Posted: 5 years ago
The way some person bashing Nandani, its look like she is characterless, she doesn't know the value of friendship 
Her main motive is only to destroy Mauli life who is helping her in her tough phase of life. Is she feeling happy by destroying mauli to whom she motivated and feeling proud on her achivement like she achieved something and here all are blaming her 
Even we don't know the real reason behind Nandani choosing rajdeep over mauli and why mauli mother hate Nandani
Is it Nandani fault, if anyone get attracted toward her, is she seduced mauli husband?
PS why to blame woman only if a man attracted toward her, its her fault that she is beautiful and she doesn't have right to live in society bcz all man getting attracted toward her
Edited by SHAJADHA - 5 years ago
The word characterless is characterless in itself. Even when she does fall in love with Kunal, she doesn't deserve such names. As of now she hasn't even done anything so such words can only come from people who jump to blame the woman.

Any time men can't control their urges, the woman is blamed. That mentality will take time to change.
Good point!! I have also seen people blaming Nandini! And their hatred for Nandini is so strong that some people even said that she should die! I am unable to understand how and Why?? She made a mistaks chosing Rajdeep over Mouli and she has suffered enough for 7 yeara for that one mistake and I think being physically and mentally bullied by your husband can ever be justified.. Even by pointing out that she should have trusted Mouli! Kunal is definitely not attracted by her beauty!because if it was so, he would have been attracted to her the first time he saw her! We didn't get Kunal'z pov so, it's hard to tell what really happened inside him when he saw Nandini dancing like a free bird in the rain! And Nandini even doesn't have slightest idea what is going inside Kunal's mind! She is trying tp say thank you to Malhotras and Kunal by doing all these cake making n helping in household works ! And also to Mouli! Ab agar Kunal anjane mein uski normal harkaton se attracted ho jaye to uski kiya galti??!!
Originally posted by *Reemz*

The word characterless is characterless in itself. Even when she does fall in love with Kunal, she doesn't deserve such names. As of now she hasn't even done anything so such words can only come from people who jump to blame the woman.

Any time men can't control their urges, the woman is blamed. That mentality will take time to change.

How much time it will take to change the mentality,  now we are highly educated to understand things and these highy educated person comment force me to make this post 
Some said that they admire dd but hate nandani I dont understand why 
Originally posted by moumita.madhuk

Good point!! I have also seen people blaming Nandini! And their hatred for Nandini is so strong that some people even said that she should die! I am unable to understand how and Why?? She made a mistaks chosing Rajdeep over Mouli and she has suffered enough for 7 yeara for that one mistake and I think being physically and mentally bullied by your husband can ever be justified.. Even by pointing out that she should have trusted Mouli! Kunal is definitely not attracted by her beauty!because if it was so, he would have been attracted to her the first time he saw her! We didn't get Kunal'z pov so, it's hard to tell what really happened inside him when he saw Nandini dancing like a free bird in the rain! And Nandini even doesn't have slightest idea what is going inside Kunal's mind! She is trying tp say thank you to Malhotras and Kunal by doing all these cake making n helping in household works ! And also to Mouli! Ab agar Kunal anjane mein uski normal harkaton se attracted ho jaye to uski kiya galti??!!
Real intention of Nandani choosing rajdeep over mauli is not shown by cvs even circumstances of nandani on that time is not showned and without knowing anything why judge or blame may be that time situation made her to take this decision 

Originally posted by SHAJADHA

Real intention of Nandani choosing rajdeep over mauli is not shown by cvs even circumstances of nandani on that time is not showned and without knowing anything why judge or blame may be that time situation made her to take this decision 

exactly
Nobody is characterless uptil now . Nandini 's sudden transformation is weird . The two people who are wrong today are kunal and mouli. Its.not unnatural to be attracted to the opposite sex , kunal is feeling the attraction but honouring your marriage at the same time , not crossing the limit is as important . If he does crosses the line , he is more at fault than nandini . Feelings are there, emotions too, but he is married , he must not forget... Nandini also is trying to get too overfriendly with kunal. It's a natural instinct of a woman to maintain a  comfortable distance with a man (he is her friend , family or acquaintance ). ...She doesn't realize but unintentionally she is doing wrong . 

Mauli, is acting very very stupid all of a sudden. Nandini is her friend that does not mean she will accompany them everywhere . Like kunal said it's their time so mauli shouldn't have invited nandini and giving her the saaree was just Ott..One may lend anything but their husbands gift ...She has blind trust on her friend and husband ..Even that is wrong ..My husband who rarely watches any serial is telling me "which friend does like that ?" (When mauli is asking nandini to wear her saaree)..Makers r following a very typical way..Sorry ..👎🏼 too much kabhi sautan kanhi saheli cliche story
Edited by _charu_ - 5 years ago
Nandini doesn't have slightest idea of what going on kunal mind then how is it her fault why people blaming her
Originally posted by _charu_

Nobody is characterless uptil now . Nandini 's sudden transformation is weird . The two people who are wrong today are kunal and mouli. Its.not unnatural to be attracted to the opposite sex , kunal is feeling the attraction but honouring your marriage at the same time , not crossing the limit is as important . If he does crosses the line , he is more at fault than nandini . Feelings are there, emotions too, but he is married , he must not forget... Nandini also is trying to get too overfriendly with kunal. It's a natural instinct of a woman to maintain a  comfortable distance with a man (he is her friend , family or acquaintance ). ...She doesn't realize but unintentionally she is doing wrong . 

Mauli, is acting very very stupid all of a sudden. Nandini is her friend that does not mean she will accompany them everywhere . Like kunal said it's their time so mauli shouldn't have invited nandini and giving her the saaree was just Ott..One may lend anything but their husbands gift ...She has blind trust on her friend and husband ..Even that is wrong ..My husband who rarely watches any serial is telling me "which friend does like that ?" (When mauli is asking nandini to wear her saaree)..Makers r following a very typical way..Sorry ..👎🏼 too much kabhi sautan kanhi saheli cliche story
Sorry but I am not able to understand your point regarding overfriendly  nature of Nandani 
Is there any rule that because you are woman you have to change yourself while talking with  known male. If I am  living with my friend and they help me, isn't my responsibility to help them in there  households chorus and isn't it look rude if I am not talking with her husband 
Nandani know that kunal is decent guy he love mauli lot he nver do wrong thing with her, then why to restricted herself while talking with him 
PS if a female talking friendly with male it dosent mean she   instinct him
By this I got some glimpse of movie Pink, if a girl talking with a guy friendly doesn't give him right to do anything with her
Its not fair to call Nandini by names ..doesn't she deserve all happiness ? she is just trying to be happy and come out of her shell as MauNal said to her and supporting her too in that..and in this process ..she is dong what she is feeling right and also she doesn't want to come between Kunal and Mauli ..she love their bonding rather..
now if Kunal is developing feelings for her ..why she is to be blamed ? and as of now ..she has not done anything such .. people just need reason to bash Nandini ..I feel so.