How do I escape from a toxic relationship?

mar12 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
About fives months ago, I courted this very special girl who eventually became my girlfriend. She is one of those beautiful Lima women. At first, our relationship was something I always look forward to. But not until what happened recently. She wants me to be at her side always. She wants me to be near her all the time. She's the one who manages my time, even my money. I know I should be thankful to her, for loving me, but this is too much. This relationship is becoming so toxic. How do I escape from it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickyfoxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Just be clear...whenever she is demanding your time or trying to manage your time or money just start saying No...say whatever you feel...Sometimes you have to be rude...but if you don't say "NO" now then you will regret in future about not answering her...So Try to be straight forward and make her understand that you also want to be independent in taking your own decisions...If she don't understand then It's better to say GoodBye soon...Now or Later you will come to the point where you have to don this..So it's better to take action soon.