Bepannah,My thoughts, Janab Adi Hooda gives the slip

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 84 12.7.18.  Janab Adi Hooda gives the slip..

Today's episode celebrates two human beings. One timid with untapped potential. The other in the main the stronger, out of the two ,who had the vision to wrench out the leader in  the timid.  The episode celebrates the gratitude of one who reaches the goal post and scores the winning goal! The episode celebrates , a player's heart felt tribute to the coach who  trained a novice player into an iconic match winner! Yes. without a doubt even in his absence, Aditya Hooda too is present as being live active! In every move Zoya makes, every word she speaks.. that apart from her family, and her work force, her absent but much missed friend  Janab Aditya Hooda was and remains  her hero!

Aditya taught her to dream of attaining the unachievable. Its Adi who today makes her taste victory. But as Zoya knows him too well.. he would probably say, this is just the beginning of her ongoing victories. There  are more to follow. Only seeing Zoya's demeanour from the episode.. she would rather have him beside her in her successive victories.. than taste the cup of conquest  without him.. it tastes sour. Utterly  unsweetened without him!

He was fed up of his past. His  present  too, was  close to his past. He decides to be on the run. Tries to bury, drown, turn to ashes the Adi that was. He lives the life of a fugitive, unknown to the world. But there still lives one who continues to  puts him on a pedestal.  Pivots around his past imperfections that he so very much wants to see gone with the wind and turns his weaknesses into his living strengths. It seems to him, today as he gulps down champagne , that the old Aditya Hooda was not such a bad bloke after all. That as much as he wants to be the dark night. She coaxes him to slide past , give the night a slip and emerge as the sun god himself. He lit up her life. Taught her how to shine and now she  beams across the  earth in the hope that her the torch of light he gave her once, in her journey of life  she can give to him.. so he can be her torch bearer who completes and wins the relay race of life!   

The morning sun heralds the beginning of a fresh crisp new day. Its golden rays ushers in beauty both internal and external.  Golden sunlight, warbles an influx of warm maternal love and blessings, and much celebrations to follow.

There lies a misconception due to the references to the groom, jewellery, all waiting upon Zoya's entry. Her  red apparel  and bold make up; and finally her eloquent  Qubool hai  led me to belief the girl is getting hitched! Even up until she preens herself and Zoya watches over her, like an adoring  sister is like  standing to serve a bride getting ready! Seeing her in her bold apparel makes me think of the lyrics of a song my aunty jis used to hum.. a beauty's preening is quite incomplete without the lingering  glance  of her mehoob!

Such a contrast between two households. Whereby joy descends in Siddiqui's household courtesy of their daughter Zoya.

The Hooda household lies entrapped with confusion, grief, and deep disarray  at being unable to locate their missing  adult son! He clearly seems to be giving them a run for their money! As he is one step ahead of his shrewd Pa and his private eyes combing European hotels!  Adi Hooda was never an idiot when it came to keeping his fun side covered. The man has all the required documentation to give him  permitted entry into choose  areas of the world. The  world is his hiding place ,he can be anywhere!.. he remains a morose adult who sulks like a child! But his family is going mad searching for their big little boy!

Where the sun shines on Zoya and her clan.

Adi sits in a dimly lit  room  under the shadow of the Eiffel tower Paris ..they say this is the city of love.. well to him as he sips his drinks, Its far from it. Besides, to him love probably sounds like a four letter cuss word. He saw it, did it, been there, and the rest of it! Till he presses the play button on his lappie!  Most cherished gizmo for him! he freezes and lingers, gapes at Zoya's face.. ohh the stupid woman has changed.. from pastels to scarlet! Talk about making a statement.. Adi grins intoxicated by her face more than the champagne!

Yes  in the dark, dingy , room Adi too celebrates.. her success! Freezes her face Young achiever of the year 2018.. and then he  releases the pause.  Plays  her voice. That  he remembers so well! All the rows they had! How she prattled on in her hoity toity manner! her oratory in her fine Urdu! Ghalib! He mutters under his breath! Slowly it all comes back to him. The wispy, wimpy, demure shrinking violet who might as well be a fly on the  wall.. not heard just seen!

Suddenly it feels good to Adi down in the dumps! That she talks the talk and gives him the credit for pulling her into shape! Adi recalls.. how she hated all the challenges, hurdles he put in her way! Alas! now she realizes  he was being cruel to be kind! He sips and mumbles he was a rotten, hard taskmaster! But as she admits herself  he certainly licked her into shape! Adi smiles, as he listens to all the praises she showers on him! makes a change Zoya! from all the sophisticated epithets you slapped him down with.. he smiles as he too recalls their heated disagreements! In which ,he chuckles.. he was always right! and she too confessed to that.. yes those were the days.. he reminisces ,fondly.

Aditya was being drawn into what she uttered to whoever. For predominately he knew she was reaching out to him! with her same stubborn streak where she would be, at it! Making sure she got what she wanted... Adi knows what she wants.. she wants him back!  bag and baggage with the friendship they both shared..

He gulps down the champagne, dewy eyed yeah whatever! He mutters with a shrug of his hand. Trouble is he has tasted the bitter concoction of love and friendship. Now he'd rather stay clear of the bitter chalice. But Zoya s gentle yet firm silent pleas of coaxing him to come out of hiding to be her friend, gets under his skin. He hears her when she tells the reporter. Her dear friend is absent tonight.. as he's sore with her and probably with the whole world...   Adi feels she knows him well.. then she will also understand why he prefers being lost to her and the world. He is still trying to find his feet.. she should know better.. Adi  drinks to her success raises his glass and says cheers!  

