Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Maybe this  negative Rudra will fall in love with Riddhi then this will cause problem for Manjari  ...mom son  fight πŸ˜†

Who is Vin's mom then ? Is she still alive somewhere ? 

Lot of mysteries πŸ˜†
SymphonyStar thumbnail
But I am most interested in Manjari's expousre than anything else πŸ˜‘ 
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bea1

I still think he is not the new lead in that sense but he is the lead of an upcoming track or storyline or is the new negative lead.The show is called Siddhivinayak and Gaurav is essaying the role of  a character called Rudra. Short of changing the name of the show is it possible to continue without the titular character? Manjiri has been committing atrocities left right and centre for her real son what if Rudra is that son?

right
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i dont care if its negative or positive role but s far as gaurav is concerned, i guess the role must be very interesting , keeping in mind his last show!
and since i am totally unaware of the show and its background so tell me who is manjiri? and some basic info too!πŸ˜†
Edited by TunesOfHeart - 5 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
but cin should remain the main lead and i dont want any love triangle :@
also this manjari drama has dragged on for too long
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Show will lose whatever TRP it has till now and will be shut down soon for sure. Manjiri was more than enough as a vamp another villain was not needed at all. Son will be surely more evil than mother. Till now it was a beautiful love story but they have ruined it completely. This is why the show never gets good TRP
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
The TRP of shows on this channel are quite low anyway. Only 2 other shows, Bhabhiji Ghar Pa Hai at 0,7 and Paramvatar Shri Krishna at 0,5 actually perform better than this show and a slew of other shows all tied at 0,3. There are only 3 other shows doing worse but amongst those is one getting a trp of 0,08. I don't think I have ever seen a serial get such a low trp  before and still continue. &TV used to be so ruthless about shutting down underperforming shows I don't what's happening now.
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This is as it is  sister channel so the competition is less. There was absolutely no need to get another lead - villain or otherwise. The show is just dragging now. They should end the show and get another season with new set of actors
SymphonyStar thumbnail
They should show it like Manjari's exposed & then her son comes to take revenge one main villain at a time πŸ˜† Prachi Gauri Rajbeer they all are also villains.
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

why so much hate against the new antagonist?
abhi toh kucch kiya hi ni hai rudra ne and you all are complaining already?πŸ˜ƒ
trp doesn't matter to me if i can see my favourite actor back on tv after two long years!
lets just enjoy and stop being a criticπŸ˜†
Edited by TunesOfHeart - 5 years ago