Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I don't know why every character marrying so early all will be around 18 19,20. . bade hue nahi ki bus sabki shaadi kara do . let all of them finished their dream and then show marriage of all of them

You are right .
I agree with you .in this case roop palak kinjal and ishika will be different one and i am sure will marry later after lot of time .
Till then they will enjoy their life full too atleast .

Also himani jigna will be forced to marry due to shamsher i think.feel sad for them .hopefully they too will grow and we et to see different character shades of them too in future and their story too .that they study after marriage maybe ..
All who want to watch chandni acting .
Can see this story of her .

https://youtu.be/-0PJ8H73vIU

She was also in amita ka amit and i fell in love with her in that serial .
Hope she looks good opposite shanky and hope she has loosed her weight too .😳
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

Wow ...!!this news made my day !

Such an unexpected news damn !!
Have lost all hopes for palak character after leap .
I thought they have not even finalised it .
Though its late but really good and happy to know its chandni in palak role .

Must say im a fan of her hardcore wali .
I used to watch her serials .
Her acting expressions were on point .
Just she was a bit fat in previous show .
And all who think donal is lead ,i want to tell that chandni was main lead in many of vgood unique shows .
And her expressions are on point .
She is a wonderful actress .😳
And since the article itself told palak has changed .
But i know she will be positive .
And love triangle will be there i feel for sure !😳

And for donal ,all the best to her too but her entry didnt made me that happy that chandni did .

For all who have doubt if she lead or not or if she can perform well or not ,you can see her previous shows on insta .
Im sure there will be so many chandni fans even more than donal !
Donal is pretty but her acting is i cant relate much .
But hope we all can relate with palak and roop .
Cant wait more now.
So happy and excited.
Keep telling your views frds.
I wish all the best to whole cast .
Donal too will improve for sure .😳

I'm not here to ship anyone...however if someone acts well then it's a treat to watch Shashank with that person...I just want him to ave a costar who's responsive...and they both can give each other takkar in scenes in terms of acting...overall, looks end up secondary for me if someone can act. Indeed, Donal is attractive..but if this actress is more emotive, a better actor then I'll be happy...dont know who will end up with whom...but in a daily serial, it's very hard to watch underwhelming actors day after day after day...but good acting is timeless and you end up remembering it for years...acting makes shows become classics 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@jaanuluvsjaanam  i agree chandani is gud actress.i'd seen her show amita ka amit .but i cudnt find her lead material but yes i also dont want donal. opp. shanky
i know she was fat in that show but how does she luks now, dont know much.
but still i dont want her opp. sv nor donal.

and lead material means her screen presence is not v.gud oderwise  actingwise shes much better than donal

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The way i see it is I think Roop needed someone else besides Palak being his best friend turned falls in love scenerio in his life and love story, because Roop does need someone to challenge him and motivate him, to question him and inspire etc

Palak as i have seen of her, only tries to support Roop and whatever he does and gives in and so on there's not much of a challenge or motivation. Roop needs challenging, in his love life thats what he also needs, and i think Ishika would do that esp if she is opposite of a person in many ways...  attitude, personality, lifestyle etc. 

Also if Palak was going to be the lead, i think they would of announced her before with Roop/Shashank and got someone else to play her like Donal (who i do think is pretty, quite good actress and has screen presence) who is well known, has she just had her last show recently. That's what i think. 

Also i still kinda feel like Palak and Ranveer might be the secondary love story whilst Roop and Ishika is the main one. That's my prediction/theory
Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

The way i see it is I think Roop needed someone else besides Palak being his best friend turned falls in love scenerio, because Roop does need someone to challenge him and motivate

Palak as i have seen of her, only tries to support Roop and whatever he does and gives in and so on there's not much of a challenge or motivation. Roop needs challenging, in his love life thats what he also needs, and i think Ishika would do that esp if she is opposite of him in many ways...  attitude, personality, lifestyle etc. 

Also if Palak was going to be the lead, i think they would of announced her before with Roop and got someone else to play her like Donal who is well known, has she just had her last show recently. That's what i think. 

Also i still kinda feel like Palak and Ranveer might be the secondary love story whilst Roop and Ishika is the main one. That's my prediction/theory

opp attracts is a BS.its only superficially opp. attracts .if ur basic values  r same then that relationship bound  2 survive 4 long. if u r opp. then u r not bound 2 take ur  relationship further.
if her prsnlty & attitude her difft then it means her basic & core  values r difft.

roop doesnt need  challenges. his father does that. so wats the diff btn his father & ishika if she behaves like that.
and abt palak i'd seen her not just supportive but also motivating him in her own ways.

and palak will also b lead .its not that she shud b finalized bfr sv. this show is ML oriented so they had 2 announce ML 1st then cums 2 FLs.

i just wish sum1 better than donal shud b paired op. sv oderwise i wont b able 2 enjoy the show.

i also like & need sum1 who can act wid intensity & subtly also which donal really lacks big time.

