My mom wants me to babysit my sister's son

crispin1996 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Mom's been wanting me to babysit my sister's son. She wants me to take care of my nephew every weekend, especially that my sister and her husband go out of town on weekends. I don't feel like doing it since I have tune up games every Saturday for our upcoming off-season volleyball tournament. This is so important for me, and if we lose, my team's chance to win free tour to any country in Asia will just turn to nothing. For now, this is more important to me. Am I doing the right thing? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Listening to mom,s and doing moms work is more important
Than vollyball or anything.

Dont neglect your mom's say . Do what she says .she gave you birth and brought up you to this stage .

Whatever you wanted in your childhood she gave you . She might not have slept in the nights to look after you. She might not have eaten in time for you .

She has given her love and affection . So ask and tell your mom about your desire to play vollyball and request her , if she gives permission then go . If she objects respect her decision

Papa and momma both are important in your life building so obay them . Please understand and act accordingly.

Edited by thambu - 5 years ago
crispin1996 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thambu

Listening to mom,s and doing moms work is more important

Than vollyball or anything.

Dont neglect your mom's say . Do what she says .she gave you birth and brought up you to this stage .

Whatever you wanted in your childhood she gave you . She might not have slept in the nights to look after you. She might not have eaten in time for you .

She has given her love and affection . So ask and tell your mom about your desire to play vollyball and request her , if she gives permission then go . If she objects respect her decision

Papa and momma both are important in your life building so obay them . Please understand and act accordingly.

You have a point. I have to consider this opinion.