Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
i dont think barsine ko naye kapde kabhi bhi milne waale hain is show mein...woh jab dulhan bani thi kanishk ki ...tab bhi nahi diya tha usse naya costume...soo my bet is on cleitus ki maut but mujhe lagta hain usse alexander nahi olympia hi maar degi agar usne uske baarein mein bakwas ki. πŸ€£
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 In Donon mein se kuch nahin hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Today, Chanakya's dialogue 'jo karna hai abhi karo' was a bit interesting as it indirectly conveys that Hephaestion won't be able to avenge Alexander's insult afterwards if he doesn't act upon it immediately. He drew reference from the previous incident as he said 'doosron ki bhoolon se seekho' where Puru didn't take the benefit of the situation of having Alexander hostage to kill him and hence will not get a chance to kill Alexander in  future. He warns Hephaestion  of not committing the same  mistake by not killing him then and there as he probably will not be able to kill him in future. So, I think that Hephaestion will not be able to take Chanakya to Alexander and somehow he will escape and maybe Barsine would be taken back to Alexander. 
Since PR has lost faith in her so she can't be used again so what is Alexander going to do with her and her 'kunba'. Whatever happens, I don't want her kunba to reappear!! Her mother can't do anything except for tossing her pupils side to side and her sister who appears to be sleep-walking!! πŸ€£
Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Cleitus pehle marega ya Barsine ko naye kapde mileinge

🀣
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Neither, I'd say. I don't think Cleitus dying makes sense. He hasn't even spoken much lately so I can't see how he'd say or do anything that would get him killed. Unless he's going to die saving Alexander (or Barsine πŸ˜†). 
Of the women, only Anusuya and Laachi got new clothes. Olympias always had more than one set of clothes so at least she could rotate. 

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

In Donon mein se kuch nahin hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Today, Chanakya's dialogue 'jo karna hai abhi karo' was a bit interesting as it indirectly conveys that Hephaestion won't be able to avenge Alexander's insult afterwards if he doesn't act upon it immediately. He drew reference from the previous incident as he said 'doosron ki bhoolon se seekho' where Puru didn't take the benefit of the situation of having Alexander hostage to kill him and hence will not get a chance to kill Alexander in  future. He warns Hephaestion  of not committing the same  mistake by not killing him then and there as he probably will not be able to kill him in future. So, I think that Hephaestion will not be able to take Chanakya to Alexander and somehow he will escape and maybe Barsine would be taken back to Alexander. 
Since PR has lost faith in her so she can't be used again so what is Alexander going to do with her and her 'kunba'. Whatever happens, I don't want her kunba to reappear!! Her mother can't do anything except for tossing her pupils side to side and her sister who appears to be sleep-walking!! πŸ€£

Kunba is such a hilarious wordπŸ˜†
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

i dont think barsine ko naye kapde kabhi bhi milne waale hain is show mein...woh jab dulhan bani thi kanishk ki ...tab bhi nahi diya tha usse naya costume...soo my bet is on cleitus ki maut but mujhe lagta hain usse alexander nahi olympia hi maar degi agar usne uske baarein mein bakwas ki. πŸ€£

Poor girl
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Ab is sawaal ka jawab dena namumkin hai  πŸ˜†

Apparently Barsine ko kapde Cleitus ki maut se pehle miley hain par Cleitus ki maut ke baad bhi ye clear nahin hai ki kapde miley bhi hain ya nahin πŸ€£

Ye post daalte samay humein ye pata hi nahin tha ki Barsine ke kapde aur Cleitus ki maut is kadar inter related hogi πŸ˜•

Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Ab is sawaal ka jawab dena namumkin hai  πŸ˜†

Apparently Barsine ko kapde Cleitus ki maut se pehle miley hain par Cleitus ki maut ke baad bhi ye clear nahin hai ki kapde miley bhi hain ya nahin πŸ€£

Ye post daalte samay humein ye pata hi nahin tha ki Barsine ke kapde aur Cleitus ki maut is kadar inter related hogi πŸ˜•

🀣
Usko kapde miley, par usne liye nahin!
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Colour same tha aur design bhi almost same tha.. it was a facade.. most probably Riya has two pieces of the same clothing πŸ€£