arya1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys sorry to say but our kassm id going offair on 27 July.Have no words to say ðŸ˜­. And this time it is confirm by sm him self so it is 100%true
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkphlUBHpA6/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ue1jscjc57r6
😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Abhi to naya season shuru hua hai
zoha7865 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arya mujhe cvs par gussa a raha tha magar i didnt want it to end.I love watching sm and ks😭 
paru000 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The most heart breaking news for me in this near time. If they wanted to end it then they could have done it after netra track . But they created new janam and trying to close the show without proper ending. No words to say. Really feeling sad as kasam was only the serial that I watch . But one thing krasha they are phenomenal and neither channel and pH as not utilized it and also many discrimination was there. Wish I could get to see krasha again in another show but I know it will not happen but wishing krasha all happiness in their life .  Hate colors channel to the core. The way colors and pH as played with the emotions of fans was not at all good. 
zoha7865 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paru000

The most heart breaking news for me in this near time. If they wanted to end it then they could have done it after netra track . But they created new janam and trying to close the show without proper ending. No words to say. Really feeling sad as kasam was only the serial that I watch . But one thing krasha they are phenomenal and neither channel and pH as not utilized it and also many discrimination was there. Wish I could get to see krasha again in another show but I know it will not happen but wishing krasha all happiness in their life .  Hate colors channel to the core. The way colors and pH as played with the emotions of fans was not at all good. 

u are right.😭krasha ki chemistry buhat hit hui hai.we'll se3e them again in another drama.
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
we deserve proper ending ðŸ˜­ why this sudden ending feeling more sad becoz rangeela never give us single chance
where  rangu give soo many chance to faltu shows atleast ek chance hamei b dete 
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My heart is totally broken don't know what to say but AGR yahi krna tha to why they didn't end tanshi love Sega with their kids happily ye new janam ka tamasha Ku lagaya abhi to kribir KO mile chaar din NY hue I am really loving them wanna see them more but na tanshi ko proper end mila or kribir ki story bhi close wao great I hate them 
I am really gonna miss krasha baki I hate channel ,ekta, and her writers I never gonna forgive them ever you guys never gonna see me on watching another show and on other forum I hate serials now 
Ha ab un so called fighter fans KO bhi sakoon mile ga they can take breath with their so called ego's
Hr show ka end hota but aisy abruptly unsuccessful wo bhi krasha or kasam ka end that thing hurts me lovers loss haters won clapp for them they can do whatever they want and hope krasha get more more success in future best wishes for them baki go to hell 
Edited by ManazzaShahid12 - 5 years ago
as55amol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is so unfair how they decide overnight I hate rangu
HayaJafar313 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its a heart breaking news...dont want this to happen...😭😭
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm not sad hearing this news as those stupid idiotic CVS totally kill kasam long ago
If it's true kasam ending it's best for the cast as they deserve much better then this crap
Krasha wasting their talent for nothing so it's good for them as they deserve better