paru000 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys I am not able to get out from the shock that gave me yesterday. Literally yesterday I cried a lot. They gave us one year extension and suddenly decided to pull off the show . The worst decision. Then they could have ended it with that netar track why made krasha and fans fools by taking new janam. I can't .  Many fans are signing petition and in ekta account lots of people are requesting. Will all this gives kasam a last chance. I don't know how can I handle it. Yes of course it is a serial and it will end but giving us false hope of kasam getting one year extension and suddenly pulling it off. That cannot be accepted. Hoping for last time miracle. Really feeling depressed. ðŸ˜­.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't for just serial my heart is feeling so pain . pta nai kya ho ga that time buht hi mushkil hai show KO bachana koi bol RHA it's good koi try kr RHA I don't know what going to happen feeling so depressed or rangu NY decid hi kr liya hai what we can do now but I hate color . 
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To be honest, I have lost all of my hopes now Paru. In fact, the whole Kasam fandom is going helpless. I think that no one had imagined it. 
vinushi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjan_Suntala

To be honest, I have lost all of my hopes now Paru. In fact, the whole Kasam fandom is going helpless. I think that no one had imagined it. 

Bro do something  na😭
...i m feeling  soo helpless yyy😡..its just a serial ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Edited by vinushi - 5 years ago
paru000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjan_Suntala

bro yes it was a sudden decision . Many fans hopes are shattered but bro still I believe some miracles can happen and our kasam get extension for proper ending. 
zoha7865 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is all bcz of ekta and rangella.It's due to them kasam trp fell and fans are always blamed😡
as55amol thumbnail
Have some hope not take a trnsion and support show and watch on tv,if trp increases then have big hope
Zehra110847 thumbnail
Guys hope for the best inshallah God will do best...