and Zoya's   bonding.  Burn it down to ashes !

Wasim too is enraged to discover that his Zoya,whom he is really proud off is getting involved with the Hoodas in a big way..

The manner in which Anjana speaks to Zosh staff is dehumanizing them.Her measurements are plus size! when it comes to demeaning and insulting people. Marginalizing them on the basis of social standing and class! She always sounded like an upstart to me! condescending with people. Look  what she did to Sakshi! But   Zoya was not standing for it! She has learnt the true value of sincerity and loyalty  amongst the humble and lowly people..

It is a classic jolt that both senior Hoodas receive. When  Zoya points out boldy amid the currents of accusations. That  the sparks in their dangling live wire could have electrocuted her! Adi takes the clue and puts a lid on the electrifying  scene by saying wrap it up! What if headlines read! event organizer gets injured  due to faulty  wiring and short circuit in Hooda house?? So let Zoya get on with what she is meant to do! End off!

Fed up he heads for his room.. Zoya asks him to take off his shirt.. he clearly takes the electric burn upon himself. Once  more  he acts like the insulator, a barrier between her and any  harm coming to her. While Zoya literally stays afloat in the sea of fire. Upon his own body he sustains any scalds, burns meant for her the circuit between them remains  ignited and fully  charged! 

Precap :with shirt off facing the dresser mirror.. Adi watches through the reflection Zoya applying  medication. Blowing  upon his stinging ,burn. Just  her touch is medicinal enough. The sincerity of her service, ushers in his healing! Adi  stares at her deep in thought..she heals every wound in his soul not just his body. now she covers his back literally! Zoya abruptly catches his stare in the mirror's reflection. Their  bond is unchangeable.. their hearts fulfil are each others needs..that which completes the circuit ...hamlet53 21.7.18    

The episode belongs to Zoya, Arjun and Adi.. the trio kept me fully charged! Thank you bepannah! For your support ,dear readers.. keep watching and loving the show and you lot have a great weekend.. mine is busy.. 4 year old nephew happy birthday today..what a palaver !I tell you Zoya could have organised the kids party!.. and her two helpers could have been two big little boys in blue Arjun and Adi!

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Amazing analysis😛

The scene where Adi intervenes before Zoya touches the charged metal handles! is bold and a big shock! As Adi receives the electric current in place of Zoya! Adi s very  fall  atop Zoya ,fully covering, protecting her whole being as it were!

i love how he saved her and asked if she is fine
anjana was really irritating but adi took zoya's side😳

It's amusing to watch how the Hooda brothers, Adi and Arjun, ensure, rather cunningly  that Anjana by default is made to give into accepting Zoya as  her parties  event manager! 

adi arjun killed it😆 their bonding is sooo cute😳

precap was amazing as usual.. the way he looked at her❤️
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie nice post on live wires and electric conductors. Zoya calls hooda house aag ka dhariya.  So to protect urself from fire I needs to be insulated. Adi is zoya insulator in hooda house. She moves very much inline with her insulator. Not taking in the insult mutely and also giving him ammunition to stand by her. The best thing I liked yesterday was adi using hooda public image against his parents. His parents sham marriage was always for the society post harsh adultery. Adi was always accused of messing up that public image. Now he is using that weapon against them. What if such a thing happens in hooda house. Though the start will be fine adiya will be trapped once harsh starts playing his game. I loved the way harsh was targeting zoya. Mostly in the same fashion I feel he has targeted pooja. But zoya defense is adi. His own son who is 2 steps ahead of him. Let us see how it goes.
kiki_kj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your writing is so profound! I could never hope to analyse things so deeply...so thank you for enriching my BP experience 😃
Adi  stares at her deep in thought..she heals every wound in his soul not just his body.
-- such a beautiful line, so poetic 

When will Harsh and Anjana realise that anytime they try and cause harm to Zoya, Aditya will suffer two-fold...
SuzanneH thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Hammie,

Sorry I've been too busy on the work front and just got a chance now to catch up on your thoughts.  Yesterday's episode was definitely charged, both dangerously and romantically!  Aren't the two closely related?

Loved how Zoya reminded the parents that it was her location of the bomb that saved the whole family.  

I have to agree with a forum member named ...sur... who wrote:  

(Quote from "...sur..." ):  This is the same Zoya who will bicker with a complete stranger in a gift shop, she is the same girl who will chase someone on the lanes of Mussoorie just over a gift. She has always been like this. Its just that her husband's death and later betrayal changed her.

For me the current Zoya is not any transformation but infact she has returned to her original self but the added bonus of confidence and independence.

This is Zoya.  The one that Adi will love.

On another note, you have to wonder how Aditya and Arjun turned out to be such upstanding people when they have parents such as theirs?!  Harsh is always looked upon as the villain, getting his own way in court and at home and Anjana is the victim, but I think when the truth is revealed, both mom and dad will be seen as two peas in a pod!  Both baddies!

Mirrors are fascinating because you aren't looking at the person, but merely a reflection of them and in the precap Adi observes Zoya's reflection without her notice.  It looks like he's taken by what he sees in the mirror but I wonder if his feelings will develop stronger for her first because right now, she cares for him as a friend.  He was looking at her the way a man looks at a woman.  Hmm...  

