Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys!! Good to see Hina, Dolly everyone here!
As for the promo, not just like I absolutely loved it!
Need to catch up with the show before leap story to understand the characters better!

Looking forward to watch Shanky as Roop, showing his father what and how real Mard should be!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Need to catch up with the show before leap story to understand the characters better!

Looking forward to watch Shanky as Roop, showing his father what and how real Mard should be!

sudha i agree promo was so gud.
yup watch all epis.they r gud tho bit slow paced.

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Hi Sudha 😃Nice to see you too ❤️
Yup we all loved the promo ❤️
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deb07

Just watched last two days episodes. Roop character is so beautifully shown so far. I am glad Shasank accepted it. I have a gut feeling this show will be another iconic show as balika vadhu. Heard that some idiots rejected role as grown up Roop. Those are real un professional idiots rejected the role. Roop is a role model. I am sure Shasank will play at par excellence.

Glad those idiots rejected the role because it has landed to the best actor now who can do100 percent justice with this beautiful character Roop 😃
Baby-nas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow he looks so handsome the thing I like about shashank is all his roles are different and he has different looks for each character while some actors play the same roles every where