Dev 2 TRP Thread

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone. Welcome to Dev 2 TRP Discussion Thread. This thread is dedicated to the discussion related to the TRP. All members are welcome here to discuss and speculate about the TRPs in a civil manner. Please do not make any offensive comments towards any other show/member/fan-base. All discussions in this thread is restricted to only the rating of the show. All other TRP-related posts will be directly merged into this post.
Let's get started ðŸ˜ƒ
Opening Week TRP (Week 26) - 0.6
Second Week TRP (Week 27) - 0.5
Third Week TRP (Week 28) - 0.5
Fourth Week TRP (Week 29) - 0.6
Fifth Week TRP (Week 30) - 0.5
Sixth Week TRP (Week 31) - 0.6
Seventh Week TRP (Week 32) - 0.5
Eighth Week TRP (Week 33) - 0.5
Ninth Week TRP (Week 34) - 0.3
Tenth Week TRP (Week 35) - 0.5
Eleventh Week TRP (Week 36) - 0.5
-----------------------------------------------------
Edited by dynamic_doll - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Dev 2 Opening Week TRP (Week 26) - 0.6

Other shows in the same slot:
Aapke Aa Jaane Se - 1.7
Ye Hai Mohabbatein - 1.1
Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain - 0.7
Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai - 0.6
Saat Phero Ki Hera Pherie - 0.3
Edited by dynamic_doll - 5 years ago
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know if its gud or bad but i want it to increase in coming weeks. Tfs Sania
Bahar_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It might be wrong. Tv serials gossips in twitter says trp is 0.8 
DigiTech thumbnail
Really don't know about the rest but Dev _2 is the only show I am watching on TV specially.Loving the show and every character and even love to hate mahek.But the trp is saying something different. Don't know if it effects Dev future season as per the Buzz but hoping to see a good rise in trp this fantastic show deserve and I will always watch this particular show on TV to support this honest attempt ,not to forget  their brilliant star cast.But Missing the Dev's support system from season 1( Sorry Season 1 hangover )
Pipit4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show existence not depend on the trp.. ashis sir said himself. But i think this is a good start..
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

I don't know if its gud or bad but i want it to increase in coming weeks. Tfs Sania

well this is BB slot...no matter TRP kitni high ho, the show has to make way for BB. Even if they get good TRP...they will end this season and bring S3 after some months 
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bahar_90

It might be wrong. Tv serials gossips in twitter says trp is 0.8 

well they haven't posted the pics of TRP sheet this time...so i guess this source is more authentic. I wish we could confirm it from some cast or crew member
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: DigiTech

Really don't know about the rest but Dev _2 is the only show I am watching on TV specially.Loving the show and every character and even love to hate mahek.But the trp is saying something different. Don't know if it effects Dev future season as per the Buzz but hoping to see a good rise in trp this fantastic show deserve and I will always watch this particular show on TV to support this honest attempt ,not to forget  their brilliant star cast.But Missing the Dev's support system from season 1( Sorry Season 1 hangover )

Yes the show is worth-watching but the TRP viewers only like typical family shows. They launched the show without any promotional events or special appearances in other shows...but last week they did two promotional events in Delhi...let's hope that boosts the numbers.
well Sumona doesn't want to come back...but i guess Zohra Aapa is coming back soon ðŸ˜Š
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pipit4

This show existence not depend on the trp.. ashis sir said himself. But i think this is a good start..

yeah TRP will only decide if they will have a third season or not