Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Well described and while others don't agree with the sudden change I would like to question why is it that only because ur married u can't find someone else attractive?

Nandini looked hot in those scenes and would drive any man gawping but only because he has grown a physical attraction he is now cheap? C'mon be honest about how EMA's start - 9/10 times they start bcos of physical attraction.

Kunal knows what he is feeling is wrong and I don't think right now he is in love with her it's just a mere attraction which can happen.

It's not possible to forever love the same person with the same intensity. Your relation with your husband will change over time and majority of couples will find other people attractive but majority don't pursue it.
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yeh sab post dekhne ke baad I can't wait to watch the episode. God mera kaam jaldi kyu khatam nahi hota ðŸ˜­
Beautiful post and aap ke post dekhke lagta hai scene bhi bahut beautiful hoga. I just can't wait💔
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: abba12

Hello hii..

I kinda get busy with stuff so couldn't manage to post.. This scene was so good that I couldn't help😆

finally something forced you to come good 😃 ... not your fault I watched this uncountable time
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Yeh sab post dekhne ke baad I can't wait to watch the episode. God mera kaam jaldi kyu khatam nahi hota😭

Beautiful post and aap ke post dekhke lagta hai scene bhi bahut beautiful hoga. I just can't wait💔

nish to torture yourself more ... you can see SBRK creations gallery...gifs hai waha
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: abba12

I tried posting Gifs which would have been so much better, but ended up with blankSo I had to post pics then😛

The look cool😉He was hypnotized like I said😆

I liked that shot ...perfect one
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

nish to torture yourself more ... you can see SBRK creations gallery...gifs hai waha

Tumhe bhagwan paap lagyege dekhna ðŸ˜­ me abhi ja rahi hu dekhne😭
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Tumhe bhagwan paap lagyege dekhna😭me abhi ja rahi hu dekhne😭

aare mein toh help kar rahi hoon 😉
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤢🤢 If they start an affair its going to be so digusting to watch. After this no woman will bring their friend home 
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

🤢🤢 If they start an affair its going to be so digusting to watch. After this no woman will bring their friend home 

which woman brings her friend home anyway?  That too to permanently live with them ðŸ¤¢
I am yet to see it  ðŸ˜³ 
But yeah I have seen men married or unmarried fall for another woman when they claim to love another so it sounds more realistic to me than her bringing nandini home ðŸ˜‰ Chillzz
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

aare mein toh help kar rahi hoon 😉

Baqaida us ko jala rahi ho ga help kar rahi ho ðŸ˜†