Bepannah,My thoughts, The steady flame

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 83 11.7.18.  The steady flame

Not long ago she was a flickering light struggling to stay alight. Sunbeams caught her trembling flame, energized  her with the charge she needed to make her glow steadily. The medium of radiating light may have changed. But her purpose to light up dark spots  all around her, remains intact to this day. The sun had charged her damp fuse enough to keep her ignited to last for a while. However the fear that one day her battery may die completely remains within her.In those fearful moments, Zoya does yearn for her sun god friend to suddenly shine across the blue skies in her part of the world. Been a while since she heard from him. Thus silently her souls whispers.Disallowing even her heart  to imagine how much she misses the presence of one rather close friend.

Thanks to the foundation laid by Aditya Hooda, Zosh events now shone across the skies into a myriad of many hues. Bright happy vibrant colours that  holds the hopes, aspirations and smiles of all of Zoya Siddiqui's, Zosh team. Diligently Zoya becomes the captain of  her crew. But works more on the premise of being one big happy family, who  share ownership in making each other!Truly, good times show Zosh events success now plummets across the skies like a rocket cracker.Thanks  to Zoya ma'am's intrepid daredevil  approach of taking  risks. No job presently, is difficult enough  for her, Not  even, striking a match and launching a rocket cracker! She makes news! News that  she  had faith, and she made it! But somewhere in the quiet recesses of her heart, Zoya wishes the celebratory crackers which  explode  around her can reach the ears of her dear friend Aditya! She hopes he can decode the noisy signals she sends! Come back !he is greatly missed by all his near and dear ones! I would imagine Zoya would want him to return, all the more, so that he can rejoice in her successes that he helped her to amass.

The cloistered Zoya in a short while gets the hands on clout needed, to haggle and strike bargains with cut throat mainstream  vendors. She has over the passage of time developed the keen perceptive eye required on matters related to business acumen necessary  to   the smooth running of her business. She learnt on the job, the financial  skills  of handling    companies matters;  watching out for profit margins; keep tab on monies  coming  in and out goings. One can deduce she has learnt from Yash's debt ridden past experience,  how to stay clear of the risks of  her company running into  liquidation and bankruptcy. In fact her work is her life! Where  her work is concerned she has learnt to tell fibs too!  to avert and dodge ! the back lash of family complaints of Zoya neglecting  her family .

Everything is aglow in the Siddiqui family.Warmth, familial bonding, smiles, light affectionate leg-pulling humour too, all  permeates between the four of them. Zoya as usual seems to be the apple of every one's eye. Her parents especially seem blessed  as their Zoya appears to be spoken for !The big day   to solemnize it dawns  tomorrow!  Proud  father Waseem gifts her with an expensive pair of ear rings and many blessings for the milestone Zoya is about to undertake after this night passes! Zoya is chirpy , bubbling almost hyped up  like a sparkler! She releases  many emotions  before  her parents to show her approval and consent  to abide by her parental wishes to settle down in life  However  to me it covers up  some nervous energy. It's some desperation coverup that leads her from a hectic day at work, straight to the  kitchen! to prepare  a meal that is a suitable substitution for the good health of her parents. Her life seems to revolve around work and honouring familial wishes.The Zoya that ran away from home with her lover rather be best forgotten ,a thing of the past..  

To me she is like a fire cracker  scattering happy hues all around her, whereby her family      can gather that Zoya is willing and approving of  Mr.X she is going to be betrothed too tomorrow. Its her way of honouring the wishes of her parents.

On the other hand all is quiet, cold and dull in the Hooda household. A big bold Adi sized gap is felt by his family. Planning a 35th wedding anniversary  party is coldly declined by Anjana ! quite rightly too her Chiku was missing ,she only longs for him,  some message ,some telephonic  contact from Adi. How as his mother, she longs to hear his voice.  Having  a party is not going to give her son back to her! none can understand the plight of a mother..

What is wonderful to see is the bonding between Arjun and his dad. Harsh too appears mellowed down. Tired and weary! Its been six months since Adi  just disappeared. Arjun confesses on his last day, Adi took a promise from him that no matter what , he  should never leave home again. That  Adi left him in charge of looking after his parents. Harsh as a dispirited father whose son leaves home, gains some solace from what Arjun tells him.

The burning remains though, where is Adi ? better still why did he leave home? How come he remains silent ?? is a mystery that builds on to baffle all who know Aditya Hooda,

Even in his obvious absence at Hooda house, becomes an obstinate belief that he is still present here in the house and in their hearts! Arjuns sudden words sum up  the present truth they are forced to bear as a family. That a structure made of bricks can only be called a home by the presence of all who live in it. Adi certainly has reduced this grand mansion into an empty house! He was the radiant light that made it a home with his larger than life , imposing presence!

Blowing away a fallen eye lash. Making a wish! Noor casts her gentle light for her Appi.  Gives Zoya an excuse to muse over some one she'd rather not talk about. Zoya closes her eyes. Her mouth curls up. His face conjures up and she wishes upon the sun, gently blows!! Lost in thought briefly, she wonders where he was? 

