Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikhil718

Akki lost out on this movie which was supposed be produced by YRF. It's not a big deal because Akki has been getting so many good projects and losing out on this one doesn't matter. Ajay deserves this more than Akki because he's a better actor and excitement is there whenever potential a film comes from Ajay e.g. Raid.

#AjayDevgnFan #Nikhil

Nothing against Akshay but he is no match to Ajay in terms of acting and Chanakya needs an actor par excellence like Ajay!

#Excited
Nikhil718 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Nothing against Akshay but he is no match to Ajay in terms of acting and Chanakya needs an actor par excellence like Ajay!

#Excited

Of course he's not on Ajay's level. Ajay's got that commanding voice and intense eyes to play different roles hence Chanakya

Nobody can do his roles like The Legend of Bhagat Singh, Zakhm, Company, Deewangee, Gangaajal, Zameen, Once Upon a Time in Mumbai, Singham, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Omkara, Raid and ect.

#AjayDevgnFan #Nikhil
raj80 thumbnail
this looks interesting...always wanted to see Chanakya's story on the big screen...wht abt Tanaji?is he still doing it?another film that looked interesting... Edited by raj80 - 5 years ago
Nikhil718 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Historicals always interest me. I so wanted Amir to do this role. Whenever someone pops out a question in IF, what do you want your favourite star to play, I always replied "Amir in and as Chanakya". 

I am glad that this movie is being made. Neeraj has the skill to narrate a gripping story. (As Chankya story is all about manipulation and tactics). Ajay will defenitely do justice to this serious character. Wishing good luck to the team. 

Wonder who would play two other pivotal characters, Chandra Gupta Maurya and Amartya Rakshasa. 
Chandra Gupta Maurya can be done by any young actor. But Rakshasa would need a good actor, who can match up to Chanakya. I hope, Irfan would get well soon. 

Chandragupta Maurya can be played by Ronit Roy who's a good actor. 

Amartya should be given to Manoj Bajpai who's been a regular in Neeraj Pandey's films in the past.

--

Aamir would be a reasonable choice as Chanakya but Ajay is just good enough to play this character.

#AjayDevgnFan

Nikhil718 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj80

this looks interesting...wht abt Tanaji?is he still doing it?another film that looked interesting...

I've already said on this thread that he may start shooting Taanaji this Sept as the cast should be fully announced. It will be far bigger than Shivaay in terms of scale e.g. VFX.

#AjayDevgnFan
Nikhil718 thumbnail
Nobody knows how much I love Ajay as his fan and I always make threads for him. l'm also part the Ajay Devgn fan club on Whatsapp and Twitter, respectively where i support Ajay.

Love you Ajay.

#AjayDevgnFan

Edited by Nikhil718 - 5 years ago
Nikhil718 thumbnail
flipfl0p thumbnail
Modern day Chanakya? PVN? I doubt.
So its not the actual biopic? How disappointing! Edited by cricketfan1 - 5 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So it's a Rajneeti like setup... Could be interesting