Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Welcome to the forum dear and a well written post.Yes,Kunal is certainly in a severe dilemma.I am sure he meets many women in his professional life and I am sure he must have been steadfast in his loyalty towards Mauli.This was the most unexpected event for him.He did not even for a second think a Nandini as anyone else but Mauli's friend.This sudden change of fire tion of his thought has unnerved him. From that very second,he has distanced himself from Nandini.He did not want anything to do with her.This truthfulness shows the strength of his character and also his weakness as he knows he is getting more and more mesmerized with her.
dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I started to watch this tv serial only for Shakti and Drasthi!Let's see what will bebut i just love them !Hope writers don't ruin their characters!
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovely take Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Lehar-

Nice post dear. U explained kunal situation very well

thank you dear. 😳

Originally posted by: RM14

The scene was awesome when they talked about secrets and I guess if Kunal fall for Nandini and if Nandini also will devlope feelings for Kunal than also they will hide it from Mauli or even from themselves ..I mean try to hide feelings ..like in first promo they have stated .. let's see how its palnned by CV's but as of now much confusion and dilemma for Kunal and Nandini-Mauli is unaware ..

great performance by Drashti -Aditi and Shakti ..👏
awesome post.⭐️

thank you! 😊
Yes when Nandini comes to know of his feelings and if she starts garnering the same for Kunal, those two will try to hide their own feelings followed by a determined vow to not to fall for the other! But how far Mouli will stay unaware of all this improvements will be a thing to wait and see.😊

Originally posted by: madlal

Welcome to the forum dear and a well written post.Yes,Kunal is certainly in a severe dilemma.I am sure he meets many women in his professional life and I am sure he must have been steadfast in his loyalty towards Mauli.This was the most unexpected event for him.He did not even for a second think a Nandini as anyone else but Mauli's friend.This sudden change of fire tion of his thought has unnerved him. From that very second,he has distanced himself from Nandini.He did not want anything to do with her.This truthfulness shows the strength of his character and also his weakness as he knows he is getting more and more mesmerized with her.

Thank you so much dear 🤗

Yes. Very well put. Indeed he sees a lot of women yet his heart started throbbing for Nandini ! He couldn't bar her charm! But now having known his feelings, he is truly afraid and trying his best to curb them and hide them from himself as much as he can. But it's clear that his attempts are failing miserably and he is unable to do anything about it no matter how far the resistance he puts. As a character he is strong but yet weak infront of Nandini's magic. I am sure the upcoming episodes will be entertaining to watch. 😊
thank you.😊

Originally posted by: dany89

I started to watch this tv serial only for Shakti and Drasthi!Let's see what will bebut i just love them !Hope writers don't ruin their characters!

me too. They are very good actors. Hope so too! Fingers crossed*
thank you dear. 😊
emyl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful analysis of Kunal's thoughts at the back of his mind... 👏
I cant wait for more of KuNan scenes 😳  they are tooo good...

and at the same time I'm curious on how Rajdeep will behave once he gets released from the jail(if he ever gets released anytime soon), will he stay the same or will he pretend to show remorse and confuse Nandhini which may indirectly make Kunal feel jealous... 

hmm...  cvs sure have interesting possibilities to explore...