Tomorrow will be a big day in her life, she wishes he would there with her. Covering  her back ,just like all those past times when she was a pain in his neck. She recalls  how he had rescued her from many tight spots. Wish he would be here with her on her happy day as her the best most special close friend. She came to the airport to tell him yes Aditya Hooda, Zoya Siddiqui is  your best friend. But he had already taken off! Now she suddenly wakes up startled in the middle of the night! To ask him one more time. where ever he is? .. Aditya will you still be my friend?. Zoya imagines she hears him, but it's only the wind.. who knows carrying some cryptic  message from him.. Hamlet53 12.7.18

Arjun is desperate to get through to Sakshi and Adi both.. both clearly reject any contact with the past. Sakshi appears gagged.. Pooja and Yash's saga may not just be closed. Their death remains shrouded with myster .Mind  you to me it cannot be more significant than the mystery where is Adi ? and what is still keeping him from returning?

One episode minus Adi.. but he is also very much there when he seems not there! Zoya is shown flying high ,while Adi is assumed grounded and in transit!  We await for him to take off one more time.. but it will be according to flight schedules and not before that! The episode contains references to light..  some places it shines brightly, other times its hidden and its glare is blocked... but light  still manages to defy pitch darkness and pushes its way out from any gaps it finds..

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A wonderful analysis. Touched all the imp points and the main issues in this beautifully written post. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Hammie ur really thinking it is Zoya's engagement. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. So Adi is going to take someone's bride from the mandap, just like kuch kuch hota hai. I had always thought about it from the time they referred Kuch Kuch Hota hai. 
They had shown Adi taking her duppatta in jungle track, dont know if it is with him. Then he has her pendant too if I am not wrong. In the movie it is the duppatta Anjali throws at Rahul. I can imagine on the wedding day Adiya realizing what they mean for each other and the track playing 

" Jaane wafa hoke bekaraar, barson kiya maine intezaar
Par kabhi tune nahi ye jo kaha, jo ab kaha
Dil bebasi mein chupke se rota hai
kya karun haye, kuch kuch hota hai."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok leave that, coming to episode. Zoya has moved ahead in life. Leaving behind her cheater husband and his memories. She had truly forgiven him, corrected her mistakes and once again she is Zoya siddique in true sense. She still wears those pastel delicate colors, but her body manners have changed, her walk , her talk has changed and she rightly tells her sister. Dress dont define you, you define the dress. Just like the line I heard in Siya ke Ram. Dharm jo hai jo dharan kiya jaata hai. What you wear is your knowledge, what you show is your knowledge. your actions define your dharma or knowledge. 

So the dharma of old Zoya was bhaagi hui ladki, weak. Now her dharma is the girl who rose from the ashes. 

But in that past where she was burned a hand held out to her. A hand which she feels every minute. I loved when zoya woke up at night, saw the rains and touched the windchimes. Once again windchimes that makes beautiful noises when wind touches them. Everything beautiful in Zoya the world sees and hears because of Adi. If he is the wind, she is the windchime. She is seen, he is felt and just like windchime knows how it makes beautiful noise, zoya too knows the power behind her success.  She wants her source of light beside her. And that rain makes her feel her source will come. Till then she will have to manage with NoorπŸ˜ƒ
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Blowing away a fallen eye lash. Making a wish! Noor casts her gentle light for her Appi.  Gives Zoya an excuse to muse over some one she'd rather not talk about. Zoya closes her eyes. Her mouth curls up. His face conjures up and she wishes upon the sun, gently blows!! Lost in thought briefly, she wonders where he was? 

she did wish for adi.. adi to come back😳
the episode was really good.. it was nice to see zoya all moved on, busy and happy in her life
but missing adi on her important day.. really excited for the upcoming track

beautiful analysis as usual❀️
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Beautiful Analysis as always dear. Love all ur posts.
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very  beautiful analysis ...Zoya had become strong independent happy confident to take on the world .she was ready to light crackers n fireworks to spread a festive sheen upon her surroundings .. her excitement was infectious as if indeed somebody had put a glowing light to her soul n added wings to her pure fairy like persona ...yes   .as remarked by an intern .Adi had entered her soul ! ...
Zoya s thoughts  immediately ran to Adi n she was missing him though she was content in her life ...she had learnt to be market oriented brusque in her deals n business like in her approach towards the ever competitive trends in money driven business es ...
Yet she was cute.  Capable of solving all problems n  very  actively  engrossed in her family relationship n responsibilities of office as well as her home ..  The veiled reference to a big day akin to a marriage function was a clever way to entice the viewers n...Waseem had said that light n sunshine shall be an integral part of Zoya s life  ...
now .Was this an indirect reference to Aditya ? ...was he returning back ? .the Siddique home was vibrating with health wealth happiness joking banter n love in contrast with the gloominess in Hooda s house ...Adi had gone to foreign shores  ,his family was sad and the house looked like an empty walled enclosure without the vibrancy n arresting presence of Aditya ..Aditya had literally taken away the light ...Noor gave her an opportunity to make a wish like a child ..and connected her to Adi while at the same time Arjun had ema.iled his emotions his emptiness to Adi ..and it was crystal clear as to what Zoya had wished for ...her closest friend who had shown her the path ..a person who had been her Savior on numerous occasions ...but Zoya.could not lay bare her feelings before her sister ...her sudden awakening at night n  enjoying the cooling raindrops again highlighted the invisible bond of Adiya with water which had  been a recurrent theme in their journey towards love ...Aditya  was nowhere near to Zoya but he was greatly missed by her ...
Especially on an imp day of her life  she wished to share it with one man who was blissful unaware of her longings of the heart ...
...PRECAP...at least now Aditya shall be on screen ...a greatly loved character  ...amazingly portrayed by Harshad who had lighted up the screen in every frame .

