Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SHAJADHA

Sorry but I am not able to understand your point regarding overfriendly  nature of Nandani 
Is there any rule that because you are woman you have to change yourself while talking with  known male. If I am  living with my friend and they help me, isn't my responsibility to help them in there  households chorus and isn't it look rude if I am not talking with her husband 
Nandani know that kunal is decent guy he love mauli lot he nver do wrong thing with her, then why to restricted herself while talking with him 
PS if a female talking friendly with male it dosent mean she   instinct him
By this I got some glimpse of movie Pink, if a girl talking with a guy friendly doesn't give him right to do anything with her

What does over friendliness got to do with household chores and not talking to a man? Comparison with pinkπŸ˜† I was talking about "over friendliness"  the way nandini is with mauli, if it's okay to be the same with kunal, I don't have anything else to say... oKay, kunal is a decent guy so it may be normal. My bad. A normal woman can notice that a man is getting infatuated and if he is your bffs husband, a normal woman gets a hint automatically what she should be doing .for example , kunal felt that he is getting attracted nandini and it's wrong so he is making a conscious effort to maintain distance . Again, I never said she is trying to attract his attention . Here , nobody is doing anything intentionally...
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
I really want to know when did nandini behave over friendly with kunal? isn't it kunal who was constantly trying to make friendship and a comfort zone with nandini making the list for her...those burger panipuri party ...appreciating her in party[And he was not wrong either]...so when now nandini able to free herself from Rajdeep and accepted kunal as her friend she can't share a friendly bonding with him? what she did by the way ? make cake for kunal mauli to say thank you make her over friendly or trying to put ointment to a scare unintentionally done by her in his hand make people say so? or offering break first ?I can't believe people here...she still now very much in her limits and doesn't have a slight idea what going inside kunal's mind
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I don't get when she changed suddenly ...she was like this we saw flashback scenes ...she was always like this...funloving smiling and naughty
infact she changed because of Rajdeep...his torture his way of treating her made her that silent type ...
she now get back to her old self,
I don't get , when she was silent people had problem now she smiling people still having problem
jo bhi ho women are wrong that's all
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Nobody is characterless uptil now . Nandini 's sudden transformation is weird . The two people who are wrong today are kunal and mouli. Its.not unnatural to be attracted to the opposite sex , kunal is feeling the attraction but honouring your marriage at the same time , not crossing the limit is as important . If he does crosses the line , he is more at fault than nandini . Feelings are there, emotions too, but he is married , he must not forget... Nandini also is trying to get too overfriendly with kunal. It's a natural instinct of a woman to maintain a  comfortable distance with a man (he is her friend , family or acquaintance ). ...She doesn't realize but unintentionally she is doing wrong . 

Mauli, is acting very very stupid all of a sudden. Nandini is her friend that does not mean she will accompany them everywhere . Like kunal said it's their time so mauli shouldn't have invited nandini and giving her the saaree was just Ott..One may lend anything but their husbands gift ...She has blind trust on her friend and husband ..Even that is wrong ..My husband who rarely watches any serial is telling me "which friend does like that ?" (When mauli is asking nandini to wear her saaree)..Makers r following a very typical way..Sorry ..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ too much kabhi sautan kanhi saheli cliche story

Over friendly? πŸ˜† this is funny that means if you are woman than you don't have right to talk or make a friendship with other man. If you do than he will get attracted toward you.πŸ˜† Yeh acha logic hai, aajse I guess mujhe bhi mere saare friends jho boy hai unse friendly hona band kardena chaiye, as some of them are married, kyu ki abhi tak mujhe Nandini ke taraf se friendship se jyaada tho kuch lag nahi rahaπŸ˜•

jaha tak baat mouli ke hai,  she trust her best friend and husband, abhi achanak se usko sapana toodi aayega ke uske pati ke feelings me change aaya hai?? Woh tho ose hi behave kar rahi hai jesse pahle karti thi tab koyi problem nahi tha kyu ki kunal ke feeling sirf mouli ke liye thi, abhi           awkward hogya hai but I agree yeh tooda over ho raha hai, apne husband ke gift apne friend ko dena is deffo wrong. And for kunal he is trying hard to fight for the attraction, kyu ki usko bhi pata hai yeh feeling wrong hai, Yes, uske feeling wrong hai but I don't feel he is wrong till now. But let's see aage kya hota hai
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Let's stop SL*t shaming a woman .
She was being over friendly. She asked for it. It was HER fault! Don't we here this all the time.

Why is it Nandini's fault if Kunal has started developing feeling for her? She isn't even aware of it.
How is it her fault?

Now coming to Kunal, He is feeling attracted to Nan,that's ok, it happens sometimes. He is aware of it and is fighting against it. Acceptable. But The moment he chooses to ACT upon it , then I will lose all respect for this character
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
The whole premise of the show is more about attraction and unrequited love than a husband cheating on their wife. Even in the promos before show was launched, they do not seem to act on their feelings rather express that they simply have a connection.
Kunal is attracted to Nandini, and I love how they are showing how sick he feels about it. From his perspective, he is confused and rattled by what he is feeling and the show is doing a good job of showing this to us. 

Nandini on the other hand is a domestic abuse victim, I dont blame her for seeking comfort and love because she has been deprived for many years. Now she is not being overfriendly in her head - she has suddenly found freedom and people who love her so she is basking in that glory, who can fault her?

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
So far, i appreciate the bonding shared between the three leads. 
What i want to watch, is how Kunal n Mauli met n fell in love. Here n there, kunal n mauli have mentioned abt places n things they used to do to kindle their love. I want to see what brought them together. 

Having an insight abt their love, we'll definitely have an idea what is causing kunal to feel so deeply attracted to Nandini. 

On the other side, its highly disturbing when i ponder abt cvs trying to show that  busy working ladies might fail in their marriage n keeping the spark alive. Its scary. Mauli is so taken up by work n despite having a husband who is himself a doctor, is shown to be shaken by less couple quality time...it makes me tremble.