Then crawls back in his hole, but her words leave an impact on her. Zoya   made him go back to his recent past with a smile on his face. After ages he had spoke. To one girl, despite all his despondency Janab  Aditya Hooda  trusts. His  most humble and faithful friend  Zoya Siddiqui !

My heart needs you..  where are you hiding?  How long can Adi  hide from  her? Zoya  knows the cry of her heart reaches him and sooner or later her memories will  force him to come out of his hiding place. 

She was sure he heard her ,Zoya tells Noor. It's a friends intuition she got through to Aditya.. Zoya is right. Where own his family fails to contact him. The heavens above gave her the golden opportunity to reach out to Adi. This celebration is more about finding the right medium to get across to the man who made much right happen in her life, than to receive an award.. qubool hai..  she took the challenge to get to Janab Aditya Hooda and I would say Zoya does! With great panache!.. hamlet53 13.7.18

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nerdgal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie, so soon.

Not bad

Anyways it was a fantastic episode and also the most rewatched one.

Love your review and thoughts.

PS. I am first. Shruthi di's I try to be but she is very popular. I start typing just after her posting a review post it. I am on the next page.
Edited by Nerdgal - 5 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Hammie it was a beautiful episode. For me it looked like Goddess Parvathy's determination to bring back Shiva from leading an ascetic life. 
It was like telling him well I am here, in red, in  color of love waiting for you, you cant escape me. Maybe you can escape the Mohmaya of my beauty, but not my faith and determination and penance to have you as my better half.

Once again they are playing. You will come back says she, well I am not tells he. She knows he will have to be back and he knows he cannot evade her for long. After all he needs her to reach his heart. The heart which he has shut from everyone, from friendship, from love because someone scarred him in a very brutal manner.
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Its beautiful dear. You penned down every emotion of this duo.They don't need any mediator . Yes thanks to technology that Adi can watch her directly.Can hear what she feels from her mouth. This interview will act like a hammer to break the shell in which Adi has trapped himself.
Edited by Sonia.KN - 5 years ago
Silent.reader thumbnail
Beautiful episode and beautiful review. Special mention to the amazing actors who have made zoya and Aditya look so real that we can feel the emotions and connection with them... 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Nerdgal πŸ˜ƒ... lovely to see you..
Hammie, so soon.
πŸ˜†... Had other things happening on Friday,, so wanted to follow this part of my routine.. waise  early  or late makes no difference mate!πŸ˜› my posts will be out dated πŸ˜† and Late!
Not bad
thanks you think so πŸ˜Š
Anyways it was a fantastic episode and also the most rewatched one.
yes... I only chose to be with Adi.. the rest was ok... words words...words
Love your review and thoughts.
hey ANJANA  Has turned into a scorned woman.. first her hubby was snatched now her lad is snatched away by two women...  Zoya and Sakshi... Zoya she can't get her hands on..but Sakshi she is sorting her out..
PS. I am first. Shruthi di's I try to be but she is very popular. I start typing just after her posting a review post it. I am on the next page.
well done mate for being First.. no me haven't Shruthi's post yet.. or your..s but thanks for reminding me.. will surely read... much love  hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo ShruthiπŸ˜ƒ..lovely to see you 
@Hammie it was a beautiful episode. For me it looked like Goddess Parvathy's determination to bring back Shiva from leading an ascetic life. this is a great comparison.. Shiva held my attention..
It was like telling him well I am here, in red, in  color of love waiting for you, you cant escape me. Maybe you can escape the Mohmaya of my beauty, but not my faith and determination and penance to have you as my better half.
yes Zoya's  sincere determination.. has always been a plus point of her character.
Once again they are playing. You will come back says she, well I am not tells he. She knows he will have to be back and he knows he cannot evade her for long. After all he needs her to reach his heart. The heart which he has shut from everyone, from friendship, from love because someone scarred him in a very brutal manner.
I LOVED the forum she used to connect with him!πŸ˜ƒ  brilliant.. thanks for sharing your wonderful thoughts Shruti.. will chk your post.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helloo Sonia KN.. welcome  to Bepannah.. and my thoughts
Its beautiful dear. You penned down every emotion of this duo.They don't need any mediator . Yes thanks to technology that Adi can watch her directly.Can hear what she feels from her mouth. This interview will act like a hammer to break the shell in which Adi has trapped himself.
so right you are Sonia they don't need the middle man/woman... he seems to hear her..whether he reacts to her pleas..is another thing... he never really grieved properly he needs to take time.. as long  as possible.. other wise he'll suffer relapse syndromes... let his heart grow fonder..  πŸ˜Š... lovely to hear from you.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silent.reader

Beautiful episode and beautiful review. Special mention to the amazing actors who have made zoya and Aditya look so real that we can feel the emotions and connection with them... 

hellooo Silent reader..πŸ˜ƒ lovely  to hear from you..  yes it was a moving  episode.. and without a doubt both lead actors.. brought their in role characters alive      keep watching the show.. much love hammie
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post!! your words always make me go AWWW!!!

Then crawls back in his hole, but her words leave an impact on her. Zoya   made him go back to his recent past with a smile on his face. After ages he had spoke. To one girl, despite all his despondency Janab  Aditya Hooda  trusts. His  most humble and faithful friend  Zoya Siddiqui !

My heart needs you..  where are you hiding?  How long can Adi  hide from  her? Zoya  knows the cry of her heart reaches him and sooner or later her memories will  force him to come out of his hiding place. 

she misses him.. and he remembers her❀️