Today episode:Such boring episode...

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Today episode was such a boring..no vish much...behir romantic scenes were very boring...and nor intersting....actually bela-mahir haven't chemistry..i tried to impress them but i don't know why i couldn't fall them..really they haven't  much chemistry between them..Pearl-surbhi would try to coordinate to eachother as best loving couple..😛 but no🤢...

NOTE :Pearl's  Acting Level Should Improve with surbhi..😛

Edited by sailuja - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I liked PVP acting today. Much better than initial episodes.
I don't think they don't have a good chemistry. They are looking great as a couple. 
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I like Mahir. And Pearl is doing justice to the character. I yhink it's not the actor or his acting skills bore some viewers but Ekta's script 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I 2 like mahir today , he was so cute today in bathroom scene, Surbhi 2 was nice
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She made his character like that. So far he is acting according to the image script has created. So Ekta is the one to be blamed ðŸ˜†
minal11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U think it was boring bt for me it was good..
BeHir scenes were joyful
 they surely have chemistry..
For example in Today scene while having breakfast the way  they smiles at each other was really cute..n that means they can act really well..
Bt anyways this is just my opinion n it differs person to person

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Problem is , Naagin Episodes should be more actions, tricks,revenges than Romances . I am not against any romance , but from beginning naagin3 showed us a lot actions. so it will take time to adjust with random romances . If there will be MaVish scenes like that , my opinion would be same .
Anyway , Vikrant Track seemed so interesting Today . There are more stories to reveal . Hope Ekta will balance this season. 
Edited by opsora2090 - 5 years ago
Mr.360 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Behir looks too good together . Theirs scenes are enjoyable. I don't think pvp acting was bad. In fact sj and pvp doing justice to whatever scenes they are given. It wasn't boring at all.
minal11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: thilss

She made his character like that. So far he is acting according to the image script has created. So Ekta is the one to be blamed ðŸ˜†

Exactly! Until now he hadn't been given much of the screen space bt  from tonight it's going to be the leads' show
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Apparently the makers think watever even a shit they will show Naagin viewers will be watching it n TRPs wont be affected.