doubt of sahil being illegimate son of ba strengthens

divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
today they showed bas shadi pic hidden behind sahils photo..if its hers and bps pic why shud she hide it😆...so i think they are gonna get to this track of sahil ebing illegimate son of ba..
aww...sahil already has a lot to worry cos of vedika.and the heartbreaks he gets cos of her...and now this too..how will he bear this😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sejal777 thumbnail
Dear sahil is illegal son of ba then why anjana says he is her son
I Didn't get it
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Any update on today episode
sejal777 thumbnail
No precap today
Where is Parud7 dear
sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

today they showed bas shadi pic hidden behind sahils photo..if its hers and bps pic why shud she hide it😆...so i think they are gonna get to this track of sahil ebing illegimate son of ba..

aww...sahil already has a lot to worry cos of vedika.and the heartbreaks he gets cos of her...and now this too..how will he bear this😭😭

that photo has the real image of BP ..since BA lied that BP was 15yrs older than her but in reality he was younger to BA ..so thats why she is hiding all the pictures,...so in my pt of view i dont think sahil is an illegitimate son..
as for yash he cant force vedika to marry him directly ...and also he will try to keep vedika away from sahil and best way is to make her stay at agg house ...so he will trick her or might even use somay, so that vedika can stay ...