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagarika01

A wonderful analysis. Touched all the imp points and the main issues in this beautifully written post. 

hello sagarika01,πŸ˜ƒ welcome to Bepannah and my thoughts  thanks for reading and above all for giving an encouraging comment.. much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Shruthi...πŸ˜›... choro bhi jane do yaar hum na karien ge pyar... 
@Hammie ur really thinking it is Zoya's engagement. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. So Adi is going to take someone's bride from the mandap, just like kuch kuch hota hai. I had always thought about it from the time they referred Kuch Kuch Hota hai. then why is dressing up like a dulhan??😑... me not amused at all... its bad enough Adia left on a jet plane.
They had shown Adi taking her duppatta in jungle track, dont know if it is with him. Then he has her pendant too if I am not wrong. In the movie it is the duppatta Anjali throws at Rahul. I can imagine on the wedding day Adiya realizing what they mean for each other and the track playing 

" Jaane wafa hoke bekaraar, barson kiya maine intezaar
Par kabhi tune nahi ye jo kaha, jo ab kaha
Dil bebasi mein chupke se rota hai
kya karun haye, kuch kuch hota hai."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hass le shru... mere meter ghuma hoi hai... Iam more into  muhje jeene do but alone stance! need no one Adi..
Ok leave that, coming to episode. Zoya has moved ahead in life. Leaving behind her cheater husband and his memories. She had truly forgiven him, corrected her mistakes and once again she is Zoya siddique in true sense. She still wears those pastel delicate colors, but her body manners have changed, her walk , her talk has changed and she rightly tells her sister. Dress dont define you, you define the dress. Just like the line I heard in Siya ke Ram. Dharm jo hai jo dharan kiya jaata hai. What you wear is your knowledge, what you show is your knowledge. your actions define your dharma or knowledge. 
yes true... Siya ke Ram me hoping they repeat on Star plus,,, me will watch.. as for Zoya.. phooljhree bun gaye hai..
So the dharma of old Zoya was bhaagi hui ladki, weak. Now her dharma is the girl who rose from the ashes. 
now does she at all need Adi...
But in that past where she was burned a hand held out to her. A hand which she feels every minute. I loved when zoya woke up at night, saw the rains and touched the windchimes. Once again windchimes that makes beautiful noises when wind touches them. Everything beautiful in Zoya the world sees and hears because of Adi. If he is the wind, she is the windchime. She is seen, he is felt and just like windchime knows how it makes beautiful noise, zoya too knows the power behind her success.  She wants her source of light beside her. And that rain makes her feel her source will come. Till then she will have to manage with NoorπŸ˜ƒ
yes my cuz told me about the windchimes. you describe the scenario beautifully. I only saw Zoya as a dulhan... with those bold crimson  rouge  lips.. couldn't even wait for Adi to return... Shru.. he was looking at his lappie,, might be playing games or... staring  at Pooja and his past pics...  dekh Shru,, England lost the Fifa semi final so forgive me.. for the mood... and let Zoya do a lagan  with her job,,,  hum na karien ge pyar...
 πŸ˜›  to watch Bepannah or not tonite???? yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Blowing away a fallen eye lash. Making a wish! Noor casts her gentle light for her Appi.  Gives Zoya an excuse to muse over some one she'd rather not talk about. Zoya closes her eyes. Her mouth curls up. His face conjures up and she wishes upon the sun, gently blows!! Lost in thought briefly, she wonders where he was? 
helooo Maryam2πŸ˜ƒ   good to see you
she did wish for adi.. adi to come back😳
the episode was really good.. it was nice to see zoya all moved on, busy and happy in her life
but missing adi on her important day.. really excited for the upcoming track
beautiful analysis as usual❀️
the episode showed that she moved on but,,, he has vanished from the face of the earth... why couldn't they both have struck on a winner?? probably because it would be too normal..   thanks for continuing to support my work.. much love  hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyraaMalik

Beautiful Analysis as always dear. Love all ur posts

Hello AyraanMalik,πŸ˜ƒ   welcome to Bepannah and my thoughts..  thanks so much for reading my work and for giving a motivational comment...  much love hammie