Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I actually don't think Donal is bad, i liked her in Ek Deewana Tha. I thought for a newcomer (well after few stint in previous shows) she was okay.  And she got better and better, which is what the aim should be
Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uff...this vikram and Cheapidha fans sucks! They are such disgusting people!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hina-

Mostly the people who hate her are Vikram Shivan jodi fans They always bash her because they cannot see anyone else with Vikram other than Shivani. Neutral people think her acting is very weak but they don't hate her I am one of the people who think her acting is poor but i certainly don't hate her because she hasn't harmed me in anyway I have no reason to hate her

i agree wid u hina.
 i also dont hate her and i also think shes not gud actress & no match 4 sv's acting. shes like roop durgpal in acting  tho better than her. so i dont want donal pairing wid sv atleast not permanent pairing in the show.she cud b paired temporarily wid sv  but not permanent.
and yes she was not hated by neutral ppl .they dint/dont like her acting.only surve & that GFN actor's fans hate her as they think both r properties of each oder & 2ndly they hav delusion that both of their favs r top class actors & trp magnets.😆
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
Meenakshi__iyer thumbnail
Well...Donal is a good actress,her emotional scenes had depth n wasn't just unnecessary crying in edt...she did a good job for a newbie..n the haters of Donal were the obvious people...
Shashank is an established actor...so i don't think comparison will make sense...I think they will look good together!!! 
Meenakshi__iyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I actually don't think Donal is bad, i liked her in Ek Deewana Tha. I thought for a newcomer (well after few stint in previous shows) she was okay.  And she got better and better, which is what the aim should be

100% agreeing with u...
Siya2202 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi__iyer

Well...Donal is a good actress,her emotional scenes had depth n wasn't just unnecessary crying in edt...she did a good job for a newbie..n the haters of Donal were the obvious people...

Shashank is an established actor...so i don't think comparison will make sense...I think they will look good together!!! 

No offense time Donal fans...
Well we don't hate her, it's only that we are doubtful about if she can match SV in terms of acting. She is definitely pretty, but you would agree that she is not a strong actress as compared to SV. 
But let's see how she performs here. 
ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Donal started her shooting form today it seems..
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Donal started her shooting form today it seems..

How do u know ?😕
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siya2202

No offense time Donal fans...
Well we don't hate her, it's only that we are doubtful about if she can match SV in terms of acting. She is definitely pretty, but you would agree that she is not a strong actress as compared to SV. 
But let's see how she performs here. 

i agree wid u.i dont hate or dislike donal.shes pretty & nice prsn off screen.not a drama queen or tantrum thrower like sum1 is.
But shes no mtach 4 sv's level of acting.shes ok in normal scenes but she is poor in intense scenes esply her dialogue delivery is not gud & has bit of screeching type of voice wen she cries.i'd seen her in edt.watched that show.tho never wanted 2 bcoz of viks.but then i heard abt namik's acting in edkv so wanted 2 see him so i watched.i must say donal was not gud there in intense scenes.
She mite improve but shes no match 4 SV.and i wont b srprsd if most of the SV fans wont like her pairing wid sv.
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

How do u know ?😕

her insta post is indicating it.but it mite b 4 promo shoot also.