Riya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So guys i know i have a pending story but i can't wait to write it . A feeler of epi 63 hope u will enjoy so lets get started   it starts from the episode when aditi killed that baba . Vikrant entered the room with his gun aiming but was badly terrified seeing his one of the special lady of his life holding the dagger in his hand with blood split all over her face . And her looks ...are more terrifying . He couldnot believe what he is seeing. He tried to aim his gun but all past moment he spend with aditi interogate him in his mind . He couldnot aim his gun his hands seems to be frozen and he leaned against wall. Meanwhile aditi came and vik got relieved but was still at a tussle of thousand questions. Aditi asked if he is okay but he lied. While driving car the scene which he saw came in his mind again and again and he suddenly applied the brake. Vikrant ... Kya hua? She asked. Kuch nahin... He again lied. But how far eyes tell everything. They went to suresh sir to give report of the case. (in the cabin) so tumlogo ka kehna hain triloknath ko uss behrupiya ne mara hain! How is this possible vikrant .. Vikrant . But vik eyes are fixed on the paperweight and he is still lost in his thought. Aditi knew that if he dont answer suresh sir will scold him. So she stepped forward before vik and said sir kuch cheeze anjaan hoti hain. And suresh sir gave no reply. ( in chauki) vikrant .. She called her name twice before he heard. Wo tum thi aditi.. Tum mere samne thi but main goli nahin chala payan kyunki wo tum thi... He poured his heart out. Aditi stepped forward and hugged him. Tum isliye nahin chala payen kyunki u trust me . And i trust u khud se bhi zyada. She told vik that she will drive the car as he is not in that condition. While driving she noticed that vik is already asleep. It was already dark. She noticed that he is shivering so she took the jacket from backseat and put it on vik. She smiled at vik. And remember all past moments.. Jaldi se pe lo nahin toh agle baar daal ka pani pilaunga , ... Bechari tumhe girish ke saath second chance mila tha lekin isse bhi tumne phus kar diya... And so on. The radio plays SAWALI SE RAAT HO, KAMOSHI KA SATH HO , BIN KAHEN , BIN SUNE , BAAT HO TERI MERI... . Vik smiled in sleep and the car drove on the silent road which is the testimonial of their silent love 😳 SO GUYS HOPE U LIKE IT AND PLZ PLZZ COMMENT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riya95 thumbnail
 i know it is small but plzz like it
Snu123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Small hone se koi frak Nahi parts it was awesome
Angel500 thumbnail
Short is always sweet .. such an good os .. great job
mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chota packet bada dhamaka. It was very gud
Riya95 thumbnail
thnx guys for ur support 😳 thode aur comments milte toh acha hota i am not greedy but u know dil mange more πŸ˜†
Shaina744 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok this one reminds me of Ratri ...During A case Trisha  had covered Raghav with his jacket and Raghav was smiling in sleep...
.and here Aditi does the same...Mujhe abhi bhi yaad hai Vikrant kitna shocked ho gaya tha after seeing that behrupiya aditi...then the way Aditi consoled him was amazing...
Love this os a lot ..Do write more ...
Ishani488 thumbnail
Wow yaar starting Hai itni exciting hai ke hum  aage Aane wali excitement guess kar sakte hain πŸ˜‰
I am very excited to read more so please jada a Intezar mat karwana
Bas ab jaldi jaldi Aage ka update kar dena😊
Romanogers thumbnail
We didn't like it , WE LOVED IT . The story was So beautiful Riya.
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aww.. this is so cute β€οΈ