yes i m liking the show very much

cant wait for kunan story

You are welcome :)

Me too =D
Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: emyl

This was the most beautiful and subtle transition that occurred so gracefully... 

Kunal has been her "saviour" even before, from saving her from the drowning in the pool, pulling her from car accident, rescuing her from the road-side after rajdeep left her in a helpless state... 

but this time it was beyond all that, while he leaned forward to take her hand, he gave her words of hope and after he had saved her from suicide, Kunal took a personal promise from her to never forget his words or him in future.. 

this is where>>>

**Nandini's status in Kunal's life changed from Mauli's Friend to his friend**
@Anysia, you have spotted the moment perfectly!!!πŸ€—

Thank you :)
You too have expressed my unsaid thoughts beautifully 😳
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey Ani sorrish ... emotion mein beh gaya lol
hope to catch u on CC
Anysia thumbnail

Originally posted by: RM14

Me too loved how they are showing it and curious to know how kunan will happen ?
awesome post dear Sia⭐️..how are you ?
awesome analysis..

DraSha are so amazing and how things are changed made it even more interesting.. am gonna enjoy it and will follow the same "Jazbaat toh jazbaat hote hain.."πŸ˜‰

Thank you Deepti :)
Am good. How are you???

I know! Events are getting interesting day by day
I am so excited =D
Anysia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Lovely post Any πŸ€— Agreed with everything that you said :)

Thank you Nishita πŸ€—
Anysia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

hey Ani sorrish ... emotion mein beh gaya lol

hope to catch u on CC

Koi nahi :P
I just hope aapki tarah Kunal emotion mein beh na jaye
toda control toh banta hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Koi nahi :P
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I just hope aapki tarah Kunal emotion mein beh na jaye</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">toda control toh banta hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†</font>

lol don't kunal will try even trying ...trust makers
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you Deepti :)
Am good. How are you???

I know! Events are getting interesting day by day
I am so excited =D

Me good too Sia..me too so excited.πŸ˜ƒ
PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anysia

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">O M G!!! I am completely going out of control πŸ€ͺ
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Did you see what i saw??? Or am i imagining scenes
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">25+ Episodes ... and writes already starting with Kunal - Nandini story ... Oh my Godd!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Not that i am complaining :P =))</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I thought we won't get any till 5o episodes or so</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Honestly, i am loving how events are moving
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">From
Day 1 of Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka ... i have been excited and super
curious to know how the Creative Team gonna execute Kunal-Nandini
bond/story</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If we consider every minute details ... KuNan story started from the Day Nandini thought of suicide.
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Till that day, it was always Kunal - Mauli - Nandini</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Now its Kunal - Nandini</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Didn't understand??</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">From the day Kunal convinced Nandini to not commit suicide;</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nandini's status in Kunal's life changed from Mauli's Friend to his friend</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nothing is explicitly said ... but we can understand from the way he talks</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kunal always </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">used </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">to make Nandini happy ... because that made Mauli happy;</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">but now things have changed</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Rain dance sequence was beautiful shot and executed :*
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">*i had been bouncing in my chair the whole time* =))
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I felt so happy for Nandini ... small baby steps ... she is coming out of her 6 years torture shell.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Like Kunal, i too was awestruck by the beauty in front of me</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I feel sad for poor Kunal ... he is so confused and in big dilemma</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shakti Arora portraying Kunal is really commendable :*
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"># i don't think the story is moving fast</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I don't think Writers are rushing with KuNan story</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">When the concept of show is about KuNan bond; why the delay</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am glad they aren't wasting time building the characters ... and straight coming to the point</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">## What Kunal have is pure attraction, not lust</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Character we are talking about is Kunal Malhorta, Dr. Kunal Malhorta</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Not Rajdeep Thakur
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">### If the story was about Nandini's journey ... it would have a usual daily soap</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I don't think i would have invested my time in such a cliche show</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The catch of Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka is how KuNan happens</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am watching to see how the Creative Team executes the story-line</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">End of the day, someone/everyone is bond to get hurt</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">be it Mauli or Kunal or Nandini
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Can't wait for Monday ... Tuesday ... every new episodes to come =D</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@ For people who are complaining, i don't think you guys have understood the concept of the show yet
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">When promos itself had made it clear KuNan will happen ... why all these criticisms and complains</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If you can't accept Kunal-Nandini relationship, it will be better not to watch the show;</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">why destroy your peace of mind ...
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Stay calm. Be happy.</font>

Very well said - fans fail to realise the actual plot of the show ...
Kunal will end up with Nandini ...
Previous
1 2 3