Must get back to work but enjoyed your thoughts, as ever.

mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi..how wonderfully you have described current charges conductor insulators...to depict the scenes...the episode was quite enjoyable...the bonding of adjun was superb... Aditya.  She is our Mom...adi stops Arjun from praising her beauty...adi s wit n clever play before'media was bang on...his media influenced parents were left fuming inwardly but they posed gracefully before the camera lens...mayb Harsh had a hand in staging live spark drama.
Both are shady characters but they thrive upon public image n fake outward smiles
The hi five behind their backs show how old adi has returned to win games n matches
.two steps ahead of his dad
The reference to dead parents coming back n adi s disappearing act were good 
Aditya s convincing to his parents led to revealing his inner admiration for Zoya.. Zoya is the best.then..his covering up Arjun zosh is the best was beautifully done by Harshad
Arjun had a smile..it seems somewhat  He knows his bros heart s tilt towards Zoya.
Arjun saying Zoya is the manager n not your bahu was hilarious. And Aditya's looks for Arjun.
. Zoya was welcomed warmly by Aditya. He was happy to see her as only coz of her zosh was chosen
Aditya wanted to be with her' all the time
Aag ka dariya for both adiya . beginnings of love story n the villains are bound to disrupt their journey. But .both are destined to fall in deep Love.. Harsh was suspicious while eyeing Zoya

The wires are left dangling . Zoya goes. Can adi be far behind his Zoya?  No ..he saves her swiftly he is unconcerned about his burns.. her savior in hooda house..adi will always cover her up . Anjana blames Zoya. Now adi support's her.zoya also answers politely n truth fully... maybe. Adi had become suspicious what if the wires were done purposefully...a pointer to Zoya s sasural scenes in future if by chance marriage is shown afterwards.
Aditya shall protect his Love n both shall face together all hiccups.. they will not leave the field in fear..
Again adi says about media .media shall burn the Hooda s if an accident happens n the manager is electrocuted.
Wonderful team adiya s counter replies
Anjana remarks to Zoya sparks karne hai will turn up true as Zoya shall or has already ignited sparks of limitless love in adis heart... Also the hoodas will continue to burn adiya n hurt them .
But in fact.
The wires of their hearts will be entwined forever .. and the burns n bruises given by the forces will only reinforce their love.. strengthen it up .
Precap
Zoya heals his soul.he hides his bruised heart but the girl is ever-ready to force him to open up happily
.and eventually comforting him

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Amazing post. 👏

So finally the sparks flew at the Hooda house. Aditya to abhi se mom aur biwi k bich mein phas gaya. 😛 It is interesting how Aditya kept insisting that Zoya would manage the event, while telling his mother that who managed the event is not important in the same breath. 😉

I wonder how Aditya came to know about the loose live wires in the basement. Mr. Hooda seems to be behind this accident by design.. and he has got a lady accomplice to follow his orders. Is he afraid and insecure that Zoya might actually end up as their DIL? Because she became very important to Aditya in a very short span of time.

Why are are parent Hoodas so hostile towards Zoya? Does she has the power to uncover their secret?

Eagerly waiting for the next episode. See you in your next post. 🤗

PS: I just posted something on Adi's return. Do peep in whenever possible. 😉

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

Amazing analysis😛    hello Maryam  was busy with my nephew's 2 day celebrations... day 1 was at  childrens indoor venue.. 2 nd day desi style garden party...my lappe/phone were both confiscated..by my cuz..  so didn't know what was happening

The scene where Adi intervenes before Zoya touches the charged metal handles! is bold and a big shock! As Adi receives the electric current in place of Zoya! Adi s very  fall  atop Zoya ,fully covering, protecting her whole being as it were!

i love how he saved her and asked if she is fine
anjana was really irritating but adi took zoya's side😳
lets hope he does not look for his mother in Zoya

It's amusing to watch how the Hooda brothers, Adi and Arjun, ensure, rather cunningly  that Anjana by default is made to give into accepting Zoya as  her parties  event manager! 

adi arjun killed it😆 their bonding is sooo cute😳
yes they are such a strong pairing  between the brothers..
precap was amazing as usual.. the way he looked at her❤️
yes... they both deserve a break... have had a fait share of suffering...  lovely to here from you ...😃 much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Shruthi 😃 good to see you mate
Hammie nice post on live wires and electric conductors. Zoya calls hooda house aag ka dhariya.  So to protect urself from fire I needs to be insulated. Adi is zoya insulator in hooda house. She moves very much inline with her insulator. Not taking in the insult mutely and also giving him ammunition to stand by her. The best thing I liked yesterday was adi using hooda public image against his parents. His parents sham marriage was always for the society post harsh adultery.
this is a weighty point...  liked it and so true.. the loving bubby wife poses... had history of infidelity...Harsh appears to be a yours truly husband now
 Adi was always accused of messing up that public image. 
Hoodas... relationship in the past was under cover... while Adi.. misdemeanours  are more public
Now he is using that weapon against them. What if such a thing happens in hooda house. Though the start will be fine adiya will be trapped once harsh starts playing his game. I loved the way harsh was targeting zoya. Mostly in the same fashion I feel he has targeted pooja. But zoya defense is adi. His own son who is 2 steps ahead of him. Let us see how it goes.
may be adi... protected Pooja too?? I never saw it..although I see how he stands up fro Zoya..MInd you what Harsh can see clearly though is how Zoya goes out of the way for Adi... weekends my mates and family ban me from using lappie and mobile..  they want my attention..😛... thanks for a thought provoking feedback... much love,yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello wanderlust😃,lovely to hear from you
Your writing is so profound! I could never hope to analyse things so deeply...so thank you for enriching my BP experience 😃   your gracious comment me wanderlust... I guess this forum is blessed with some fantastic.. writers and think...
Adi  stares at her deep in thought..she heals every wound in his soul not just his body.
-- such a beautiful line, so poetic 
harshad's expressions were inspirational..😛
When will Harsh and Anjana realise that anytime they try and cause harm to Zoya, Aditya will suffer two-fold...
valid point..😃..but senior Hooda's have  some secrets to hide... they feel if Adiya get together.. they might crack their secrets... thanks so much  for sharing your thoughts, much love hammie