Shashank vyas to play grown up roop

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
https://twitter.com/indiaforums/status/1013772110890708992?s=19

Colors show, Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop has been in the news owing to the selection of the grown up Roop, and looks like the makers have zeroed down on a popular name, and it is none other than that of Shashank Vyas.

Shashank was last seen in Star Plus show Jaana Na Dil Se Door, which went off-air last year. He garnered a lot of applause and became a household name with yet another Colors show Balika Vadhu.

As per the latest buzz, the show is all set to undergo a leap in mid-july, and that is when the show will enable Shashank Vyas' entry as the grown up Roop, currently played by child artist Afaan Khan.

Earlier, Shardul Pandit and Shivin Narang too, were approached for this show, but it is Shashank Vyas who has made it to the cut. However, news is rife that the makers had to bring in certain changes in the storyline since multiple actors weren't ready to play the lead in Roop.

Edited by ssuuvvii - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yayy! Finally it's shashank for the role. Excited for the post leap story.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaaay i am so excited Finally Shashank liked some role  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Cant wait to see him  in the show but i need to have some idea of background story of this show to understand future story because i know nothing about this show so far Never watched it before πŸ˜†but i am excited to see Shashank πŸ˜ƒ
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeautifulSoul_

Yaaay i am so excited Finally Shashank liked some role  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Cant wait to see him  in the show but i need to have some idea of background story of this show to understand future story because i know nothing about this show so far Never watched it before πŸ˜†but i am excited to see Shashank πŸ˜ƒ

same here sidra.
 me 2 waiting 4 his cum back. i  understood the show bit tho dint watch till now but will get the back story.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yesss so EXCITED

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I don't want a leap so soon πŸ€”
CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Welcome back Shashank  πŸ₯³
faryal-malik thumbnail