SJ/Bela AT #3 |Humme Sab Pata Chal Jata hai| - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Bela is coming across as really insensitive and dumb right now. She seriously is not realizing her inappropriate behavior with Rehaan and instead getting angry at Mahir.

Feeling bad for Mahir. He really gave Bela chance but she's acting like a self righteous idiot.

Hope Mahir ignores her now. She doesn't deserve his attention at all.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 9296

Bela is coming across as really insensitive and dumb right now. She seriously is not realizing her inappropriate behavior with Rehaan and instead getting angry at Mahir.

Feeling bad for Mahir. He really gave Bela chance but she's acting like a self righteous idiot.

Hope Mahir ignores her now. She doesn't deserve his attention at all.

yep bela is not realizing mahir is seeing rehan n not vish...

Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

yep bela is not realizing mahir is seeing rehan n not vish...

I understand wat u want to say...

Ya Mahir sees him as Rehaan Bela also knows it but she wont talk normally with Mahir as she dont have any feelings towards Mahir not even as friend...

Until and Unless Mahir innocence is proved nothing can be seen from Bela's side...
this is the truth...

Also if they show like that we wont say anything as we love BeHir but others ll say sooo quickly she forgot Vikrant...

So its not just Mahir they should think about everything before showing anything from Bela side...
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bela has got to speak to Vish, they don't have power to read each other's mind I guess for communication ðŸ˜† And why would Bela care about Mahir's jealousy anyway, she has an agenda to kill him not care about his insecurities. 

And honestly if your wife is telling you umpteen times that she isn't having an affair, you might as well trust her for once. ðŸ˜†
Surbhizoya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ya , I also think that Bela is looking like rude to us because we know Mahir is innocent...but for Bela he is the killer of her lover of 100 yrs tapassya!!!!! So she is behaving this way...no worries she will fall for Mahir sooner or later
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: beguiling

Bela has got to speak to Vish, they don't have power to read each other's mind I guess for communication ðŸ˜† And why would Bela care about Mahir's jealousy anyway, she has an agenda to kill him not care about his insecurities. 

And honestly if your wife is telling you umpteen times that she isn't having an affair, you might as well trust her for once. ðŸ˜†

Exactly yar y ll Bela feel anything for Mahir she is hell bent on killing him...
If they show then it wont be good...
Until Bela comes to know his innocence nothing can be done...

Wat u said abt trust is also correct he is not believing Bela he is jst believing wat he is seeing...

Just situations are wrong tats it...

PS: Communication ðŸ¤£
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
seeing rehan-bela i feel like why vish herself didn't come as yuvi after killing him n married bela then how easy it would have been for both the naagins to be with sehgals together n kill their targets ðŸ¤”
beguiling thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu0517

Exactly yar y ll Bela feel anything for Mahir she is hell bent on killing him...
If they show then it wont be good...
Until Bela comes to know his innocence nothing can be done...

Wat u said abt trust is also correct he is not believing Bela he is jst believing wat he is seeing...

Just situations are wrong tats it...

PS: Communication ðŸ¤£

Yes! Bela made her stance loud and clear. She repeatedly said that she isn't involved with Rehan. I think Mahir would be insecure on seeing her with any other man for that matter ðŸ˜†  
beguiling thumbnail
Please tell me they will get rid off Jamini tomorrow, enough of her already ðŸ¤”
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: beguiling

Please tell me they will get rid off Jamini tomorrow, enough of her already ðŸ¤”

V all r hoping the same