CID

Abhijeet centric episode for Aditya's Sir birthday

Ayeshaa92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I was literally praying that they show Abhijeet centric episode promo as it's his birthday next week but the promo was old one!!2
This week was a surprise episode

I really wish to see the Abhijeet centric episode it's been so long we watched one!!
And what's better day can we get it's his birthday and it's also Saturday!!
Can we request CVs ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adira_Pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayeshaa92

I was literally praying that they show Abhijeet centric episode promo as it's his birthday next week but the promo was old one!!2

This week was a surprise episode

I really wish to see the Abhijeet centric episode it's been so long we watched one!!
And what's better day can we get it's his birthday and it's also Saturday!!
Can we request CVs ??

Every year we tweet the cid team that we want abhijeet centric episode and this year we have done the same. Lets hope they do show abhijeet special episode this time.
Ayeshaa92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adira_Pari

Every year we tweet the cid team that we want abhijeet centric episode and this year we have done the same. Lets hope they do show abhijeet special episode this time.

Bad luck that we haven't got one!!
We should request again on twitter I think!
Adira_Pari thumbnail
this is too much they have not shown cid this week. we must do something about it😭
gilly12 thumbnail
Continuously two weeks they have not shown CID. Is it going off air? CID lovers, please do something. 
raina1 thumbnail
Atleast they can tell when cid will be aired.I hope they upload recent cid videos again on  youtube.