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tiny15

opp attracts is a BS.its only superficially opp. attracts .if ur basic values  r same then that relationship bound  2 survive 4 long. if u r opp. then u r not bound 2 take ur  relationship further.

if her prsnlty & attitude her difft then it means her basic & core  values r difft.

roop doesnt need  challenges. his father does that. so wats the diff btn his father & ishika if she behaves like that.
and abt palak i'd seen her not just supportive but also motivating him in her own ways.

and palak will also b lead .its not that she shud b finalized bfr sv. this show is ML oriented so they had 2 announce ML 1st then cums 2 FLs.

i just wish sum1 better than donal shud b paired op. sv oderwise i wont b able 2 enjoy the show.

i also like & need sum1 who can act wid intensity & subtly also which donal really lacks big time.

My thoughts are on how i have perceived the role/personality of Roop NOT on how typical opposites attract is in shows, and my comment wasn't just about opposites attract but on different variations on what that meant...  both Roop and Ishika could be similar in personality but other things could be opposites too. So for me i am only making a prediction/theory

If a character isn't a Intense character how is someone going to act with Intensity emotions lol. Give her a chance, if her character is suppose to be intense, then i am sure she will bring that hopefully
tiny15 thumbnail
@lennie i know u dint give that in general but even keeping in view roop's ckt ishika is not fit 4 him if thats the ckt sketch atleast in my view.
its not just abt intensity in ckt but in acting also.she lacks that.

donal needs big time improvement. i m disappointed wid RS 4 casting her opp. sv as permanent lead if shes.

and yes shes gud off-screen. nice human being. no doubt that.

i m not having gud feeling abt casting atleast in terms of acting.and i m sure it wont b gud.last time in jndsd same thing happened.

this time only respite is off-screen it will b gud.
hopefully RS shud think again abt her lead actress.even 4 palak she shud take sara.
Siya2202 thumbnail
I don't know chandni as an actress...nor I am much sure about Donal's acting skills (now lets dont judge her performamce based on previous shows). 
But it's a fact that in terms of good looks and screen presence donal has definetly got an upper hand...cos ever since the promo us released many have liked donal opp shanky. 
In terms of acting, well we have to wait for it instead of being judgmental all the time. I not supporting either of them, it's just that I am concluding from what the makers are upto.
Every article says donal as lead, her presence (though small) in the promo hints about her being the lead. 
But at the end these are just my thoughts...and RS don't let anyone predict the story anytime.  Hers is a different way to make her show run. If she will get trps from RooShika or RoopLak then either of them can be the lead pair. And one can not deny ranveer's character in the show. 
Let's see what makers decide. 
I don't want the show to follow SR. I don't want Donal or chandni to be negative...😕

Originally posted by: Lennie

The way i see it is I think Roop needed someone else besides Palak being his best friend turned falls in love scenerio in his life and love story, because Roop does need someone to challenge him and motivate him, to question him and inspire etc

Palak as i have seen of her, only tries to support Roop and whatever he does and gives in and so on there's not much of a challenge or motivation. Roop needs challenging, in his love life thats what he also needs, and i think Ishika would do that esp if she is opposite of a person in many ways...  attitude, personality, lifestyle etc. 

Also if Palak was going to be the lead, i think they would of announced her before with Roop/Shashank and got someone else to play her like Donal (who i do think is pretty, quite good actress and has screen presence) who is well known, has she just had her last show recently. That's what i think. 

I dont agree with you completely here .
Palak and roop are opposites a bit .
And they used to fight .
They themselves told that when they grow up they will not change at all..they will keep fighting like kids with each other .
Roop told he will keep getting angry with palak and palak will keep manao him .
Their bond is different and unique .
Intense too .
I dont think roopshika will be able to match what rooplak have already .
Also ishika ki background story nahin hai before leap wali .
Whenever roop got in problem ,it was palak who scolded him, helped him ,fighted with him and making him happy .
This bond does not exist in real life !

As for roop ishika ,roop will fall in love with ishika as he will find her opposite and attractive .
From promo itself its clear its first sight love .

Anywaya im excited for this love triangle .
I will love this trio as all three are modern unique in their own way .
Kinjal too love her .