Diljit Dosanjh can't do films that demand him to unwrap his turban

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Punjabi singer and actor Diljit Dosanjh made a mark in Bollywood with his very first film Udta Punjab, itself.

The star isn't just a favourite amongst the audience because of his good looks but also for his innocence and sinlessness.

In fact, the best thing about Diljit is that he doesn't dorn a facade, and wears his turban with a pride.

Any doubt? Here is the evidence. 

When Diljit Dosanjh was asked why he has been so choosy about doing Bollywood films, he told indiatimes.com, "I don't do many films in Bollywood because nothing substantial has been offered to me, I get offers but I feel even if I don't play this role someone else will, it won't make a difference."

The actor further added, "Even now my most favourite directors from Bollywood have offered me films which I cannot do because they want me to do it without turban and that's not possible. Turban is my identity, it's my emotion.

Diljit will next be seen in Sandeep Singh's biopic Soorma, where he plays the role of the protagonist. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desiking3 can't make threads which won't instigate n provoke people
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That's his FOE .. He has every right to choose what he wants to.
Tasbah thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good for him standing by his beliefs 😊
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well he took off his turban for his Punjabi movies. So why the nautanki of belief & all that now? 😆

Saaf seedha bolo.. no one's offering you Bollywood movies 😆

Edited by _Bitchaari_Bahu - 5 years ago
willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think the film you referred to, is spking of the  84 riots. So it was as per his blfs as it showed  a particular event agnst his community. At the end of d day... Its his choice... Let it be na
Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Bitchaari_Bahu

Well he took off his turban for his Punjabi movies. So why the nautanki of belief & all that now? 😆

Saaf seedha bolo.. no one's offering you Bollywood movies 😆

wow
Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In Phillauri as well if memory serves... I had to laugh at the use of "sinless" to describe his film characters 😆 

I like him much much better as a singer 👏