Karan Singh Grover reaction after watching Bepannaah

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Earlier, when Karan was asked by an entertainment portal whether he has watched Jennifer's Bepannaah or not, he said, "I have not watched it, have you watched it? Tell me how it was! But now, it seems that he has watched it. According to the reports of an entertainment portal, "The actor got smitten after watching his ex-wife in the show and could not stop himself from staring at her. Moreover, the report further states that after watching his ex-wife, his instant reaction was, "She's so beautiful. Well, obviously, she is.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/check-out-what-ex-husband-karan-singh-grover-has-to-say-after-watching-jennifer-wingets-bepannaah/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Is this true ?? looks a bit out of place
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fake hai kya?
Or is he jealous of Harshu😆
HC_Rabia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Fake hai kya?

Or is he jealous of Harshu😆

Fake hi h😆
And ur second line😆
And snehu ðŸ¤—
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fake 😆 why media would ask for his opinion on Jenny's show as if anyone cares
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fake or not
Why does the media always try to connect them. This is rediculous she has moved on from her real life Yash so why bring up the harpic's name again and again
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

Fake or not

Why does the media always try to connect them. This is rediculous she has moved on from her real life Yash so why bring up the harpic's name again and again

Best Answer ðŸ¤£
Media ppl r ridiculous. TM pls we r not interested in the article of this real life yash🤢 so pls dont post them here. 
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

Fake or not

Seriously I can't believe I used to fangirl over him in past during Qubool hai days and then he turned out to be Yucky Yash
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This guy is beyond disgusting.he is that one celebrity whom I can curse, call names without even feeling guilty or maintaining my civility. Arei Yash ne tou sirf Zoya pe cheat Kiya he cheated on so many girls Jenny shraddha barkha and god knows how many more. And then he found his Pooja, gold digger kahi ka. I am so glad Jenny has become so successful in her life and that too on her own she didn't need any monkey love to achieve that height. So proud of her. 
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Image result for who cares gif