Mohsin123 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
GUYS WHAT THE HECK??!!! I JUST FOUND OUT ON AN INSTAGRAM FAN PAGE THAT KASAM IS ABOUT TO GO OFF AIR  THIS TRUE PLEASE TELL ME I'M ABOUT TO DIE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paru000 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ha Yar. Colors TV has decided to pull of kasam.it was a sudden decision and Sharad has confirmed it.but fans are trying their best not to this happen.they are signing petitions and requesting ekta not to do this. Hoping for some miracles to happen.
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This has come as an absolute shocker. Now, how can they develop a love story and end it properly in mere 20 episodes? 
vinushi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can't  we do anything ? ๐Ÿ˜ญis there any hope? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjan_Suntala

This has come as an absolute shocker. Now, how can they develop a love story and end it properly in mere 20 episodes? 

Dono ko apna pichla janam yaad aa jayega and they will get married๐Ÿ˜†
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There is a still hope guys keep spamming and tweeting eku and rangu by tagging them actually we are trending to don't end madam and shift it to altbalaji or online but isi mein ake baat achi hui wo phir sy soch rhy hai k kasam ko kaha chalaye rangu sy bhi dobara baat chal rhi hai ya phir  online continue kry let's hope for best so keep spamming show your fan power
Smita_rawat thumbnail
Keep going guys spamming ekta mam n rangu on Instagram n twitter.
as55amol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smita_rawat

Keep going guys spamming ekta mam n rangu on Instagram n twitter.

have more chance keep spamming ekta
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi I am not a kasam fan but just came here to appreciate your efforts. You guys are commendable ๐Ÿ‘ I was watching the kyunki saas bhi bahu thi video on Balaji instagram account and the only comment I could see was the #dontendkasam. Good going guys. Btw why did colors do this suddenly? It should have been the savitri Devi show, that's really horrible.
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

Hi I am not a kasam fan but just came here to appreciate your efforts. You guys are commendable ๐Ÿ‘ I was watching the kyunki saas bhi bahu thi video on Balaji instagram account and the only comment I could see was the #dontendkasam. Good going guys. Btw why did colors do this suddenly? It should have been the savitri Devi show, that's really horrible.

Aww this is soo sweet of you thanks dear ab tak nothing confirm just hoping for best 
Rangeela is day one se back of kasam i cant tell u rangeela ne hamare saayh kya kya nhi kiya lidt is here 
First promotion band kiya
Then promo
Then start air dil se dil tak on kasam slot for maha epi
Cut every week two epi 
Air kasam late
Change kasam slot twice without promo
Shift it to 6Pm ye kuch nhi hai short kar ke bataya hai this is kasam fans ups and downs still we stood strong and support kasam np matter what we got one year extension rangeela want to end sudden which is wrong