Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Congratulations dear
Now we can get all your posts together 😊 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

😃😃 Erum! wonder Bepannah  Mod. 👏. with bowed head many  thanks for  supporting  my queries so promptly! you made my day! 

dear all will update my index..  thanks for putting up with me.. much love yours hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Dear friends.. this then is  the accomplished Index of my thoughts on Beppannah.. do dip in  if it catches your fancy.. I loved every episode from start to finish ..I recall the show will have a special place in my heart.. was in hospital when it began.  To watch it on telly at home  became my healing ! the show thus had somewhat healing properties for me.. and a bundle of joy for our Bepannah, forum.. it leaves behind great moments encapsulated in our hearts and minds..
much love and many thanks yet again for supporting my work and above all sharing your valuable thoughts  with me too..
 yours with much love hammie         
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

Dear friends.. this then is  the accomplished Index of my thoughts on Beppannah.. do dip in  if it catches your fancy.. I loved every episode from start to finish ..I recall the show will have a special place in my heart.. was in hospital when it began.  To watch it on telly at home  became my healing ! the show thus had somewhat healing properties for me.. and a bundle of joy for our Bepannah, forum.. it leaves behind great moments encapsulated in our hearts and minds..
much love and many thanks yet again for supporting my work and above all sharing your valuable thoughts  with me too..
 yours with much love hammie         

hammie thnk u for being part of this forum.. n i cant thnk u enogh for gving us some pearls of wisdom as ur thoughts... im lucky that u ve written so so invredibly fr an Harshad's show.. means alot to me! N ill forever be grateful to u fr that! Has still nt done with last epi.. i want to linger on a bit more dear.. will get back to ur aalvidah post as well... when?? idk.. luv n hugs sweetheart n standing ovaion fr ur perseverance!
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

hammie thnk u for being part of this forum.. n i cant thnk u enogh for gving us some pearls of wisdom as ur thoughts... im lucky that u ve written so so invredibly fr an Harshad's show.. means alot to me! N ill forever be grateful to u fr that! Has still nt done with last epi.. i want to linger on a bit more dear.. will get back to ur aalvidah post as well... when?? idk.. luv n hugs sweetheart n standing ovaion fr ur perseverance!

hellooo Nusi...😃 was missing you... hummmh its bad enough  me like many am missing Adiya too..    I hope you recall Nusi after IPKKND3.. it was you who veered me to this show..   essentially  due to Harshad and Jennifer's presence... well it was memorable  journey..  and    at the moment .. lets  grant the actors some rest and also hope to see them     again.. thanks for your constant support.. much love,as ever yours hammire