Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Well Mr. Anil Kapoor needs a crash course in history then. Pathans are not from Peshawar. So either he is a Pathan or he is from Peshawar. 
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

Well Mr. Anil Kapoor needs a crash course in history then. Pathans are not from Peshawar. So either he is a Pathan or he is from Peshawar. 

his father and forefathers are peshawari ðŸ˜Š like srk 
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

I looked it up and it said his father was born there, but in a Punjabi Hindu family. So he can say Peshawari, but not Pathan lol

But if he does go, the northern parts are incredibly beautiful. 
Edited by Arshi1195 - 5 years ago
I don't know why they keep saying that. Being from Peshawar doesn't make you a Pathan. Speaking Pashto doesn't make you a pathan.
Pashtun( Pathans) Are a collection of Muslim tribes originating in eastern Iran. There are no Hindu Pashtuns. How could there be, in Iran? Neither is Kapoor a Pashtun tribe. One tribe converted to Hinduism, the Kakkar and settled in Rajasthan. Sonu Kakkar, the singer can probably trace her ancentry back to Pashtuns. Not you, Anil Kapoor. Even Sonam is smarter than you nowadays.
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Peshawar is home to mostly Hindkos I think

Hindkos are mix of Punjabi and Pathans

All the Bollywood Khans and even Dilip Kumar and Kapoor family are basically Hindkos. Hindko were Hindus as well and they migrated to India. Kapoor is that

They are different from Pashtuns who speak Pushto. 

Pathan I am not sure ..its a loose term and many people call themselves pathans ...It is possible pathan is a broader term for maybe pushton and hindkos.

Biggest bollywood stars...even Hindu stars are from Peshawar region and Hindko
Hindkohwans are predominantly Sunni Muslims. However, some Hindu Hindkowans converted to Islam, mostly settled in Pothohar Plateau, due to missionary Sufi saints whose dargahs dot the landscape.[2] There are a number of Hindu Hindkowans.[10][11] Some of these Hindu Hindkowans are traders and over time, have settled in areas as far as Kalat, Balochistan.[12][13] Other Hindu Hindkowans migrated to India after the independence in 1947.[4]
Also..there's a misconception that all Khans are Pathan/Pushto.
All kinds of people use the surname Khan for no reason whatsoever.  It isnt even a surname. Its kinda like Singh.Dilip Kumar born Yusuf Khan for example is a Punjabi Awaan. SRK claims to be a Pathan but I'll believe it when I see a DNA test.🤣 doubt there's 1% Pushtun in him.

beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
His tribe like their old family friend other Khatri clan Kapoors also converted to Hinduism after coming to India only. Or who knows if they converted or just say so since they all eat beef. 

My detailed research told me that

SRK and Dilip Kumar are Hindko origins for sure. 

Salman has Pashtun roots from father side

Said also has Pashtun roots

Pathan is broad term used loosely...basically India Pakistan term for Pushtoons...

In terms of talent Hindko people are one of the best in the entire region... I mean kapoors, dilip kumar, shahrukh...u are basically talking about bollywood dominance here

I have been to that region...these people are so fit..they are slim..not bloated buffoons..their stamina is good..they climbed mountains easily while visitors from all over Pakistan are huffing and puffing...they laugh it off and say why do you guys are not fit

their impression is also not as of pushtoons..who are made fun of for their intelligence..
Edited by himmo100 - 5 years ago