honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I experienced happiness, excitement sadness...everything by today episode...my eyes filled with happiness by kribirlicious episode..heart became heavy by thinking v can njy that fr few days only..every good has an end...bt  I don't want this end..atleast not this abrupt end...I really hope some miracle happens..n v get to c our krash fr some more months/ yrs...fingers crsd..my fav characters rosid n tanshi..n now luving adiya..I don't think so anyone join in this list..whatever I want krasha together😭 plz ekta mam don't end it...
n coming to episode...I don't know wat to say...y CVS r giving this much good episodes...now I can't even cope up with the thought of kasam off air...😭 and today ranbir😳 omg I died..how can one be such cute yar...if I'm in kritika place I vl definitely fall fr his cute antics😉😳 of course kritika fell too..the way she raised to say bye unknowingly 😳 n the way ranbir said i love u too...and the selfie moment...everything is perfrct...nreally while watching these episodes...I really feel proud to be sharad fan..he is king of xprsessions..n of course our kratika is expression queen...n today I like total kohli family...n I love jiana..the way she thinks abt kritika..n the way she trust ranbir...so cute she is..
Love kasam love krasha love kribir love tanshi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HayaJafar313 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Seriously it was a great pleasure to watch yesterday's epi...😳
And the heart was sinking by the thought of kasam ending...😭